American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

15 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

You do realize there’s only 20 spots so not everything can make it, right? :dead: 

I don’t think either of them are Top 20 performances but them being cut before the Scott performances still in a choice. 😘

3 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

MacArthur Park? I always felt that performance got too much hate, but I guess no one likes a song about a cake I’m the rain. :dead:

We agree for once! I don't think it was an unbelievable vocal like Randy said, but it was nowhere near a trainwreck either!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Solaris said:

thats messed up.

Oh dearr. I love Carrie but i always thought that was one of her weaker performances. I thought it would be fair.

3 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I Knew You Were Waiting (For Me)? :broken: I’ve always liked that performance from Anthony. :haha:

It Is What It Is Dont Care GIF by AwesomenessTV

I liked that one too but I do think his other remaining performances are stronger. :haha: 

3 hours ago, Elliott said:

Y’all know there’s some Scott performances still here right?

just checking since we’re cutting *checks notes* Time After Time and Corner of the Sky.

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

I don’t think either of them are Top 20 performances but them being cut before the Scott performances still in a choice. 😘

Hmm I think those two performances are fair cuts. Admitally one was from my group. The other was a potential cut I had in mind.

Scott only has 2 performances (and both amongst his best ones) left. They aren't going to last long and will be eventually cut soon. :haha: 

2 hours ago, *Amanda said:

You do realize there’s only 20 spots so not everything can make it, right? :dead: 

For real. :dead: 

2 hours ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

People getting upset about lame performances getting cut. :haha: This season is gonna be super entertaining.

Oh... this could be a long game. 🙈

For round three, I liked the twist from last season so for now I'm sticking with it until I don't like it anymore 😘. In 6 groups of 3 (and one pair) we will each cut three performances. Along with that, we will advance one performance straight to round six. That means it will skip the round where it can be advanced straight to the top 20, but it will also avoid the petty cut. All performances highlighted in yellow are off limits to be cut or advanced

Here are the groups:

jbgKLYo.png

@*Chris @Alex95 @*Diana

@~Tom~ @FrogLenzen @taylorkat

@*Wallace @JC @Solaris

@Crisis @~*8Kay8*~ @*Amanda

@Weedy_Speedy @sublymonal @Steven_

@Elliott @goofycilla90 @1234567890

@NGM @*Lily

You all have 72 hours to post your decision. Once your decision is posted, it cannot be changed. Everything is on a first come, first serve basis. If you go more than 24 hours without hearing from a member of your group you can move on without them. Good luck!

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 4 - Round 3)