Most Robbed Singers Ever

thevoiceswimmer

Kimberly Nichole was arguably the best contestant this show has ever had and she only got 6th, so she gets the #1 most robbed by default.

Juliet Simms, Amanda Brown, Kyla Jade, Toia, Troy Ritchie, Team Adam in S4, Domenic Haynes, Emily Keener and Ali also come to mind as being brutally robbed.

Edited by Daillon

Judith Hill

Sarah Simmons

Amber Carrington

Sasha Allen

Holly Tucker

Amy Vachal

Michelle Chamuel

Madi Davis

Vanessa Ferguson

Hunter Plake

Brennley Brown

Kyla Jade

Mia Z

Ali Caldwell 

Kimberly Nichole

Mendeleyev

Emily Luther 

Noah Mac

Sisaundra Lewis

Edited by randomgirl
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, randomgirl said:

Judith Hill

Sarah Simmons

Amber Carrington

Sasha Allen

Holly Tucker

Amy Vachal

Michelle Chamuel

Madi Davis

Vanessa Ferguson

Hunter Plake

Brennley Brown

Kyla Jade

Mia Z

Ali Caldwell 

Kimberly Nichole

Mendeleyev

Emily Luther 

Noah Mac

Sisaundra Lewis

6 peeps from the GOAT season.  That entire top 8 though....There will never.....

Danielle Bradbery
Michelle Chamuel
The Swon Brothers
Sasha Allen
Amber Carrington
Holly Tucker
Judith Hill
Sarah Simmons

PS: And the perfect gender mix too....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

6 peeps from the GOAT season.  That entire top 8 though....There will never.....

Danielle Bradbery
Michelle Chamuel
The Swon Brothers
Sasha Allen
Amber Carrington
Holly Tucker
Judith Hill
Sarah Simmons

PS: And the perfect gender mix too....

There was so much talent, but the finale was tragic. 😔

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, randomgirl said:

There was so much talent, but the finale was tragic. 😔

Afraid we will have to disagree on that .... Danielle is working on her 3rd album for the same legendary label, 5 charting singles and a big budget movie soundtrack cut.  Jordan is the only other winner even in the same zip code of her professional accomplishments.  That said, your feelings on the matter are pretty common around here.  Now the Brothers were slightly tragic.

Still, there are 5 or so from S4 that could have won on a different season. 

1 hour ago, Spurrious said:

Afraid we will have to disagree on that .... Danielle is working on her 3rd album for the same legendary label, 5 charting singles and a big budget movie soundtrack cut.  Jordan is the only other winner even in the same zip code of her professional accomplishments.  That said, your feelings on the matter are pretty common around here.  Now the Brothers were slightly tragic.

Still, there are 5 or so from S4 that could have won on a different season. 

Danielle was the winner only because she was country and she was more marketable than say, Michelle. I loved all six of them and preferred all of them over Danielle and especially the Swon Brothers. I was extremely disappointed after they got into the finale. (They, being the Swon Brothers not Danielle though I would have preferred one of the six queens that I mentioned in the finale but ah well)

Edited by randomgirl
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, randomgirl said:

Danielle was the winner only because she was country and she was more marketable than say, Michelle. I loved all six of them and preferred all of them over Danielle and especially the Swon Brothers. I was extremely disappointed after they got into the finale. (They, being the Swon Brothers not Danielle though I would have preferred one of the six queens that I mentioned in the finale but ah well)

Your taste is flawless in that aspect lmao.

A deadly Top 8 that season, especially with my queens Michelle/Sasha/Amber, but while only 1 reached the finale, it was still a great run for my other girls.

• Like 3

On 7/2/2020 at 11:36 PM, randomgirl said:

I hear you. Amber was my favorite...country and very marketable BTW....so you really can't blame the genre or marketability.  IMHO Sasha was very marketable as well. 

I think Danielle won because many peeps kept waiting for the neophyte to inevitably stumble....she never did but everyone else had an off or slightly off performance.  It was a herculean effort (24 performances!) for a completely inexperienced girl next door that had never even been on a stage and she was rewarded for it.  In the short term others could out sing her but that season was a marathon, not a sprint.

20 hours ago, Spurrious said:

I hear you. Amber was my favorite...country and very marketable BTW....so you really can't blame the genre or marketability.  IMHO Sasha was very marketable as well. 

I think Danielle won because many peeps kept waiting for the neophyte to inevitably stumble....she never did but everyone else had an off or slightly off performance.  It was a herculean effort (24 performances!) for a completely inexperienced girl next door that had never even been on a stage and she was rewarded for it.  In the shot term others could out sing her but that season was a marathon , not a sprint.

Danielle's consistency was truly impressive and the fact that she had never been on a stage was impressive as well. However, her performances were bland and I couldn't feel a connection with any of them (believe me, I tried).

59 minutes ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

When even your own coach seems surprised that you won the Instant Save, then you realize it was a robbery lol

Surprised and disgusted, actually.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

The only person in his final three of S13 that he cared about getting to the finale was Addison, which (while Adam's taste there was on point) wasn't fair to either of the other two.

Not true.  He wanted Jon to make it there, too.  He definitely didn't care about Adam (Cunningham), though.

13 hours ago, Rodney said:

Not true.  He wanted Jon to make it there, too.  He definitely didn't care about Adam (Cunningham), though.

You'd think for a guy whose competitive streak focused on one-upping Blake he'd maybe give more thought towards making that happen with the artist he'd stolen from Blake, but this thread isn't about trying to understand how Adam Levine's brain works. 

• 2 months later...

These are all purely based on my personal opinion

1- Juliet Simms(The biggest robbery in the show's history, No doubt about that)

2- Amanda Brown(I think Cassade deserved the win cz of the sheer marketability of her voice but after that A Natural Woman performance Amanda at least should've made it to the next round)

3- Kyla Jade(Hands down one of the best vocalists that the show ever had and the fact she lost to a 14 year old girl really makes me loose hope in humanity)

4- Kyndal Inskeep(Atleast should've made it to the top 8 )

5- Reagan Strange(I know I'm in a major minority but I think she was really talented and deserved to go all the way, she lost only due to Adam-DeAndre thing)

6- Bryana Salaz(I find it a crime to chose Ryan floppin sill over Bryana, she should've at least made it to the top 8 )

7- Kristen Merlin(Should've been in the top 3 with Josh and Jake)

8- Madi Davis(I have Nothing against Jeffery and Emily Ann but I find Madi way more unique than both and she truly deserved the finale)

9- Domenic Haynes(I was so mad when he got eliminated even after delivering a very strong performance)

10- Mari(Latch was so amazingly done by her and yet she lost to Kim Cherry's rap)

I would've included Addison and Amber as well but Addison was up against Chloe and she was very talented as well so I don't consider it a robbery it's just a matter of preference.

I really love Amber but her performance of fireworks was underwhelming and at the same night Danny's Song came out so she had no chance against the Swons and also Danielle and Michelle worthy of that top 2 spots.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2