Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

Bold of you all to assume I know how to use new IDF even though it's been up for a year!

Joking aside I literally forget about the paste as plain text feature whenever I post from my phone so I will use that in future :haha:

Edited by *Lily

2 hours ago, Elliott said:

Not sure when the deadline is, but I’m busy for a couple of hours so I may need an extension.

You've got a couple hours still

Remaining Nominations:

Rocco DiSpirito

Debi Mazar

Kim Zolciak-Biermann

Kim Zolciak-Biermann

Kim Zolciak-Biermann Will Return to Dancing with the Stars | The Daily Dish

Another Tony partner! This time from Season 21. Shockingly, this was not Tony's last season lol. I remember Kim from watching Season 21, but I am not a Real Housewives viewer so I don't know much about her. Let's ask the ol' Google machine why people might not like her, or if it's just because she was bad at dancing. Kim was one of the original Real Housewives of Atlanta, but later left to do a spin off. Oh yeah, this is one of the many housewives who think they are recording artists. Hmmmm... "Tardy for the Party...." let's see if I will recognize this song or regret it. Nope, just regret. Okay, typing in "kim zolciak controversy" in Google results in waaaaaay too many articles with the word "racist/racism" so I'm just going to back slowly out of this writeup and talk about her dancing. She placed 11 out of 13. Week 1 she was abysmal and got straight 4s, the lowest score of the night and one of the lowest of all time. I think only Master P and Steve Woz have gotten lower than a 12. She did much better in week two, but in week three she withdrew from the competition because she had a mini-stroke. 

Rocco DiSpirito

Rocco DiSpirito Dances His Last Dance in 2020 | Rocco dispirito, Dance,  Last dance

I'm starting to realize that my trend of using dancing photos of people doesn't really help anyone recognize their faces. Which is kind of important for the obscure people in the early cuts. Oh well. Rocco is a celebrity chef/restauranteur. Wow, he was born in 1966, so he's what, in his fifties now? Why do I even recognize him at all? Oh, it looks like he was a guest judge on some early seasons of Top Chef. That makes sense since I don't exactly watch Food Network or whatever. Top Chef rankdown when???? Anyway, on DWTS he was paired with Karina in Season 7. He placed 9 out of 13. He would have placed 10th, but Season 7 is when Misty May got injured and had to withdraw. This was my first time watching a full season live, and I vaguely remember that disaster when it happened. Poor Misty. And poor Rocco for telling him he would have been eliminated instead. He was out the next week anyway lol. He got a 4 from Len in Week 1, and other than that just played around between 5-7 like most early-out contestants. 

Save Debi

Time to take out more trash

Drew Carey
Jerry Rice
Jerry Springer
Ian Ziering
Kim Kardashian
Kelly Osbourne
Niecy Nash
Pamela Anderson
Sherri Shepherd
Ingo Rademacher
Lisa Vanderpump
Dorothy Hamill
Lamar Odom
Redfoo
Mary Wilson
Chaka Khan
Terrell Owens
David Ross
Nick Viall
Nikki Glaser
Nelly

Terrell Owens

TerrellOwens-3-900x360.jpg

Terrell Owens felt like someone who was overdue an appearance on DWTS for a long time, then he ended up I believe being drafted in at the last-minute on Season 25, after Bobby Brown withdrew from the last minute. I wasn't too sure which way he was going to go but did hope he would be better than he was. He was kinda just there, though. A lot of the time he was in the middle of the pack, until the judges randomly started raving about him? Like he was fine, but his cut-off point should have been the Halloween show, where we instead lost Nikki and Vanessa :/  I remember him doing a Jive where the judges were all talking as if it was some magic breakthrough but it was pretty forgettable (guest judge...Shania Twain? scored this a 10). By the end, he was a weak link in the top 6, and I think I enjoyed one of his last dances, the Charleston, but overall he was just a forgettable star in the season despite making it to top 6, sorry to do this Cheryl!

