The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 hours ago, Angeles said:

Going through Ariana’s discography, I could see breathin as the coach performance. 

The coaches are all super talented, but will they be able to match Myracle and Elise's underrated battle? It remains to be seen...

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

The coaches are all super talented, but will they be able to match Myracle and Elise's underrated battle? It remains to be seen...

Ugh Myracle and Elise was one of the best battles I’ve ever watched, everything abt it was phenomenal wtf. 

I can totally see Queen Kelly doing great with breathin so will John, and Blake singing it will be interesting. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

lol I’ve been watching these all day. She definitely isn’t as animated as Kelly. But she does have an incredible sense of dry humour which would be funny with the banter between coaches. And she has horrible eyesight lol (hopefully she gets contacts for the show) 

Wait this is still a thing? LOL I remember watching an episode of fallon or something years ago where she was squinting like heck trying to read some board. How has no one got her contacts or something yet 😂

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, jus.vshn said:

lol I’ve been watching these all day. She definitely isn’t as animated as Kelly. But she does have an incredible sense of dry humour which would be funny with the banter between coaches. And she has horrible eyesight lol (hopefully she gets contacts for the show) 

Ari on S21:

The woman from the squat-and-squint meme reacts to her viral fame | The  FADER

• Haha 6

9 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Beyonce No GIF

Kelly will do great though

But I agree that it's probably the song they'll perform

• Like 1

8 hours ago, gingerbread said:

Wait this is still a thing? LOL I remember watching an episode of fallon or something years ago where she was squinting like heck trying to read some board. How has no one got her contacts or something yet 😂

Hey, they’re supposed to be Blind Auditions. For Ariana, they’ll be blind even AFTER she turns!

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Angeles said:

This is exciting. 😆 I would assume that all the contestants are at the hotel by now.

Yeah, I'd think they are. They need 2 weeks to quarantine, and if they hadn't arrived by now, then they'd have less than three days to prep after quarantining. They're definitely there.

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

But I want 90% spoilers lmao, not just 40 - 60%.

Fine whatever, excited to see Ariana in action though.

lmao I'm interested to see what happens. Hopefully through the blinds, battles, and knockouts we find out all the contestants but we don't know all of the results. I think that would be exciting

3 minutes ago, Angeles said:

I could be reading into this too much (as always), but there are 10 tapings. So does that mean that there are going to be more contestants? 🧐

They often schedule 10 tapings, even if we have 12 per team it never takes that long (if you want to actually see blinds, don't request for friday)

• Thanks 5

14 minutes ago, seak05 said:

They often schedule 10 tapings, even if we have 12 per team it never takes that long (if you want to actually see blinds, don't request for friday)

Do you (or anyone else) recall if they scheduled 10 tapings for the 10 per team seasons?