𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)

Angeles

29 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

ugh yes! love to hear this! will y'all be posting the covers alongside the results for the KOs, since you didnt do that for the blinds

The names of the songs for the blinds are hyperlinked to a YouTube video lolΒ πŸ˜‚

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Angeles said:

Out of the contestants thatΒ auditioned, who do you think is most likely to make lives?Β 

I feel confident that Jacquie and Noah make lives. Kimberly should most likely make it as well. I'm guessing Maelyn, Alisan, Chloe, Lauren, Ali, Kyla make some team and likely make lives as well.

Jacquie Lee - I would not have turned

Juliet Simms - I would have turned

Matt McAndrew - I would have turned

Kimberly Nichole - I would have turned

Bryana Salaz - I would not have turned

Britton Buchanan - I would not have turnedΒ 

SidΒ Kingsley - I would have turned

Sydney Rhame - I would have turned

Katrina Cain - I would have turned

Noah Mac - I would have turned

Β 

I'm an easier turn than Pharrell or Gwen lmao oops

Β 

Strong lineup so far, though I am admittedly bummed about missing out on Juliet and Sid - as long as at least two of Kimberly, Matt, Sydney, and Noah make the lives, I'll be fine.

• Thanks 1

Juliet Simms - I would have turned

Sydney Rhame - I would not have turned

Katrina Cain - I would not have turned

Noah Mac - I would not have turned

Β 

Sid and Juliet were robbed.

I love Noah, but his blind audition was not four-chair worthy to me at all. I feel like the judges were basing it on his future performances rather than his blind

• Like 2

Juliett Simms - I would have turned

Kimberly Nichole - I would not have turned

Bryana Salaz - I wouldΒ have turned

Noah Mac - I would not have turned

Β 

Not Queen Juliet getting robbed twice.Β :no:

• Thanks 1

Barely tuning in ;)

Β 

Juliett Simms - I would have turned

Matt McAndrew - I would not have turned

Kimberly Nichole - I wouldΒ have turned

Bryana Salaz - I wouldΒ have turned

Noah Mac - I wouldΒ have turned

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, B-B said:

I love Noah, but his blind audition was not four-chair worthy to me at all. I feel like the judges were basing it on his future performances rather than his blind

Nah, it was just a matter of if we wanted him or not. There was no way forΒ us to know how many of us would turn for a certain contestant because we're obviously not in the same room together like the coaches IRL. We only find out about other coaches' turning decisions once we all made our own decisions.Β We all wanted Noah on our teams so we all decided to turn for him. It's as simple as that.Β πŸ˜…

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, B-B said:

I wasn’t. His audition might be my favorite performance of his.Β :ph34rwave:Β If not, it’s definitely in my Top 3.

Edited by Bk1234

4 hours ago, rainbowconnection said:

I wonder if there’s an snowflake that majority of IDF will get behind. I don’t have one quite yet.Β 

Β 

All we can say is that.. this cast's loaded, full of talented vocalists and artists. What you've seen in the episode 1 was just the tip of the iceberg. So, better prepare for shocking eliminations πŸ˜‰

Β 

as they say, you can't have 'em all πŸ€ͺ

• Like 2

Jacquie Lee - I would have turned

Juliet Simms - I would have turned (tragic)

Sydney Rhame - I would not have turned

Noah Mac - I would have notΒ turned

Β 

My flop prediction is that whoever hasΒ Addison will win this (Cami maybe because recency bias?)

