The Voice S20: IDF’s Ratings

Daillon

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As long as that doesn´t happen again , I think we´re good to go.

well if something shady happens, report it :teeheewave:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

as much as im excited to have this back, im now stressed that i have to come up with ratings and check them by some deadline

also @istersay do you know if disney is still here? cause he planned to take over, but if he's not on idf, then someone else will have to take over.

11 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

as much as im excited to have this back, im now stressed that i have to come up with ratings and check them by some deadline

also @istersay do you know if disney is still here? cause he planned to take over, but if he's not on idf, then someone else will have to take over.

I Dont Know Her GIFs | Tenor

the OP knows what's happened, so they can be in charge of handing it over to someone if they want  :thumbs:

and don't stress, the thread is not mandatory :giggle:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, istersay said:

the OP knows what's happened, so they can be in charge of handing it over to someone if they want  :thumbs:

and don't stress, the thread is not mandatory :giggle:

coolio thanks

and yeah lmao, i do my rankings anyway so it wont be too much work but if i dont have time i can just not do it i guess lol

i would prefer to submit my rankings but school is destroying me :whut:

• Like 1

Welcome back! First of all, I wanted to say some things:

1. I will recalculate every rating, including the blinds. As you probably all know by now, multiple fake accounts were used to rate, and because of it I have to start from scratch if I want accurate ratings. Which brings me to...

2. If you are tempted to create a fake account to rate, first think about the consequences of your actions. The user responsible of this, not only was he banned (or suspended? idk for sure) but the game was almost ruined because of him (wasting many people's time in the process). And all for nothing, because their ratings aren't going to be added. You will be easily caught if you do this, so you are not going get away with it, trust me.

3. You can post your KO ratings after tomorrow's episode is over, not before, so we can rate all KOs at once (this helps me calculate everything faster). The deadline is on Sunday.

4. I will add the updated blinds and battles next Monday (not tomorrow), so those will be outdated for a week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Now that the biggest source of toxicity has been taken care of, I will host this again ^_^ 

Also, I have a feeling disney isn't interested anymore. Don't ask me why :giggle:

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, B-B said:

Now I’m genuinely curious about Disney lol

Someone created fake accounts to rate, and that same person was punished for it. I’ll let you connect the dots.

Edited by Daillon
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Someone created fake accounts to rate, and that same person was punished for it. I’ll let you connect the dots.

I literally was gonna ask you for DM but i think i don't need to do that anymore. 🤭

• Haha 1

Just now, QueenCami said:

OH MY GOD I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING

i dm'd one of them cause i felt bad that everyone was sort of blaming them w/o evidence (though it looked really bad either way) and they said that they really appreciated disney because he also dm'd them and seemed to care to hear what happened. lmao

anyway since i don't want to get the thread going in the wrong direction, i'll post my ratings. honestly, it's kind of ridiculous how high my ratings are this time, but i don't want to scale it down, so here we are

Dana Monique     9.4
Victor Solomon     9.2
Corey Ward     9.5
Ciana Pelekai     9.2
Ryleigh Modig     9.3
Pia Renee     9.7
Ethan Lively     9.2
Andrew Marshall     9.3
Jordan Matthew Young
Keegan Ferrell     9.1
Gean Garcia     9.1
Pete Mroz     9.3

30 minutes ago, Daillon said:

3. You can post your KO ratings after tomorrow's episode is over, not before, so we can rate all KOs at once (this helps me calculate everything faster).

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

OH MY GOD I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING

i dm'd one of them cause i felt bad that everyone was sort of blaming them w/o evidence (though it looked really bad either way) and they said that they really appreciated disney because he also dm'd them and seemed to care to hear what happened. lmao

anyway since i don't want to get the thread going in the wrong direction, i'll post my ratings. honestly, it's kind of ridiculous how high my ratings are this time, but i don't want to scale it down, so here we are

Dana Monique     9.4
Victor Solomon     9.2
Corey Ward     9.5
Ciana Pelekai     9.2
Ryleigh Modig     9.3
Pia Renee     9.7
Ethan Lively     9.2
Andrew Marshall     9.3
Jordan Matthew Young
Keegan Ferrell     9.1
Gean Garcia     9.1
Pete Mroz     9.3

32 minutes ago, Daillon said:

3. You can post your KO ratings after tomorrow's episode is over, not before, so we can rate all KOs at once (this helps me calculate everything faster). The deadline is on Sunday.

• Thanks 1

How convenient that Disney volunteered to take over tabulating the numbers. :P 

I think there’s a good chance he’ll be back under a different name, but we’ll know right away who it is. LMAO. 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Anyway, this totally explain why Pete was receiving such low ratings. All makes sense now 😁

Yep. The most openly vocal about his dislike of Pete (because he reminds him of Todd?) turned out to be the main reason why he was tanked.

• Like 2