𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)

Angeles

Clues for the TVAS Battle Advisors

Β 

Team A-Kid:Β This artist will surely empower you.

Β 

Team BK:Β It wouldn't hurt to have experience on a show like this.

Β 

Team disney:Β This artist's vocal prowess will probably leave you speechless.

Β 

Team MaeBae:Β This artist has won an international song competition.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Cartoon Thinking GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

25 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Team A-Kid:Β will.i.am and Justin Bieber #thatPOWERΒ :stealth:

Β 

Team BK:Β Kelly or JHud

Β 

Team disney:Β Kelly or JHud lol

Β 

Team MaeBae:Β Celine Dion (she won the Eurovision, plus no need for clues, that was the most obvious one lmao)

2 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Team MaeBae:Β Celine Dion (she won the Eurovision, plus no need for clues, that was the most obvious one lmao)

Oops I was thinking about Jessie J for Team MaeBae, but Celine is definitely it lmaoo

Β 

I think BK is Kelly.

For disney I was going to say Dan and Shay for their song LMAO but I don't think that's likely, I'll say JHud too probably

No idea for A-kid

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

Oops I was thinking about Jessie J for Team MaeBae, but Celine is definitely it lmaoo

Β 

I think BK is Kelly.

For disney I was going to say Dan and Shay for their song LMAO but I don't think that's likely, I'll say JHud too probably

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Β 

Another clue package will be posted next Sunday!Β :giggle:

BATTLE ADVISOR GUESSES

Β 

Team A-Kid:Β will.i.am, Justin Bieber, Lizzo, or Sara Bareilles

Β 

Team BK:Β Kelly, JHud, or Carrie

Β 

Team Disney:Β Kelly, JHud, Dan + Shay, BeyoncΓ©, or Lady Gaga

Β 

Team MaeBae:Β CΓ©line Dion (everyone is very confident about this but let's see if the other 2 clues confirm itΒ :giggle:)

Β 

@AliXRoseΒ @QueenCamiΒ @VintageVoiceΒ @QueenBrynnΒ @B-B

Edited by disney1024
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Angeles said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Team A-Kid:Β Lizzo or Sara Bareilles

Β 

Team BK:Β Kelly Clarkson, JHud, or Carrie Underwood

Β 

Team disney:Β Dan + Shay

Β 

Team MaeBae:Β CΓ©line Dion

8 hours ago, Angeles said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

A-kid: ??

BK: Carrie Underwood or Kelly Clarkson

Disney: BeyoncΓ© or Lady Gaga

Mae: Celine Dion

5 minutes ago, QueenBrynn said:

Team A-Kid:Β Lizzo or Sara Bareilles

Β 

Team BK:Β Kelly Clarkson, JHud, or Carrie Underwood

Β 

Team disney:Β Dan + Shay

Β 

Team MaeBae:Β CΓ©line Dion

Β 

3 minutes ago, B-B said:

A-kid: ??

BK: Carrie Underwood or Kelly Clarkson

Disney: BeyoncΓ© or Lady Gaga

Mae: Celine Dion

Interested Thinking GIF by reactionseditor

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

BATTLE ADVISOR GUESSES

Β 

Team A-Kid:Β will.i.am, Justin Bieber, Lizzo, or Sara Bareilles

Β 

Team BK:Β Kelly, JHud, or Carrie

Β 

Team Disney:Β Kelly, JHud, Dan + Shay, BeyoncΓ©, or Lady Gaga

Β 

Team MaeBae:Β CΓ©line Dion (everyone is very confident about this but let's see if the other 2 clues confirm itΒ :giggle:)

Β 

@AliXRoseΒ @QueenCamiΒ @VintageVoiceΒ @QueenBrynnΒ @B-B

Updated the guesses!Β :thumbs:

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, rainbowconnection said:

Are you ready for the first Blind Auditions?! Tune in tomorrow to see who makes it!Β 
Β 

I’m more hype for this than the battles lol

I’m ready for you guys to see what we’ve been up to!Β :giggle:

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2

Jacquie LeeΒ 

- Song:Β Β Back to BlackΒ (Amy Winehouse)