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Daillon said:

Β 

Juliet Simms - I would have turned (tragic)

Noah Mac - I would have turned

Β 

My flop prediction is that whoever hasΒ Addison will win this (Cami maybe because recency bias?)

hopefully addison but she lost to brooke in the s13 redux that a-kid did iirc. it was super close so it will probably depend on the audience's preferences. i think more recent idf members probably would prefer kyla to addison, but that's just a guess.Β 

Joanna Serenko

- Song:Β All My LovingΒ (The Beatles)

Β 

Β 

Turned 4 chairs

Β 

Bk1234:Β 
And we have four chairs! I really like the fresh quality to you. Your style is very intricate and that intrigues me. Your performance was just a whole vibe and I love that. I would love to coach you and help you pick songs that allow you to include your signature vocal tricks.Β 

QueenMae16:
"Joanna you have such a warm tone and your vocal agility is amazing girl! Your runs feel like we were floating on water, at least for me cause it's so pleasant to hear. You feel classic, yet modern at the same time, you are timeless with that voice. If you were to pick me, I feel like we could work on a variety of songs because I hear no limits in what you could do. But would also respect how you want to interpret and control your arrangements and style. Well done Joanna!"

anonymouskid_35:
*standing ovation* Hi Joanna! That was such a beautiful performance. Your runs were on point, you've got a beautiful tone to be honest. It was such a breezy and cool performance. The way how you sailed through note by note effortlessly was just astonishing. And ooh, Beatles! What a nice taste you have, just from that audition, I could feel like we could connect as a coach and artist, I could already imagine many songs fitting your beautiful voice. If you were to pick me as your coach, I won't promise big things, but expect me to bring you into a whole new level. I will help you to become the artist that YOU want to be, I will help you pick songs that will let YOU shine. That is all! Hope you pick me Joanna!!

disney1024:Β 
Your performance was absolutely breathtaking. It's very surprising to me that you're so young because you sounded so assured and you had so much control, dancing and fluttering around the notes. I also loved your tone: it's so warm and smooth like melted butter. It sounds like a record that you would want to listen to on a rainy day with a glass of wine. You definitely deserved every one of these chairs turned around. Your performance was such an effortless, powerful vocal and I don't think that there's nobody like you on this show. It would be an honour and a privilege to have you on my team and I think that, working together, we can make it very far in this competition

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Angeles changed the title to 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€: π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟚 π•ƒπ•–π•’π•œ ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕)
6 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Joanna Serenko

- Song:Β All My LovingΒ (The Beatles)

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Turned 4 chairs

Β 

Bk1234:Β 
And we have four chairs! I really like the fresh quality to you. Your style is very intricate and that intrigues me. Your performance was just a whole vibe and I love that. I would love to coach you and help you pick songs that allow you to include your signature vocal tricks.Β 

QueenMae16:
"Joanna you have such a warm tone and your vocal agility is amazing girl! Your runs feel like we were floating on water, at least for me cause it's so pleasant to hear. You feel classic, yet modern at the same time, you are timeless with that voice. If you were to pick me, I feel like we could work on a variety of songs because I hear no limits in what you could do. But would also respect how you want to interpret and control your arrangements and style. Well done Joanna!"

anonymouskid_35:
*standing ovation* Hi Joanna! That was such a beautiful performance. Your runs were on point, you've got a beautiful tone to be honest. It was such a breezy and cool performance. The way how you sailed through note by note effortlessly was just astonishing. And ooh, Beatles! What a nice taste you have, just from that audition, I could feel like we could connect as a coach and artist, I could already imagine many songs fitting your beautiful voice. If you were to pick me as your coach, I won't promise big things, but expect me to bring you into a whole new level. I will help you to become the artist that YOU want to be, I will help you pick songs that will let YOU shine. That is all! Hope you pick me Joanna!!

disney1024:Β 
Your performance was absolutely breathtaking. It's very surprising to me that you're so young because you sounded so assured and you had so much control, dancing and fluttering around the notes. I also loved your tone: it's so warm and smooth like melted butter. It sounds like a record that you would want to listen to on a rainy day with a glass of wine. You definitely deserved every one of these chairs turned around. Your performance was such an effortless, powerful vocal and I don't think that there's nobody like you on this show. It would be an honour and a privilege to have you on my team and I think that, working together, we can make it very far in this competition

Β 

QueenCami

@deszfan88

@AliXRose

@Archanium

@Hamza Tufail

@Daillon

@FloorWax

@David68

@jarmon

@thevoiceisthetop

• Thanks 2