American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Okay as we continue to copy last season's format, we're now at the stage of the game where we each make two cuts in pairs (and one group of three). However, to make things interesting I decided to throw in a new twist here. Along with cutting two performances, you will advance one performance to round six. That's the penultimate round where there's a public group vote to determine the rest of the final 20. So by advancing a performance to that point you're protecting it from the petty cut, but that also means it can't be advanced straight to the final 20 in the next round and is just relying on the group vote to save it. There's both pros and cons to sending a performance to round six so choose wisely

TcbRrum.png

Group 1: @#jeah and @sublymonal

Group 2: @*Amanda and @*Diana (AGAIN??? :dead:)

Group 3: @1234567890 and @~*8Kay8*~

Group 4: @*Lily and @Crisis

Group 5: @goofycilla90 and @Steven_

Group 6: @~Tom~ and @NGM

Group 7: @Weedy_Speedy and @FrogLenzen

Group 8: @Elliott and @*Wallace

Group 9: @JC and @*Chris

Group 10: @taylorkat @Alex95 @Solaris

So to summarize, you are cutting two performances and sending one to round six. This is just an experiment I'm trying out and if it flops I won't do it again lol. You have 72 hours to make your decision. And the performances in round four are off limits to be cut, or moved on so keep that in mind. Good luck!

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 3 - Round 3)

LMAO I'M dying @ Amanda & Diana being paired together again. Because OF COURSE. :dead: 

LOL Elliott & I in a group together. Of course. :dead: This is gonna be....... fun. 🙂 :haha: 

And wow at this new twist in there in the mix. 😮 Wow.... that is interesting. Really don't know how to go about that, haha.

• Like 1

And as for the other groups......

LMAO LOVE JC & Chris being paired up together. :dead: 

And gosh how many times are Alex & Gigi going to be together? :dead: I officially feel like a stepchild as Sola took my place there. :broken:  :haha: 

1 minute ago, 1234567890 said:

I’m looking at the front page and WHO sent Amy Adams performances "The Power Of Love" and “Sin Wagon” to the fourth round? 🙂

I Have Questions GIF by MOODMAN

Now what we are NOT gonna do is throw shade at "Sin Wagon" when there are three Jasmine Trias performances in the fourth round :))

• Like 1

And to clarify, the advancing to Round 6 performance does that apply to all of the performances? Or just the ones vulnerable to be cut this round?

ETA: Oh I just read that my question got answered at the bottom of the post. So it's the ones vulnerable this round. :haha:  Okay! 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

And to clarify, the advancing to Round 6 performance does that apply to all of the performances? Or just the ones vulnerable to be cut this round?

The performances in round four are off limits to be cut or advanced to round six.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I’m looking at the front page and WHO sent Amy Adams performances "The Power Of Love" and “Sin Wagon” to the fourth round? 🙂

I Have Questions GIF by MOODMAN

I advanced "The Power of Love." 🙋‍♂️

You even liked the post too, don't you remember? 

• Haha 3