American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Just now, Elliott said:

In all fairness to her (I guess), it's mostly her family and husband running acting a fool on social media. Her PR team has trained her not to use social media except to promote her stuff. :rofl:

This is why I’m glad I’m not American. I don’t think my anxiety could cope with Republicans or most people from the Deep South. :ph34rwave:

I’ll stay in my little messed up country with Boris. Now that’s something I never thought I’d say!

Just now, Zoey said:

This is why I’m glad I’m not American. I don’t think my anxiety could cope with Republicans or most people from the Deep South. :ph34rwave:

Fortunately most of my favourites are super liberal. :haha:

And on a completely unrelated note, The Voice champion Cassadee Pope released this absolute banger on her most recent album:

queen of calling out bigots on a country album ❤️

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Janelle with 3 performances in the Top 20 was not something I expected.  Pleasantly surprised!

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Janelle with 3 performances in the top 20 is a choice…..

Lol I would have been surprised but Zoey predicted Janelle would have 3 performances and I believe it could have happened once she said that. :haha: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

omg we're the only ones left to make our save? :dead:  🙈 Gosh, this round has gone by fast. 

It's on my short list. Just waiting to hear from Nico.

I can confirm that Nico will agree.

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

I can confirm that Nico will agree.

:dead: 

But I have to agree too. :giggle: 

1 hour ago, #jeah said:

RIP, I love this performance. 

Same. :( 

That + Vincent's performances were probably the best chances for a male performance to make the finals this season. 🙈

13 hours ago, Solaris said:

Janelle with 3 performances in the Top 20 was not something I expected.  Pleasantly surprised!

Same, they're her 3 best performances too.

12 hours ago, Elliott said:

Me trying to figure out which Candice/Kree/Angie performance is getting robbed since we had to make room for a third Janelle performance:

Sad Emma Roberts GIF by ScreamQueens

Hopefully one of the overrated Angie ones.

11 hours ago, *Diana said:

Vincent Powell "Cause I Love You"

I thought about asking Solaris to advance this, but I knew it would just be fodder for the final vote, so decided against it. It was still incredible, though. Vincent was majorly robbed.

18 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

I thought about asking Solaris to advance this, but I knew it would just be fodder for the final vote, so decided against it. It was still incredible, though. Vincent was majorly robbed.

no men allowed in this Top 20!!! 😤 

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Speaking of Janelle after realising her duet with Dolly she signed her first record label deal a couple weeks ago and is also pregnant with her first child. So it took awhile but things are looking up for her!

That's great! A big reason I like Janelle is because she reminds me of a young Dolly. I'm gonna have to look up this duet.

• Like 1

There's a number of performances I would love to advance through and am fearful for a number of them on the Petty cuts round. :broken: 

But ultimately, @NGM and I have decided to advance this showstopping performance:

Candice Glover "I (Who Have Nothing)" (Reprise)

So you Candice stans don't have to @ me for leaving this vulnerable. :haha: 

• Like 7