Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

2E4A479900000578-3311500-image-m-125_144

3dLj.gif original.gif

It's a two for one deal Carlos and Alexa PenaVega! I would never dream of splitting up true love! Congratulations , you both continue on in the hopes of DWTS Rankdown 4.0 winner! Only three names left... The next name I'm going to call is...

• Like 1

tumblr_nupnq3geFj1u9tekro1_500.gif

Celebrity Big Brother Winner Tamar Braxton! With Celebrity Big Brother Winner Marissa Jaret-Winokur out, you gotta keep representing girl! Congratulations, you continue on in the hopes of becoming DWTS' Next Rankdown Winner.

Only 2.....names.....left. The next name I'm going to call is...

jodie-sweetin-jive-dance-1.gif

Jodie Sweetin! I'm not gonna lie to you Jodie...I originally had you nominated! But I didn't have it in my ~heart~ to put you in danger this soon into the game. You've got a lot of people sitting at home who believe in you. I hope you believe in yourself :)) Congratulations!

One...........final...........name..........left.

giphy-5.gif?w=310

I believe in so many of you and putting some of you in danger's way hurts me more than it's gonna hurt you. But difficult decisions must be made. The final name is...

rs_480x270-160411190104-dwts_kim_week_4.

KIM FIELDS 😮 😮 😮 😮 

You were originally nominated but I weighed the pros and cons and decided you were very likely getting eliminated had you been nominated. I'm not letting that happen during my reign. Congratulations! Join your six friends over there, you continue on in the hopes of becoming DWTS' Next Rankdown Winner!

Just now, *Lily said:

Chaka absolutely a fair cut here but omg seeing her make the top 6 of her season (mostly because the other half of the cast sucks lol but still)... it's an iconic moment!

I never would've nominated Chaka in a million years but I realized I absolutely had to 😭

• Like 1

Ginger Zee

dwts-ginger-zee-435.jpg&q=85

My decision to cut Ginger isn't really anything against her. She seems like a lovely lady, and I enjoyed her enthusiasm for the show. It seems that she had a good partnership with Val too. But Ginger, it's not you... it's the network. Because boy, was Ginger pushed by ABC. Honestly looking back, the standard maybe wasn't the highest that season so it's not as if she Bristol Palin'd her way to the top 3. But hey, a Paige/Nyle/Wanya top 3 would have been phenomenal. Each of them brought something great to the competition and I think that would have been an excellent showdown. Instead we got Ginger and it just made the end of the season a bit of a bum note. Ginger afaik now is pretty much brought out for literally every GMA segment about the show so I guess it was a win all around for ABC and GMA, lol.

Truthfully, I just don't really have many routines of hers that I remember loving that much? Which I can't say for Paige/Nyle/Wanya/Jodie, hey even Kim had some dances I really liked and Mischa even gave us her unique interpretation of the Cha-Cha. She had some dances that I enjoyed but kinda got tainted by the judges raving over them almost too much? Such as the Foxtrot and Viennese Waltz. Her first Jive was a cute number, so I'll link that here. In these noms, she's just an easier pick here as she didn't leave a big impression on me over the season.

Saving Riker Lynch

Edited by *Lily

Von Miller

20160412__143111_3697p1.jpg?w=810&crop=0

An easy cut out of this set of nominations, Von is a football player who appeared on season 22. The show cast him and Antonio in their big ~battle of the current NFL players~ storyline for the season which didn't amount to much because both are not good dancers. I suppose I preferred Von, so naturally he was the one who left first while Antonio was the latest in a line of partners during the height of the "Sharna needs a win!!!" arc where they got very far even if they didn't deserve to. Anyway, back to Von. He was partnered with Witney and he very much fell into the "mediocre" category with all of his dances scoring in the 20-24 point range. I like his Cinderella Viennese Waltz, pictured above. I also liked his Salsa. I was not upset to see him go because he wasn't that good although I was also annoyed by Antonio's continued presence. Anyway, he was an obvious nominee of the limited list Alex had to choose from and an even more obvious cut out of this group.

SAVING: Queen Rumer Willis ❤️ 

Chaka Khan

Dancing with the Stars': Chaka Khan Is Eliminated First

Reading Alex's noms and trying to find fodder made me panic lol so unfortunately I grabbed Chaka. Almost switched to Ginger but Lily took care of that for me. Chaka Khan is a legendary R&B recording artist. Fun fact, her real name is Yvette Marie Stevens. She was on Season 21 of DWTS and was paired with Keo. She unfortunately placed 13 out of 13. We all knew that she wouldn't go very far because she was older, but I thought her partnership with Keo was cute and worth seeing more of. So it was kind of a bummer when she left. Season 21 is one of my personal faves. She danced two routines, a Cha Cha that got 5, 4, 4 and a Foxtrot that got straight fives. Shockingly, she wasn't the lowest score of week 1. But her Foxtrot was the lowest scoring dance in the first round of Week 2 and she was sent home after that. 

Save Nyle

22 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Btw noms were really hard for me so I'm hard if your faves are up there (my faves are up there too if that makes it easier lol). Obviously I had a very limited set of options.

Ah yeah, no hard feelings as I know you had it really tough with your nominations task. :( :hug: