𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)

Angeles

3 minutes ago, Angeles said:

Out of the contestants thatΒ auditioned, who do you think is most likely to make lives?Β 

I already prepared myself for Katrina to be robbed again, but you can't tell me Kimberly didn't make lives lmao that would be a joke

Β 

Also I think Noah and Matt have a shot

Edited by AliXRose
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I already prepared myself for Katrina to be robbed again

Just in case you're wondering, the KOs were "taped" a couple of weeks ago so that the coaches' decisions are not influenced by anyone else.Β πŸ˜‰

Edited by disney1024
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

I'm surprised nobody came at us yet for not turning for Juliet or Sid. We've been expecting a mob for weeks now lolΒ πŸ˜‚

I am so unhappy nobody turned for Sid πŸ’”Β . I still think you have the best team so far though.Β 
Β 

WHY DIDN’T ANYONE TURN FOR SID?!Β 

5 minutes ago, rainbowconnection said:

I still think you have the best team so far though.Β 

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

Β 

5 minutes ago, rainbowconnection said:

I am so unhappy nobody turned for Sid πŸ’”Β . WHY DIDN’T ANYONE TURN FOR SID?!Β 

Sid and Juliet were both in later tapings.Β For me personally, I was being picky since my team was filling up. Sid and Juliet just weren't the type of artists that I was willing to coach so I didn't turn. I figured the other coaches would turn but none of us ended up turning.Β πŸ˜…

Edited by disney1024

11 minutes ago, rainbowconnection said:

I am so unhappy nobody turned for Sid πŸ’”Β . I still think you have the best team so far though.Β 
Β 

WHY DIDN’T ANYONE TURN FOR SID?!Β 

As my team fills up,Β you’ll see why.Β 

Edited by Bk1234

10 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

Β 

Sid and Juliet were both in later tapings.Β For me personally, I was being picky since my team was filling up. Sid and Juliet just weren't the type of artists that I was willing to coach so I didn't turn. I figured the other coaches would turn but none of us ended up turning.Β πŸ˜…

did y’all not sign the NDA that allows you to talk about when someΒ auditions happened? Lol jkΒ 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, rainbowconnection said:

did y’all not sign the NDA that allows you to talk about when someΒ auditions happened?

The coaches are gonna be HEAVILY fined.Β (jk, jk)

Edited by Angeles
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, rainbowconnection said:

did y’all not sign the NDA that allows you to talk about when someΒ auditions happened? Lol jkΒ 

Β 

Just now, Angeles said:

The coaches are gonna be HEAVILY fined.Β  (jk, jk)

I'll only sign a NDA if I get paid $13 million USD, just like Blake and John IRL. 😌

Β 

just joking GIF

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, rainbowconnection said:

I wouldn’t want to ruin the show for you guys regardless. πŸ˜…

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, disney1024 said:

CURRENT TEAMS

Β 

Team A-Kid:

• Kimberly Nichole
  • Katrina Cain

Β 

Team BK:

• Bryana Salaz
  • Noah Mac

Β 

Team Disney:

• Jacquie Lee
  • Britton Buchanan

Β 

Team MaeBae:

• Matt McAndrew
  • Sydney Rhame

RANKINGSΒ (Coaches):

1. A-Kid - Two stellar vocalists. I'm afraid that my snowflake (Katrina) is gonna get robbed tho

2. MaeBae - I love Sydney! Matt is good too.

3. Bk - Love Noah. Bryana eh.

4. Disney - Eh. Jacquie is good but not one of my faves I'd say. Britton eh.

Β 

RANKINGS (Contestants):

1. Katrina CainΒ 

2. Sydney Rhame

3. Kimberly Nichole

4. Noah Mac

5. Matt McAndrew

6. Jacquie Lee

7. Britton Buchanan

8. Bryana Salaz

Edited by jarmon
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Teams ranking :

1. A-Kid

2. MaeBae

3. BK

4. Disney

Β 

@anonymouskid_35Β Don't rob my queens

Threatening Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

yup, my top 2 is the same, idrc about 3 and 4 oops lolll

Β 

2 hours ago, disney1024 said:

I'm surprised nobody came at us yet for not turning for Juliet or Sid. We've been expecting a mob for weeks now lolΒ πŸ˜‚

i think juliett's liked on here for her later performances (???) and i also think most of the people who are bigger fans of her aren't frequenting this thread. wrt sid, i think that it makes sense considering his competition. he had a great blind when considered relative to regular people in his season though.

Just now, QueenCami said:

katrina better not be bussed with her same ko song on the real show :(

No Voice performances are allowed until the Voice Reprise week in the live shows (unless you're out of covers). None of the artists that made the KOs sang a song that they did on The Voice. Also, there was no bussing of contestants by TPTB.Β πŸ˜‰

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

No Voice performances are allowed until the Voice Reprise week in the live shows (unless you're out of covers). None of the artists that made the KOs sang a song that they did on The Voice. Also, there was no bussing of contestants by TPTB.Β πŸ˜‰

ugh yes! love to hear this! will y'all be posting the covers alongside the results for the KOs, since you didnt do that for the blinds

• Angeles changed the title to 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π•π• π•šπ•”π•–: 𝔸𝕝𝕝-π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣 π•Šπ•–π•’π•€π• π•Ÿ (π”Όπ•‘π•šπ•€π• π••π•– 𝟞 ℙ𝕠𝕀π•₯𝕖𝕕 - π”Ήπ•π•šπ•Ÿπ•• π”Έπ•¦π••π•šπ•₯π•šπ• π•Ÿπ•€ 𝕒𝕣𝕖 β„‚π• π•žπ•‘π•π•–π•₯𝕖𝕕!)