Jerry Springer

20193bcfea7516cbe1c44b737b8104c6.jpg

Jerry Springer, a man who lost his decency and integrity for ratings to turn a political talk show into trash television, appeared on Season 3 of DWTS, as Kym Johnson's first partner in the US. Jerry was one of the first real examples of 'voting for the worst', as despite consistently not scoring great, he was able to make it to the top 5, outlasting stronger dancers such as Vivica A. Fox and Willa Ford. He wanted to do the show to learn to dance for his daughter's wedding and he did a nice Waltz one week which was nice to see, but after that we could have just called it quits! Thankfully, Jerry was eliminated before the rightful top 4 of the season overall went on to progress, which is good because if he would have robbed Monique Coleman... you'd still hear me melting down about it 14 years on. An easier cut in this group and to go early in this game.

Kim Kardashian

GettyImages-93379121-1014x570.jpg

Before Kim Kardashian was...well Kim Kardashian she was one of the nobody reality stars on DWTS in its seventh season all the way back in 2008. Kim's sex tape had just gotten leaked by Kris and Keeping Up with the Kardashians just got started. Of all the celebrities who have done DWTS, Kim's definitely at the top of the list of the celebrities whose careers blew up after appearing on the show. Now, her stint on DWTS has absolutely nothing to do with her career blowing up :haha:. On the show, Kim danced a Foxtrot, Mambo, and Rumba. Her Mambo is my favorite dance of hers, it's trashy in all the right ways :wub:. Kim wasn't nearly as famous as she is now so she didn't have a fanbase that could save her despite her mediocre dancing. If she did the show nowadays, she'd be a lock for the finale. I don't have much of an opinion on Kim as a person as I don't even remotely follow all the Kardashian drama. I'm sure she's done good things and bad things, as most human beings have. Does the good outweigh the bad or the bad outweigh the good? Idk, I guess that's for you to decide.

Redfoo

26F0185E00000578-3008835-image-m-84_1427

And it's another Emma Slater partner to bite the dust, sorry girl. Now, I actually liked Redfoo on the show! I moderately like, but don't love, all the nominees lol so I was struggling with what to do with my cuts and saves. I think it was really interesting how he did the show after being a guest judge on it. While Redfoo's Cha-Cha was disastrous, I think his Jive was good enough for a week two dance and showed that he had potential and took the show seriously. I thought Redfoo was a big enough name and decent enough dancer that he would survive the first boot. Besides, Charlotte McKinney was there and she pretty much tailor made in a factory to be a first boot on DWTS one day. But alas, it was Redfoo who went home first. I can't say I was heartbroken to see him leave first, but I was certainly shocked and a bit disappointed. LMFAO isn't my kind of music so I can't say I keep up with his career or know anything he's done besides "Party Rock Anthem" but I wish him the best.

Save Chaka Khan WHO IS NOT TRASH THANK YOU VERY MUCH :kissbye:

SHERRI SHEPHERD

103504_d0017b.jpg?w=325

Sherri Shepherd was at one point in time, a co-host of The View. This was clearly when The View decided not to be a show with integrity anymore, but I digress. Sherri Shepherd has also made comments that she's busy being a mom and good Christian woman™ (no shade to those who are religious, of course) to bother knowing if the Earth is flat or round. Sherri Shepherd has also made comments that were homophobic, and then tried to backpedal that they were taken out of context.

However, some (not naming names me) would argue the most horrendous thing that Sherri Shepherd has done was take part in the absolutely horrendous ninth season of How I Met Your Mother, portraying Daphne in the show's worst multi-episode storyline because CBS didn't know what the f*ck to do anymore, the creators/writers didn't know what the f*ck to do anymore, and Jason Segal knew the show was going on for too long. Imagine being part of a season where 22 episodes spans 48 hours, 2 episodes span 16 years, there's yellow face and an episode done entirely in rhyme, and STILL being one of the worst parts of the season.

But in terms of DWTS, she was Val's second partner and was an early boot. Nothing of value has been lost.