Β 

Β 

Turned 4 chairs; @Bk1234Β blocked @anonymouskid_35

disney1024:
*standing ovation* Jacquie girl, you betta saaaaannng!!! You just gave a spectacular performance! Your upper register is incredible and those notes that you were hitting β€” especially from someone as young as you are β€” were mind-blowing and completely flawless. It's a dream of mine to work with a female pop powerhouse singer; someone who can blast the roof off of this place with big songs from artists like Christina Aguilera, Kelly Clarkson, CΓ©line Dion, and Adele. And that's exactly what you are. I would be so honoured if you chose me as your coach because I honestly think that you could win this entire season.Β 

Bk1234:
*standing ovation* Yay, a four-chair turn!!!! Jacquie, right now I’m the only coach that really matters. I used my only block of the season for YOU. The song choice was superb and that rasp, oh my goodness, I was in literal heaven. All of these other coaches had blocks available, but they chose to not use them, meaning I am clearly the most ready and willing to work with you. Come on home Jacquie! This is where you belong and will be the most appreciated.

QueenMae16:
"Jacquie, well first of all. Damn Jacquie you are young and small, but have a huge ball of power. The thing I hear with you is, more control and poised is needed because I hear you can get too loose sometimes and that can be a bad thing. I would like to say I'm good in coaching powerhouses and know how to arrange their placements in which not too much is used. But also giving off the right amount of power needed because that's their style that they want. Great work Jacquie!"

anonymouskid_35:
*standing ovation* UGGH. I am blocked! I really wanted you Jacquie! You've got so much power behind that tiny little body! You've got so much maturity in your voice that really translates well when singing these types of songs. I would have LOVED to be your mentor, but who knows? There's still the battle and knockout rounds, if you were to become available, I will not hesitate to get you! For now, I will just say that pick whoever you feel like will guide you to the path that you wanna take as an artist.

disney1024:
Β One last thing Jacquie, before you make your decision. To be honest with you, I think @anonymouskid_35Β would've been the perfect coach for you and it's a shame that @Bk1234Β was cruel enough to take that opportunity away from someone as talented as you. I imagine that the main reason you're on this show is to hone your craft and gain exposure so that you are able to grab hold of musical opportunities that were not previously available to you. And if you β€” for some reason β€” choose @Bk1234, you're choosing a coach that decided to close a door on you, before you even started your journey on this show. I, for one, would never dare to do that to you. As people say, "when one door closes, another one opens". I'm that second door Jacquie. Please, please, please choose me to be your coach!

Β 

Β 

Jacquie choosesΒ @disney1024

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Juliett Simms

- Song:Β Oh! DarlingΒ (The Beatles)

Β 

Β 

Turned no chairs

Β 
Bk1234:
Wow, these no chairs have been amazing! I really wish I could have turned, but your style just wasn’t for me. There is definitely an audience for your style of music though, so keep on pursuing your career!

anonymouskid_35:
Juliet, what a performance! I personally love the song, what a classic. Let me clear that I really do loved your voice. I just didn't turn because I am really being picky, so sorry for that. Good luck on your career though!

disney1024:Β 
Juliet, what can I say? This is the sucky part of this show and, sometimes, it happens. I'm so sorry that none of us turned around for you. Please do not be discouraged by this and definitely come back on another season. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Matt McAndrew

- Song:Β A Thousand YearsΒ (Christina Perri)

Β 

Β 

Turned

@QueenMae16Β and @disney1024

Bk1234:
Matt- Nice job!!! Some parts were a little shaky for me, so I didn’t turn, but you have a very radio-ready voice that will definitely get stronger with some coaching. Welcome to the show and good luck!Β 

QueenMae16:
"Alright Matt listen up my cool dude. Let me just say how emotional you are and how developed you are already as an artist. You turned that Perri song into your own masterpiece and you really told the story of yourself. It can be difficult to switch a song up like that, and you did it so effortlessly. The reason why I turned is because I think you have the IT factor, not many people can just have that factor. No offense to aspiring stars, or even some stars as of now, but only certain people can convey such a unique artistry and tone that you possess. Vocally as well, it was flawless, seriously, and your rasp is to lay down under the sky for and just enjoy the wind blowing through you, while you are on the grass thinking how much life has to offer and if you are willing to reach for the sky. Matt, I can tell you want this and you would go through an erupted volcano for. Maybe that's dramatic, but I don't care because I think together.... we can work MAJORLY on what you want to do, on what you want to achieve. And I promise you, I won't let you down or deny how you want your journey pathed, I will give the best advice I can, help you however I can. But will also be your second opinion if you want to jump a leap of faith for whatever reason. I will be by your side, I can promise you that. I can't let you go and I won't allow you to be attracted to some bland song or whatever that wouldn't help you. Seriously Matt, I'm fighting for you and will continue to do so, please. Let's get you reaching for the sky, and it won't take 1000 years either! Okay screw my jokes, but come on Matt! Great job though hun!"

