Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

I am going to update the first page and give details on the next cycle soon.  Before then everyone needs to select a number!

1 - 

2 - 

3 - 

4 - 

5 - 

6 - 

7 - 

8 - 

Edited by Solaris

4 hours ago, *Lily said:

Season 16 was such a randomly stacked cast lmao. Literally everyone outside the top 4 pretty much everyone was mediocre or bad, it made for such an obvious elimination order I feel :dead:

Lol yeah this is true. :haha: I feel like some seasons  can be like that with such an obvious group of finalists from the start - whereas the rest gets eliminated in any order (or a rather predictable order). :haha: I feel S23 also applies here, some others too but I'm too lazy to think lol.

Cycle 2: Nominations by Seasons

This cycle your nominations will come from specific seasons.  Earlier today I randomized the seasons.  Each grouping assigned the number.  You selected the number.  If you selected an odd number, you have 4 seasons to nominate from, and if you selected an even number, you will have 3 seasons to nominate from.  The results are as follows:

1353949653_RandomizedSeasons.PNG.d17756e9019d4049d306231ef347553c.PNG

^ look at that piece of art.

Your decisions were:

1 - Derek

2 - Megan 

3 - Amanda

4 - Alex

5 - Elliott

6 - Lily

7 - Wallace

8 - Diana

You must nominate at least 1 celebrity from each season you were assigned. You will be nominating 14 celebrities in total.  The other 7 rankers will each cut and save 1 of the nominated celebrities.  At the end of the cycle 56 more celebrities will be eliminated from the rankdown.

Cycle 2 nomination order:

1264693760_Cycle2NominationOrder.PNG.6b5d282620398650336e193542d2f4d1.PNG

There are no immunities this cycle, and I have reset everything going into this cycle.  Wallace is up first, and he will be nominating from Seasons 6, 10, 13 and 26.  

@Alex95 @Elliott @*Wallace @FrogLenzen @*Amanda @totes4totes @*Diana @*Lily

Edited by Solaris