The Voice 20 ● Blind Auditions 6 & Best of Blinds ● Discussion

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Very good job.

To let you all know, though, Blake was already full.  That's why he didn't turn.  He actually filled up before Nick.

Was John also full for real?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I'm buzzing with song ideas for my team" - Nick   God help us all.

And Halley deserved way more  

Don't want to have a back and forth with you, but he left on his own...just sayin.

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

Yes. Awari was Nick's second to last. Nick's last was Bradley Sinclair.

Edited by Someone648
  • Thanks 1

Oh wait, checking spoilers for tapings, I just realized Halley was a 1-chair turner at least in part b/c only Kelly was left. That makes more sense, b/c although there were a few iffy notes, that was better than a regular 1-chair turn performance IMO.

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Yes.  He filled up first, a stark contrast to other seasons, considering his snobbishness and pickiness.

Why did they change the coaches saying when their teams are full this season?!?!?! It looks bad when good people don't get all the coaches to turn and it's because they couldn't turn...

Just now, Ptones2010 said:

Why did they change the coaches saying when their teams are full this season?!?!?! It looks bad when good people don't get all the coaches to turn and it's because they couldn't turn...

I will answer this when it doesn't lead to spoilers 😛 

Just now, Ptones2010 said:

They did it last season, too.  Gwen filled up second, but they made it look like she filled up third.

2 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Yes.  He filled up first, a stark contrast to other seasons, considering his snobbishness and pickiness.

Starting with last season, he´s been much more open to turning, especially for people outside his lane. 

Just now, Rodney said:

They did it last season, too.  Gwen filled up second, but they made it look like she filled up third.

It's a real shame that this show is just doing so many stupid things...they should have left well enough alone.