anonymouskid_35:
You're such an amazing vocalist Matt. I really love the song by the way, one of my all time faves. It's just that there were a couple of unpolished parts and I feel like I'm waiting for more power behind your notes. I can see a lot of potential though, so good luck in your journey!!

disney1024:
*standing ovation* Matt, your performance was mesmerizing! You have a beautiful voice and I was really moved by what you did. I loved your performance so much that it was very easy for me to get lost in you singing. It stopped being a show and it turned into just something that I was thoroughly enjoying. My favourite singers to listen to are storytellers who focus on the messages and emotions that their songs are trying to convey, and that's exactly what you are. For a male artist, you have such an amazing range. I really loved that high note that you hit in the middle of your performance ("one step closer"). What's even more impressive is that you have this tone where you can just sing full voice and it's up in a place where most other male artists would have to go falsetto. I am well-versed in pop and pop rock music so I feel like I'm the perfect coach for you. I would love to have you on my team and I think that, working together, we can make it very far in this competition.

Β 

Β 

Matt chooses @QueenMae16

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Kimberly NicholeΒ 

- Song:Β Nutbush City LimitsΒ (Tina Turner)

Β 

Β 

Turned

@Bk1234, @disney1024Β and @anonymouskid_35

Β 

Bk1234:
Kimberly- Yes Kimberly!!!! I usually don’t turn for R&B powerhouses, but I just couldn’t resist with you. You hit all the notes, whether high or low, but what I liked the most was the attitude. I literally heard the sass and attitude in your voice, which is what intrigued me. The best part is that I can tell this is only a sample of your talent. If you pick me, I promise that I will not turn for anyone else in your lane. Come on Kimberly! Pick me and let’s get you to the finale!!!

anonymouskid_35:
*standing ovation* Oh my good lord Kimberly! THAT IS SO AMAZING! First of all, girl, let me compliment your style, work it! Second, WHAT A VOICE. You've got something special in you, I love your tone, I love how you effortlessly sang that song and carried yourself in the performance. I also love how gritty your tone is! It's like meshing and mixing with an electric guitar, that is so cool! I think you already know who you are as an artist, but as a coach, if you pick me, I'll help you to stand-out and be the best in that lane. Let me help you to not only excel in this show, but to also connect to the viewers more and use your voice as inspiration to many. You deserve to really go far Kim, I'm not kidding with that, I meant that, you can even go to the finale! This is not an empty promise! You deserve all of the love, you deserve all the help you can get from us, but more importantly you deserve ME to be your coach. Also, today is a woman empowerment month, and I just wanna say that I really adore you and I think that you're such an empowered and confident woman, and that you are so beautiful. I am too, so let us bring this competition down and join our forces together!! PICK ME KIMBERLY MY GIRL! PLEASE

That was such a fun performance to watch and listen to! I love Tina Turner and you really showed your personality on this song. Some of those runs you did and high notes you hit? Dang girl, you betta saaaaannng!!! It would be great if you chose me to be your coach but, honestly, you'd be an amazing addition to any team. I don't know who you're gonna pick but I don't care. I just can't wait to watch you on this show. You're FIRE!!!

Β 

Β 

Kimberly chooses @anonymouskid_35Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Bryana Salaz

- Song:Β ProblemΒ (Ariana Grande)

Β 

Β 

TurnedΒ @Bk1234

Β 

Bk1234:
Yes girl!!!! I’m so happy I don’t have to fight for you! That really high note was what made me turn for you. I can’t wait to work with you and explore your vocal range. Welcome to Team BK!!!!

anonymouskid_35:
*standing ovation* Bryana, girl, I NEARLY TURNED FOR YOU. Your voice's just got it, you've got the looks, the talent, and the stage presence. You're pretty much already seasoned at such a young age. My reason for not turning is really lame so I'm really sorry. I might regret not turning, but, if I'd have the chance and you really improve, I might steal you soon. Nonetheless, BKΒ is like the perfect coach for you, cannot wait to see BKΒ work their magic to you!

disney1024:
Bryana, congratulations for getting a chair turn! BKΒ is a great coach and I'm sure they'll help you flourish on this show. I'm looking forward to witnessing the rest of your journey on The Voice. Good job!

