The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

I fully expect John to lose his final artist in the bloodbath instant elimination if that's the format they are going with.

Yeah, I doubt the producers care about John as much as they used to. He’s basically turned into S12-S16 Adam at this point

10 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

I fully expect John to lose his final artist in the bloodbath instant elimination if that's the format they are going with.

I do too, unless he got a Maelyn type ringer in the missing contestants list.

29 minutes ago, colemanftw said:

we dont even have half of his team yet so very difficult to predict if this happens

Either way, if they skip team quotas this season, no way TPTB will allow the new coach to be shut out of the finale. So if she didn´t get a ringer on Tapings 4 and 5, they´ll probably set her up to steal a ringer from another team in battles and KOs.

3 minutes ago, pauwis said:

updating my personal list:
TL: Brittany Bree, Jack Rogan
TA: David Vogel, Ryleigh Plank
TB: Wendy Moten, KJ Jennings
TK: Jeremy Rosado, Holly Forbes

Wyatt Michael 💎

you've certainly got some tastes ;)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, pauwis said:

updating my personal list:
TL: Brittany Bree, Jack Rogan
TA: David Vogel, Ryleigh Plank
TB: Wendy Moten, KJ Jennings
TK: Jeremy Rosado, Holly Forbes

Wyatt Michael 💎

Glad to see some more Wyatt appreciation.

• Like 1

I'm calling it one of Jershika and POV lady will lose and get stolen in the KO's.

Funny note: At first, I misread Jershika's name as Jerkisha and I was so confused as to why any parent would name their child Jerkisha 🤣

• Haha 1

Just now, FloorWax said:

I'm calling it one of Jershika and POV lady will lose and get stolen in the KO's.

Funny note: At first, I misread Jershika's name as Jerkisha and I was so confused as to why any parent would name their child Jerkisha 🤣

You think they’ll be paired in KO?

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

You think they’ll be paired in KO?

Possibly, but Kelly has had some pretty unexpected KO pairs.

Edited by FloorWax

3 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I think Jershika and Aaron might be paired together because of gospel. Don´t know who Kelly would choose there though.

Edited by Misirlou

Just now, FloorWax said:

Not saying that, because lately Kelly has a tendency to pair people from two completely different genres (sans Kenzie/Avery)

Yeah like pair Marisa + Kelsie (pop big ranges) and Madeline + Tanner (country tho madeline can do multiple genres)