American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

For round three I'm gonna test out something I did in my films mini-rankdown. In groups of three, we will each cut three performances. Along with that, we will be sending one performance straight to a battle round. Those seven performances will be randomly assigned battles (one three-way battle) and the three battle winners will join our top 20. The battle losers are eliminated for good.

CHe93qZ.png

Group 1: @totes4totes @QueenKalie @goofycilla90

Group 2: @1234567890 @*Diana @*Chris

Group 3: @taylorkat @Alex95 @Steven_

Group 4: @JORDAN_FAN @Elliott @Crisis

Group 5: @FrogLenzen @*Amanda @*Wallace

Group 6: @Solaris @Zoey @jarmon

Group 7: @hayden98 @Weedy_Speedy @sublymonal

So just a reminder, you're cutting three performances and sending one to a battle round. Performances highlighted in green are off limits, everything else is available to be cut or thrown into battle. You have 72 hours to make your decisions. Good luck!

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 13 - Round 3)
1 hour ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Really? lol wth.

5H1mDIh.png

58 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Yeah idf message system is just terrible really. We would all be better off using a different messaging system whether it's twitter or discord or whatever.

55 minutes ago, Elliott said:

My inbox is always at like 5% and I get this message all the time. 💀 

Yeah this is really strange. I know this happens with a number of people here, and I am not really sure why that's the case when inboxes aren't anywhere near full. :unsure: 

4 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

People like Wally need to get twitter accounts I guess.

I  didn't say anything about my having PM message issues. :haha: Although this has happened to me in the past. But it's been working well for me for a few months.

On 11/12/2021 at 2:08 PM, Alex95 said:

Less than 24 hours left! Hope progress is being made or you'll be giving the randomizer a lot of power!