𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)

Angeles

Jacquie Lee

-Β Song:Β Β Back to BlackΒ (Amy Winehouse)

TurnsΒ 4 chairs; @Bk1234Β blocks @anonymouskid_35

Β 

Β 

Coach Comments + Pitches

Β 

Β 

@disney1024
*standing ovation* Jacquie girl, you betta saaaaannng!!! You just gave a spectacular performance! Your upper register is incredible and those notes that you were hitting β€” especially from someone as young as you are β€” were mind-blowing and completely flawless. It's a dream of mine to work with a female pop powerhouse singer; someone who can blast the roof off of this place with big songs from artists like Christina Aguilera, Kelly Clarkson, CΓ©line Dion, and Adele. And that's exactly what you are. I would be so honoured if you chose me as your coach because I honestly think that you could win this entire season.Β 

@Bk1234
*standing ovation* Yay, a four-chair turn!!!! Jacquie, right now I’m the only coach that really matters. I used my only block of the season for YOU. The song choice was superb and that rasp, oh my goodness, I was in literal heaven. All of these other coaches had blocks available, but they chose to not use them, meaning I am clearly the most ready and willing to work with you. Come on home Jacquie! This is where you belong and will be the most appreciated.

@QueenMae16
"Jacquie, well first of all. Damn Jacquie you are young and small, but have a huge ball of power. The thing I hear with you is, more control and poised is needed because I hear you can get too loose sometimes and that can be a bad thing. I would like to say I'm good in coaching powerhouses and know how to arrange their placements in which not too much is used. But also giving off the right amount of power needed because that's their style that they want. Great work Jacquie!"

@anonymouskid_35
*standing ovation* UGGH. I am blocked! I really wanted you Jacquie! You've got so much power behind that tiny little body! You've got so much maturity in your voice that really translates well when singing these types of songs. I would have LOVED to be your mentor, but who knows? There's still the battle and knockout rounds, if you were to become available, I will not hesitate to get you! For now, I will just say that pick whoever you feel like will guide you to the path that you wanna take as an artist.

@disney1024
Β One last thing Jacquie, before you make your decision. To be honest with you, I thinkΒ  @anonymouskid_35Β would've been the perfect coach for you and it's a shame that Bk1234 was cruel enough to take that opportunity away from someone as talented as you. I imagine that the main reason you're on this show is to hone your craft and gain exposure so that you are able to grab hold of musical opportunities that were not previously available to you. And if you β€” for some reason β€” choose Bk1234, you're choosing a coach that decided to close a door on you, before you even started your journey on this show. I, for one, would never dare to do that to you. As people say, "when one door closes, another one opens". I'm that second door Jacquie. Please, please, please choose me to be your coach!

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

28 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Jacquie Lee

Β 

Coaches' Comments

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Β 

@disney1024
*standing ovation* Jacquie girl, you betta saaaaannng!!! You just gave a spectacular performance! Your upper register is incredible and those notes that you were hitting β€” especially from someone as young as you are β€” were mind-blowing and completely flawless. It's a dream of mine to work with a female pop powerhouse singer; someone who can blast the roof off of this place with big songs from artists like Christina Aguilera, Kelly Clarkson, CΓ©line Dion, and Adele. And that's exactly what you are. I would be so honoured if you chose me as your coach because I honestly think that you could win this entire season.Β 

@Bk1234
*standing ovation* Yay, a four-chair turn!!!! Jacquie, right now I’m the only coach that really matters. I used my only block of the season for YOU. The song choice was superb and that rasp, oh my goodness, I was in literal heaven. All of these other coaches had blocks available, but they chose to not use them, meaning I am clearly the most ready and willing to work with you. Come on home Jacquie! This is where you belong and will be the most appreciated.

@QueenMae16
"Jacquie, well first of all. Damn Jacquie you are young and small, but have a huge ball of power. The thing I hear with you is, more control and poised is needed because I hear you can get too loose sometimes and that can be a bad thing. I would like to say I'm good in coaching powerhouses and know how to arrange their placements in which not too much is used. But also giving off the right amount of power needed because that's their style that they want. Great work Jacquie!"

@anonymouskid_35
*standing ovation* UGGH. I am blocked! I really wanted you Jacquie! You've got so much power behind that tiny little body! You've got so much maturity in your voice that really translates well when singing these types of songs. I would have LOVED to be your mentor, but who knows? There's still the battle and knockout rounds, if you were to become available, I will not hesitate to get you! For now, I will just say that pick whoever you feel like will guide you to the path that you wanna take as an artist.

@disney1024
Β One last thing Jacquie, before you make your decision. To be honest with you, I thinkΒ  @anonymouskid_35Β would've been the perfect coach for you and it's a shame that Bk1234 was cruel enough to take that opportunity away from someone as talented as you. I imagine that the main reason you're on this show is to hone your craft and gain exposure so that you are able to grab hold of musical opportunities that were not previously available to you. And if you β€” for some reason β€” choose Bk1234, you're choosing a coach that decided to close a door on you, before you even started your journey on this show. I, for one, would never dare to do that to you. As people say, "when one door closes, another one opens". I'm that second door Jacquie. Please, please, please choose me to be your coach!

Β 

@QueenCami

@deszfan88

@AliXRose

@Archanium

@Hamza Tufail

@Daillon

@taylorkat

@FloorWax

@David68

@jarmon

@thevoiceisthetop

Β 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

On 4/2/2021 at 3:01 PM, Angeles said:

Jacquie Lee

Β 

Coaches' Comments

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Β 

@disney1024

@Bk1234

@QueenMae16

@anonymouskid_35

@disney1024

I'm going to tag moreΒ users who might be interested in this game:

@Someone648Β @VintageVoiceΒ Β @Jyn MycleΒ @B-BΒ @MisirlouΒ @jus.vshnΒ @Jordan Smith FanΒ Β @seak05Β @TeamAudraΒ @thevoicefan12Β Β @Gustavo527Β @season1Β Β @pauwisΒ @ammoniumΒ @rainbowconnectionΒ @VoiceFan!Β @VoiceFan1234Β @TheVoiceFan2Β @TeraginnΒ @rhapsody99Β @peachfuz@holinessssΒ @ungodlyhourΒ @SNI2Β @Agenator333Β @Shere KhanΒ @KimberlyxKyla

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Just now, rainbowconnection said:

Do we know who turned first and so on?Β 

No but it doesn't matter. It just matters that Jacquie got 4 chairs and that @anonymouskid_35Β was blocked from getting her.Β πŸ˜‰

Β 

13 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I am so confused by this πŸ˜›

We gave you the artist's name and her blind audition. In the spoiler brackets, you have all of the pitches that we β€” the coaches β€” gave. Since this is the leak for the premiere next week, you won't know who Jacquie chose until then. Stay tuned on Wednesday to find out who she chose! 😜

• Like 1