The Voice S20: IDF’s Ratings

Dai

33 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

How convenient that Disney volunteered to take over tabulating the numbers. :P 

Don't remind me :whut: (in my defense I just wanted to get rid of the thread at all costs, even if I had to give it to the user who I had accused of cheating in the first place)

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, David68 said:

Disney has a team in the all star game. I wonder how that will work out now.

Everything from Blinds to Knockouts are filmed & will continue as planned. 🙂

Edited by Angeles
  • Like 1

On 3/10/2021 at 7:36 PM, Daillon said:

Blind Auditions

Cam Anthony - Lay Me Down 8.95

Zae Romeo - Falling 8.85

Victor Solomon - Glory 8.59

Corey Ward - Dancing On My Own 8.31

Dana Monique - Freeway of Love 8.06

Raine Stern - Electric Feel 7.68

Kenzie Wheeler - Don’t Close Your Eyes 7.49

Gean Garcia - All I Want 7.29

Pete Mroz - Can’t Find My Way Home 6.75

Carolina Rial - Stay With Me 6.54

Aaron Konzelman - Ordinary World 6.41

Devan Blake Jones - Hard Place 6.24

Ethan Lively - You Look So Good In Love 5.35  

Christine Cain - Watermelon Sugar 4.63

Changed my mind. Here you have the real ratings for the two first episodes. I will add two episodes each day until I'm caught up.

Just now, Daillon said:

Changed my mind. Here you have the real ratings for the two first episodes. I will add two episodes each day until I'm caught up.

Btw, I didn't expect Zae to get that much down(8.99 to 8.85) because I don't think all those Queen accounts cast their votes for ep 1 and 2.

3 minutes ago, Jordan Smith Fan said:

Btw, I didn't expect Zae to get that much down(8.99 to 8.85) because I don't think all those Queen accounts cast their votes for ep 1 and 2.

There were more fake accounts other than the Queens.

Edited by Daillon
  • Thanks 2

I had no interest in participating since the Blinds and Battles were bland. But if I'm able to, I will in the KO ratings.

I also need to regain my status as the true Queen around here, no one can try to take part of my name and use it for fake voting accounts.(QueenCami you are fine, we all know you) Also lmao at the person wanting to do it just so their faves could win a forum game that doesn't mean anything, but for fun.

I'm being dramatic yes, but its fun tbh(theatre kid here)

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I had no interest in participating since the Blinds and Battles were bland. But if I'm able to, I will in the KO ratings.

I also need to regain my status as the true Queen around here, no one can try to take part of my name and use it for fake voting accounts.(QueenCami you are fine, we all know you) Also lmao at the person wanting to do it just so their faves could win a forum game that doesn't mean anything, but for fun.

I'm being dramatic yes, but its fun tbh(theatre kid here)

That's the part I struggle to get. It's a game! But, I'm excited to get back at it because seeing the ratings is always fun, even if Carolina isn't as high on the ratings as I want her to be (but I promise, I won't create extra accounts to boost her score :haha:)!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AngelaKD said:

What is this thread? Some weird version of WNTS for the Voice?  

On 3/10/2021 at 10:36 AM, Daillon said:

I’m stealing this idea from someone, but I don’t remember who it was so oops (I’ll gladly let that user take over the thread if they want to, just let me know).

Basically the point of the thread is to grade each performance from 0 to 10, and I will calculate the average of every performance, updating the averages as people post their ratings.

Some notes:

1. Everyone can participate! The deadline for each round will be the day before the start of the next round (p.e the deadline for the Battles is the day before the KO premiere)

2. Make sure you are confident about your ratings (watch the performances 50 times if you need it) because once I add your ratings, I won't touch them even if you regret it afterwards and you want to change them. If I allow one person to change their ratings, I would have to do it for everyone who wants it (and I want to make my life easier, lol)

3. These ratings are done just for fun, and you shouldn't read too much into them.

4. Everyone has their own way of rating and that's fine, but try to be as coherent and respectful as possible (not giving perfectly fine performances 0.01s would be the way to go :giggle:)

5. If I find out people are using multiple accounts to rate, I will ban those users from rating. Be warned.

6. Discussion is allowed and encouraged, as long as everyone is respectful. If you can't handle an opinion, go take a walk or something and then come back. The ignore button is also an option if you can't stand another user.

Edited by QueenCami