American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

17 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I doubt a vote cap would've had had much of a benefit to Crystal. :P As sad as it is to say, America wasn't going to vote for a dreadlocked bisexual single mother in 2010. :dead:

Let me live in my French Vanilla Fantasy! :haha:  Also she didn't come out until after her season.

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

OK Let me know before the deadline. 😘 :giggle: Although I don't have too many left overs now. :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

Let me live in my French Vanilla Fantasy! :haha:  Also she didn't come out until after her season.

Lol I was gonna say.....  I didn't remember her being out during the season. And I am one that tries to forget S9 lmaoo.

Round 2, Pick 5: 

Advancing: Scott Savol "Against All Odds (Take A Look At Me Now)"

Lol I know he’s not well liked on here. I’m not really a fan either but I do feel his best performance (at least in my opinion) deserves to make it through to the next round. 🙈 :haha: 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

For my fifth choice I will be taking a page from the book of @Alex95 and @Elliott. :dead: This trainwreck was also suggested by @*Wallace and this is...

Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!) by Blu Cantrell! The performance wasn't good at all, but we love a good train wreck. She shouted out Ms. Paula and Mikalah so there's that. 🤷‍♀️

This was gonna be my last pick :dead: 

• Haha 1

My sixth and final choice was also suggested by Mr. @*Wallace. :dead: So Wally got 11 choices and his 11th choice is...

One Hand, One Heart from West Side Story! I don't remember this performance all that well, but @*Wallace wouldn't steer me in the wrong direction would he? :stealth: Oh, wait. He made me choose Janay "Hit 'Em Up Style (Oops!) Castine. :dead:

• Like 2