After all the auditions, who are you rooting for in the 4 way KO? (Spoilers)

Misirlou

Who are you rooting for?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• Devan Blake Jones
    • Carolina Rial
    • Emma Caroline
    • Savanna Woods

• Misirlou changed the title to After hearing all their auditions, who are you rooting for in the 4 way KO? (SPOILERS)
8 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Savanna's reception on Facebook: yikes! 😬

Which was the point to post that? For the sake of my own mental health, i don't check Facebook comments. The last thing i want is to come here to find out what they post. πŸ˜‘

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Which was the point to post that?

Because I was surprised at how negative the comments were on Facebook. Savanna isn't exactly Minivan bait but I thought that she would at least have some good reception there. YouTube is gobbling up Savanna's audition and the comments on Facebook, on the other hand,Β couldn't be more negative. Even Devan had better reception on Facebook imo. Once again, I'm reminded of how Minivan has no taste whatsoever in music.Β :argh::dead:

Edited by disney1024

1 minute ago, disney1024 said:

Because I was surprised at how negative the comments were on Facebook. Savanna isn't exactly Minivan bait but I thought that she would at least have some good reception there. YouTube is gobbling up Savanna's audition and the comments on Facebook, on the other hand,Β couldn't be more negative. Even Devan had better reception on Facebook imo. Once again, I'm reminded of how Minivan has no taste whatsoever in music.Β :argh::dead:

My friend, just do what i do and don't watch them, believe me, it's not worth it. I stopped watching them after Season 12, one of the best decitions in my life (that demonstrates that i actually don't take a lot of good decitions lol)Β 

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

My friend, just do what i do and don't watch them, believe me, it's not worth it.

I personally don't care either way but I use it as an indication of who is more likely to win the 4WKO. 🧐

Β 

Hopefully, their opinion of Savanna changes once they hear her other two performances but I highly doubt it.Β :no:

• Sad 1

I mean, I’m honestly not surprised by Savanna’s reception. When sources first told me about her they said she was aΒ teen, which I can see how they got confused if looking at her from aΒ glance. However, the fact that she’s not a teen definitely decreases her chances. Also,Β her tone is polarizing and appeals to a specific group of people, so that won’t help with anything.Β This honestly opens up the door for Emma. I would say Carolina, but the fact that she’s on Team Legend is a hinderance and I highly doubt Minivan will vote for Devan, but we’ll see. All Emma needs is a decent performance and then it looks like she’ll be able to sail through. That’s just the power of Team Blake. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ Now, if Emma’s performance stays as one note as β€œSlow Burn,” then I’d say Carolina will take it since she’s a teen and the fear that Minivan won’t like her because she sang in Spanish has been erased.Β 

Savanna by far. Her audition was amazing.Β 
I think the order of likeliness JUST based on auditions would be likeΒ Emma>Savanna>Carolina>Devan (taking into account minivan and their reception lol). Taking the KOs source into consideration I still think Savanna has a slight advantage over everyone tho. I’m sticking with it being between Savanna and Emma (Kelly vs Blake again)

Edited by TheVoiceFan2