Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

Reading through the write-ups now, I got to give a shout out to Alex and Lily on their incredible write-ups on Mya. :wub: Both said lots of things i found myself agreeing on, that i might have forgotten to say myself. And lmaoo, I love how Alex brought up the formation of #TeamMya happening on my contestant ranking thread. It was all so fun to see and I wish we still had the posts to document it. :broken: 

Then something else Alex brought up that i totally agree on is the lack of credit/props Mya gets on GOAT/All-time great lists. IDF is probably the only place and fandom I see her get mentioned and praise she deserves in these conversations. Because on the actual show (like DWTS specials or judges/contestants mentioning past great contestants), and other forums/sites, I feel she gets forgotten and not talked about, which has always greatly frustrates me :/ 

Just wanted to post that.... gonna carry on  catching up, haha.

13 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

IDF is probably the only place and fandom I see her get mentioned and praise she deserves in these conversations. Because on the actual show (like DWTS specials or judges/contestants mentioning past great contestants), and other forums/sites, I feel she gets forgotten and not talked about, which has always greatly frustrates me :/ 

Because her season is more than five years old.

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

I can't believe we're getting a divorce already... we're such a classic celebrity marriage 

Freddie Prinze, Jr. and Sarah Michelle Gellar randomly popped up on my YouTube feed this morning (I say randomly as if it wasn't because they were on Kelly Clarkson's talk show and my YouTube feed is very curated to American Idol, horror and Apple leaks/reviews) and it made me realize how I always forget they're married because they lasted longer than sweeps month.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Freddie Prinze, Jr. and Sarah Michelle Gellar randomly popped up on my YouTube feed this morning (I say randomly as if it wasn't because they were on Kelly Clarkson's talk show and my YouTube feed is very curated to American Idol, horror and Apple leaks/reviews) and it made me realize how I always forget they're married because they lasted longer than sweeps month.

I thought this meant Freddie and Sarah divorced and I was going to die.

1 minute ago, *Diana said:

I thought this meant Freddie and Sarah divorced and I was going to die.

Just as I now begin every comment about Betty White with “STILL ALIVE BETTY WHITE,” I will also begin every comment about SMG & FPJ with “STILL TOGETHER SMG & FPJ”

Edited by Elliott
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

Just as I now begin every comment about Betty White with “STILL ALIVE BETTY WHITE,” I will also begin every comment about SMG & FPJ with “STILL TOGETHER SMG & FPJ”

Put them in your signature like a normal person!

On 2/7/2021 at 11:44 AM, Alex95 said:

Save Patti

Cut Rumer

On 2/7/2021 at 11:57 AM, Alex95 said:

Okay sorry for tricking y'all but Patti is not my save :broken:. I just had to take her off the board for the time being so I could get my Rumer writeup in before anyone else cuts Patti so she could still get the S20 win lol. My save instead is Danica McKellar

I did A Lot this game.........but I want this to be my legacy :wub: :wub: 

1 minute ago, Alex95 said:

I did A Lot this game.........but I want this to be my legacy :wub: :wub: 

If you saved Patti here and were then quick enough in the public round, you and Lily would've been able to bring her into the Top 20. 😢

Just now, Elliott said:

If you saved Patti here and were then quick enough in the public round, you and Lily would've been able to bring her into the Top 20. 😢

I know that still haunts me 😭. Danica just felt like a more realistic goal at the time, and I was right since Danica did make the end.

• 2 weeks later...

https://ew.com/tv/dancing-with-the-stars-lance-bass-vivica-a-fox-lisa-vanderpump/

Lance dragging the judges for their obvious Lacey hatred during his season. :wub: 

"We were in the same boat," he said. "My partner was new. She was the bad girl of the ballroom and the judges just hated her. We felt it."

"We go have drinks at one of the judges' houses and they had a little too much to drink and one of those judges was like, 'You know we can't stand your partner?'" said Bass. "I was like, 'Why am I working my ass off then?'"

• Like 2