The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

31 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Right now, I’m listening to her album from 1992. Sounds like a Whitney Houston album, honestly. If anyone has doubts about her range and power, they should listen to it. 

I’m glad I’m not the only one doing a listening marathon of her albums.  

14 hours ago, Misirlou said:

In terms of fodder, I´d say, per team so far that I can identify (since we don´t have full names):

KELLY:

She can be quite unpredictable, which is hard to know with her, but probably Parker, given that Kelly doesn´t have a good track record when it comes to her final chair turns.

BLAKE:

Clint Sherman. 

JOHN:
Tony Aaron seems like a battles casualty.

Not sure about Ariana since we have almost no info on hers.

= Rio / Durell

He's an amazing singer but I don't see him moving forward

• Sad 1

49 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

I feel like POV woman might be Shadale

Just wanna say, we sent all the possibilities to the sources and unless they're specified in the OP, they were turned down.

They're still possible and the sources don't remember exactly, but the sources did turn her down.

Also, the POV woman is a bit older I believe (Not Wendy Moten age, but like 30s? Am I remembering this correctly?)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Just wanna say, we sent all the possibilities to the sources and unless they're specified in the OP, they were turned down.

They're still possible and the sources don't remember exactly, but the sources did turn her down.

Also, the POV woman is a bit older I believe (Not Wendy Moten age, but like 30s? Am I remembering this correctly?)

They said the POV women had 2 kids 

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

They said the POV women had 2 kids 

21 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Y"all have anything else we don´t know regarding Taping 6 by any chance?

I think Wendy (from what we know) is our best shot at finally having a black female win the show. Honestly, If Blake treats her like Cam, I can see her getting it. She's insane. That said, we'll have to see how Blake treats her and how she does, since I'm just basing it on what I've seen from her, which is already making me excited for her lol

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

The fact that we 4 AA Soulful/PH Woman this season is amazing!

- POV Women

- Jershika Maple

- Wendy Moten

- Brittany Bree

They really heard my prayers 😭😭 andddd how this season is longer tooo! Lol I’ll be fed to hold me off until next years fall cycle 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

- POV Women

- Jershika Maple

- Wendy Moten

- Brittany Bree

You forgot the unknown AA female on john’s team , as of right now it’s 5 but there can be more, we still don’t the know the 19 other artists that made it on a team

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

- POV Women

- Jershika Maple

- Wendy Moten

- Brittany Bree

And all four of them are 4-chair turns... At least one of them is bound to get robbed/get a bad song choice at some point. TPTB isn't going to let ALL of them shine.

1 hour ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I think Wendy (from what we know) is our best shot at finally having a black female win the show

Teasanne won in Season 5, so it wouldn’t be a first. If you mean AA, then yeah, I agree. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

And all four of them are 4-chair turns... At least one of them is bound to get robbed/get a bad song choice at some point. TPTB isn't going to let ALL of them shine.

Lol Jershika was robbed of a four chair turn because she went after Blake and Ari teams were full

Me, looking at Team Legend's list again because I'm still trying to figure out who my favorite over there is:

calculating the hangover GIF

(I have a clear favorite on all of the other teams at the moment, and though I'm less sure on John's artists right now I think two of them are promising)

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Me, looking at Team Legend's list again because I'm still trying to figure out who my favorite over there is:

calculating the hangover GIF

(I have a clear favorite on all of the other teams at the moment, and though I'm less sure on John's artists right now I think two of them are promising)

At the moment I´m not crazy about his team, so let´s see if someone else from the missing spoilers comes along. The one I´m interested in the most is Jack, but I´m not even a 100% sold on him yet. 

Either way, it would be better for contestants to stay away from that team.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

At the moment I´m not crazy about his team, so let´s see if someone else from the missing spoilers comes along. The one I´m interested in the most is Jack, but I´m not even a 100% sold on him yet. 

Either way, it would be better for contestants to stay away from that team.

I don't mean to be rude about John's team or the artists on it (since all of them can sing a zillion times better than me) but it's got real Season 14 Team Adam energy right now...

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I don't mean to be rude about John's team or the artists on it (since all of them can sing a zillion times better than me) but it's got real Season 14 Team Adam energy right now...

So far, it does, I agree lol. I thought that of the portion we had of Ariana´s team, but David is now a favorite of mine and while Bella is not my cup of tea, she can definitely sing.

But it could change with the names left.

Edited by Misirlou