The Voice S20: IDF’s Ratings

Dai

Random stuff:

- A third of the Top 15 are Cam performances (and 3/5 are in the Top 3, lmao). 

- Gihanna's Reflection is the only performance by a female in the Top 5 (Ouch IDF)

- Kenzie's highest rated performance (his KO) is #48, almost missing the Top 50. His lowest rated performance is his duet with Kelly.

- Only two contestants have all of their performances in the Top 50, Lindsay and Savanna W (obviously benefitted by their low number of performances). Cam also had this achievement until the duet with Blake happened.

- The contestant with the biggest gap between their best and their worst performances is Gihanna (best - 4th and worst - 137th)

- 14 performances managed to rate higher than 9, and only 6 performances rated below 5.

Edited by Daillon
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

- Kenzie's highest rated performance (his KO) is #48, almost missing out the Top 50. His lowest rated performance is her duet with Kelly.

👀

2 minutes ago, Daillon said:

- Gihanna's Reflection is the only performance by a female in the Top 5 (Ouch IDF)

Oh No Do Not Want GIF by CBC

(but good choice if we had to pick only one :wink:)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Woah, Cam has all top three performances of the season. I'm surprised Stand Up got the top spot; I don't remember it being my favorite performance of his. If I had voted, I probably could have knocked it off the top spot lol

Yeah, I am surprised too. Not my personal pick for #1 (I think ISHTSGTY deserved it)

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

👀

Oops, fixed.

• Like 2

So if it were up to IDF the Top 5 would be

Cam, Gihanna, Zania, Pia, and Ryleigh (or Gean, but she won the battle).

Idk about you, but that's a pretty bomb lass Top 5

Edited by British Man

I think IDF got a little too generous by the end of the season, myself included. Some pretaped preformances are really underappreciated in this ranking. 

pov and Pia's KO definitely grew on me even if I loved them from the get-go. I appreciate Kenzie's KO a lot more now, too.