𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)

Angeles

Sydney Rhame

- Song:Β PhotographΒ (Ed Sheeran)

Β 

Β 

Turned @QueenMae16, @Bk1234Β and @disney1024

Bk1234:Β 
Sydney- Wow, your voice is so serene. It has an interesting quality to it that just intrigues me. You don’t really need power with a voice as captivating as yours. I will make sure to pick songs that allow you to show off your cool voice and slay.Β 

QueenMae16:
"Sydney I'm a fan already and let me tell you why. Your emotion that you project is OUTSTANDING. Like who can take this Ed song and make it more emotional than it already is? You, Sydney, have done it and made me think back to my childhood and my memories that have impacted my life to form who I have become as a person. I just thank you for that performance and if you would choose to work with me, I promise we can remain in these types of songs to let the audience know who you are as a person. Also real quick that final head note was genius, cause that's how you make me almost cry lol. Okay well, great job Sydney!"

disney1024:
Sydney, that was an outstanding rendition of Ed Sheeran's song. It was emotional and magical and I think you effectively embodied the message that this song was trying to convey. I absolutely loved the ending and I think that was my favourite part of your performance. It's very surprising to me that you're so young because you sounded so assured and composed, which is uncommon for artists your age. I just can't wait to see what you do next and I would be delighted if I was a part of your journey on this show!

Β 

Β 

Β 

Sydney chooses @QueenMae16

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Katrina Cain

- Song:Β RhiannonΒ (Fleetwood Mac)

Β 

Β 

Turned @anonymouskid_35

Β 

Bk1234:Β 
Wow, I am so happy A-KID turned for you! You are such a capable singer and I would have definitely turned around for you.Β 

QueenMae16:
"Katrina you know, sorry I didn't turn cause I was looking for something else, BUT. Your voice is river-flowingly flawless, that it makes me have to come back to reality after you finished singing, it was so MOVING! Like I'm so happy A-Kid turned for you and I can't wait to see you progress on this show! Well done Katrina!"

disney1024:Β Β 
Katrina, congratulations for getting a chair turn! @anonymouskid_35 is a great coach and I'm sure they'll help you flourish on this show. I'm looking forward to witnessing the rest of your journey on The Voice. Good job!

anonymouskid_35:Β 
*standing ovation* Now that would've been deserving of 4 chairs in my opinion. I LOVE THAT KATRINA, I'm really glad I am the only one who turned for you! Your voice is a mix of pop, indie, and folk, I really love it! I love how you incorporated your sound into that wonderful song. You can do basically any songs you would want to. WELCOME TO TEAM A-KID, KATRINA!

Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Noah Mac

- Song:Β Way Down We GoΒ (Kaleo)

Β 

Β 

Turned 4 chairs

Β 

Bk1234:
*standing ovation* Looks like we got another four-chair turn! I am obsessed with your voice as well! We need more performers who excite the crowd and you do just that. Now, for this one moment, ignore the other coaches, they really don’t matter right now since I’m the clear best choice. You look like a knowledgeable musician so I will give you pointers, but allow you to have free, artistic reign over your arrangements and song choices. These other coaches will change you, but join Team BK and you will be able to show off your sick artistry.Β 

QueenMae16:
"Noah, first of all welcome and second of all I'm kind of shocked. In a good way though, because your tone and style doesn't feel like the rest of what usual young males we hear on these types of shows. No offense to them, but it seems a lot want to be Shawn Mendes or Harry Styles replicas, and forget to find themselves through their own voices. But you have such a deep and rich tone that makes us connected to you and you are so young too! If you pick me, I promise not to steer you off to a generic-pop path and let you do you. Good job hun!"

anonymouskid_35:
*standing ovation* A WELL-DESERVED 4 CHAIR TURN NOAH! First of all, what a song choice. WHAT A SONG AND WHAT A PERFORMANCE. I love how gravelly your tone is. I love how you sang that song, what a hard song to sing by the way! You've got a special tone Noah, you have an authentic and deep tone that could really stand out in this show. I love how matured your tone is, you're like a grown man singing that song! May I note also, I love how raw your voice is, it isn't still there, but it WILL be there, and let me help you into that journey. Let me, if I were to be your coach, to help you to be the best in the lane that you want to take, let me guide you into picking songs that will let you shine as a vocalist and a performer. You deserve every chair turn you've gotten, and I'm really proud to have turned for a special man like you. Kindly do me pick me as your coach!! It'd be an honor!