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Britton Buchanan

- Song:Β TroubleΒ (Ray LaMontagne)

Β 

Β 

Turned @QueenMae16Β and @disney1024Β 

Β 
Bk1234:
Britton- Wow, you have a nice sounding voice! It has good power behind it too. Congrats on getting two chairs to turn around!Β 

anonymouskid_35:
Britton! What an AWESOME performance. I really LOVE your tone. So mature and interesting. I love how you present yourself vocally all throughout that performance. I'm sorry for not turning! I just felt like Disney might be the PERFECT coach for you and I wouldn't want to fight them off. Why disney is the perfect coach? Simple, because they are an avid fan. You would want to go to the coach who already know your voice, your vocal styles, and how you present yourself in stage, and that is Disney. Disney would be a really good coach for you. I know Disney won't change you because they already idolize you as who you are. Pick team disney! Goodluck Britton!Β 

Britton, your performance was electrifying and you're such an incredible singer! I love how you were so intense while performing. It was almost like you were angry at the song, playing that guitar with such strength. I also absolutely adore your voice! It has so much honesty in it and and there was something so genuine about you. I am a huge fan of that gravelly and raspy tone of yours and I think that you would be an amazing addition to my team. In my opinion, one of the most important aspects of music is emotion because that's what makes music real and that's what allows an artist to connect with an audience. If you were to pick me as your coach, I would love to help you really bring that out for people so that they can be moved by you and your future performances on the show. One more thing: you have such an amazing range and I really loved those high notes that you hit throughout your performance like the "I've been SAVED by a woman" part and the "I LOVE her" part towards the end. I also loved that little falsetto thing you did with the "ooooooh". I loved how every high note you hit during your performance was a moment that you gradually built up to. It didn't feel forced or that it came out of nowhere. Those choices that you made regarding the song's arrangement were very tasteful and it effectively demonstrated your exquisite artistry. I am well-versed in pop, pop-rock, and rock music so I feel like I'm the perfect coach for you. It would be an honour and a privilege to have you on my team and I think that, working together, we can make it very far in this competition.Β 

QueenMae16:
"Actually Britton, I think you are a cool dude and I would love to work with you, but if you don't think there's a clear enough lane on my team, then maybe Disney would be better for you. I just wanted to turn because I hear like an unpolished, but also polished artist in you, if that makes sense lmao. Vocally I think we got some work to do, but I could very well push you to a stronger side within you, however I hear the artist in you so good luck hun! Congratulations on turning our chairs Britton!"

One last thing Britton, before you make your decision. As someone who really wants to work with you, I should look out for you and warn you that @QueenMae16 already has a talented male pop and pop-rock singer on her team. Keeping that in mind, if I were you, I'd be strategic and choose the team with the completely open lane so that you are able to stand out from the pack.. I have no male pop, pop-rock, or rock artists on my team and I would be delighted if you were the first. Again, it would be in your best interest to join a team where there's nobody else like you so that you don't get lost in the crowd. Britton, please please please make the right decision and come on home to Team Disney, you know you want to.

Β 

Β 

Britton chooses @disney1024Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Thanks 2

Sid Kingsley

- Song:Β Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

Β 

Β 

Turned no chairs

Β 

Bk1234:
Ugh, sorry that no one turned for you. You definitely have a great, strong voice though and should be proud of this performance!Β 

anonymouskid_35:
*standing ovation* Ugh, I'm really so sorry for not turning Sid. I really loved your performance, believe me. But I felt like it was full-on a hundred percent since the start, I was looking for a bit more dynamics. Nonetheless, good luck on your music career!

disney1024:
Sid, that was a great performance and I'm sorry that nobody turned around for you. I don't know about the others but I was so close to doing so on multiple instances! Please do not be discouraged by this and definitely come back on another season. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavours!

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4