Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

IAN ZIERIG

73663488_cheryl-burke-ian-ziering-zoom-baedbd62-0667-413e-a742-74a683edfc30.jpg?w=700&quality=86&strip=all

I've cut like three or four Cheryl partners in the first round alone and I don't like it. 😐 Unfortunately for Cheryl, almost all of her partners were trash seeking redemption that she was saddled with because of her popularity, or among the all-time greats. (I guess AJ McLean is one of the few that just fall in the middle.) Coming off back-to-back wins with rightful champions Drew Lachey and Emmitt Smith, Cheryl had cemented herself as the female pro GOAT. Enter Ian Zierig... aka season four's John O'Hurley in training. Ian had an attitude and an ego, and Cheryl has confirmed that at multiple points in the season she was begging producers to let her withdraw because she didn't want to work with Ian anymore. Despite that, she still managed to turn out good routines for the two of them and Ian made it all the way to fourth. Cheryl was relieved. As a Cheryl Burke stan, I naturally also have to hate Ian Zierig so this is my write-up of him. To quote Lizzo: Bye bitch!

SAVE: Nick Viall for reasons related entirely to my hormones

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

I know Sherri Shepherd's kinda messy but I love her 🙈. Trial & Error was an underrated masterpiece!

As far as problematic DWTS people go, she's one of the few I can tolerate. I just wanted to take my chance to drag the last season of HIMYM. :giggle:

20100323_103421_pamanderson.jpg?w=525

Pamela Anderson

Pamela Anderson has been on like 1000 seasons of Dancing with the Stars and she's been bad in all of them. But I will focus on her US journey. She was first on Season 10 with Damian Whitewood who I forgot was on the US version because he's Australian. She was then partnered with Tristan MacManus in the All-Star Version. She outlasted her stay on season 10 but was eliminated first in the All-Star Season. 

Anderson is most known for being a Playmate and for Baywatch. She's also more recently known for being Julian Assange's #1 fan. That's not really a good look for her considering that he's very much a whole dumpster of garbage. So for that and generally not being good at dancing I am eliminating her. 

lamar-odom-feels-bad-he-lost-dwts-but-fe

Lamar Odom

Turns out when you join a rankdown to cut like one person that all the other write-ups are a drag. I haven't been doing this for forever because I'm writing a long write-up on Lamar but rather I just don't have that much to say. He was on Season 28 of the show which was just last year and that's baffling to me because it seems like he should have been on like 5-10 years ago. Anyway, he was paired with Peta Murgatroyd and he was not good at dancing. Every week he was by far the worst with his low score being an 11 and somehow having a high score of 20. I think a lot of NBA players kind of have a hard time on this show because they can be like a full 12in+ taller than their partner. Lamar is 6'10. Peta is 5'7. Even in heels she's probably still a foot shorter than him. Lamar Odom is famously a basketball player with 2 NBA Championships with Kobe's Lakers in 2009 and 2010. He's recognized as being very good at basketball, being married to Khloe Kardashian, and also having a lot of problems with addiction and sobriety. 

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Do you like her more or less than John O’Hurley, jw?

WELL It depends..... if you're talking about them on the show or off the show - cause my opinion varies on both. :haha:  

I liked John more on the show (for his dancing) but in general/outside of the show, I like Sherri more. :haha: 

4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

i heard Wally liked her more then Kelly Monaco, and less then John o'Hurley

LOL The same applies for Kelly in my above statement. :haha: I liked Kelly more on DWTS, but I like Sherri more outside the show/in general.

Just now, *Wallace said:

LOL The same applies for Kelly in my above statement. :haha: I liked Kelly more on DWTS, but I like Sherri more outside the show/in general.

Well that went right over your head.  Never change Wally.