disney1024:Β 
Noah, that was an amazing performance! I loved how passionate you were while performing. Your voice is so powerful. When you got into those upper parts of your vocal, your voice stayed as round and full as it was in the lower stuff. That's so rare and so cool and I would be delighted if I was part of your journey on this show! You're probably going to pick @Bk1234 but I can assure you that Team Disney is also a great home for talented young male indie-pop singers such as yourself. You really blew me away just now and I would love to have you on my team.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Noah chooses @Bk1234Β 

Β 

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/6/2021 at 1:48 PM, Angeles said:

Jacquie LeeΒ 

- Song:Β Β Back to BlackΒ (Amy Winehouse)

Episode #1 is finally out!Β :ohyeah:

Β 

I'm going to tag moreΒ users who might be interested in this game:

@Someone648Β @VintageVoiceΒ Β @Jyn MycleΒ @B-BΒ @MisirlouΒ @jus.vshnΒ @Jordan Smith FanΒ Β @seak05Β @TeamAudraΒ @thevoicefan12Β Β @Gustavo527Β @season1Β Β @pauwisΒ @ammoniumΒ @rainbowconnectionΒ @VoiceFan!Β @VoiceFan1234Β @TheVoiceFan2Β @TeraginnΒ @rhapsody99Β @peachfuz@holinessssΒ @ungodlyhourΒ @SNI2Β @Agenator333Β @Shere KhanΒ @KimberlyxKylaΒ @QueenCamiΒ @deszfan88Β @AliXRoseΒ @ArchaniumΒ @Hamza TufailΒ @DaillonΒ @taylorkatΒ @FloorWaxΒ @David68Β @jarmonΒ @thevoiceisthetopΒ @PersyΒ @thevoiceswimmerΒ  @MatthewPalermoΒ  @mercfan3Β 

Edited by disney1024
  • Thanks 4

Jacquie Lee - I would have turned

Juliett Simms - I would not have turned

Matt McAndrew - I would not have turned

Kimberly Nichole - I would have turned

Bryana Salaz - I would not have turned

Britton Buchanan - I would not have turnedΒ 

SidΒ Kingsley - I would not have turned

Sydney Rhame - I would not have turned

Katrina Cain - I would have turned

Noah Mac - I would not have turned

Β 

I'm being too picky and also not turning for any guys (oops πŸ€ͺ), but this is interesting so far!Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

CURRENT TEAMS

Β 

Team A-Kid:

• Kimberly Nichole
  • Katrina Cain

Β 

Team BK:

• Bryana Salaz
  • Noah Mac

Β 

Team Disney:

• Jacquie Lee
  • Britton Buchanan

Β 

Team MaeBae:

• Matt McAndrew
  • Sydney Rhame

Team A-kid is my favorite so far! Rooting for A-kid right now, but that will probably change as the blinds continue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Β 

I'm being too picky and also not turning for any guys (oops πŸ€ͺ), but this is interesting so far!Β 

I'm going to do this too -Β 

Β 

Matt McAndrew - I would have turned

SidΒ Kingsley - I would have turned

• Thanks 1

• Angeles changed the title to 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€: π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– πŸ™ ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕)

Jacquie Lee - I would not have turned

Britton Buchanan - I would have turned

Sydney Rhame - I would have turned

Noah Mac - I would have turned

On 3/27/2021 at 10:26 AM, disney1024 said:

I'm not going to rank how good of a coach we areΒ but I'll compare our coaching tenure and decision-making abilities with those of real-life coaches:

Β 

One of us is a Blake, one of us is a Gwen, one of us is a Kelly, and one of us is a John Legend.Β :giggle:

This is what I said a couple ofΒ weeks ago. Try to figure out who I was talking about.Β πŸ€ͺ

1 minute ago, AliXRose said:

Is everyone singing the same KO songs as they previously did? Cause maybe a different coach and a different season could have an impact (and also no TPTBΒ lmao)

Nope!!Β 

• Thanks 2