Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

On 1/5/2021 at 11:23 PM, totes4totes said:

In year 1 of his tenure in a must win game, he benched Candace Parker and Nneka Ogwumike AKA the two best players on the team for the ENTIRE fourth quarter. They ended up losing that game 56-78.

Candace Parker and the Chicago Sky beat the Connecticut Sun 3 games to 1 and are going to the finals. Parker had 15 points, 7 assists, 9 rebounds, 2 steals, 2 blocks.

IMAGINE benching Candace Parker. IMAGINE being THAT idiot. This is a direct @ Derek Fisher the incompetent idiot who was gifted a job.

On 1/1/2021 at 6:03 PM, totes4totes said:

original.gif

Candace Cameron Bure

Candace, I can guarantee you that the only people getting horny watching you dance that aren't your husband are the fundies that idolize you and your brother. Candace Cameron Bure's only career is Full House (the WORST sitcom of the era) and Hallmark Christmas Movies. She doesn't even make the LIFETIME slate (or the SURGING Netflix lineup). She has to spend the rest of her free time talking about God and how her brother isn't that bad even though he plans a Christmas Carol Protests against the stay-at-home orders in California due to the fact that their cases are skyrocking and simultaneously she knows the optics are bad so she has to furiously make sure that everybody knows that yes her brother Kirk did this but she didn't attend any. Anyway, I know I'm judging her a lot based on her brother but considering that she hardly comes out and speaks against his many controversial takes, I have to just assume that means she agrees with them. Anyway, she sucks. Her run on the show sucks. Mark Ballas deserved more than being designated as the partner of the young children and conservative moms. 

Saving: Bill Engvall

Candace Cameron Bure coming out and speaking on anti-vaxx rhetoric so anybody saying she’s not as full of hot garbage as her brother. Well now I have the receipts!!!!!

17 hours ago, totes4totes said:

Candace Cameron Bure coming out and speaking on anti-vaxx rhetoric so anybody saying she’s not as full of hot garbage as her brother. Well now I have the receipts!!!!!

Was just looking at the comments on the post now to see if there was any notable people supporting her and... was hoping not to see Danica McKellar there 🥴

(also both PenaVegas but I am not shocked!!)

21 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Was just looking at the comments on the post now to see if there was any notable people supporting her and... was hoping not to see Danica McKellar there 🥴

I SHOULD'VE JUST FOUGHT FOR MISS PATTI INSTEAD 😭

Lol but in all seriousness that genuinely surprises me because Danica is like extremely smart and really into science. Just goes to show you can't trust anyone.

On 10/7/2021 at 7:36 AM, totes4totes said:

Candace Parker and the Chicago Sky beat the Connecticut Sun 3 games to 1 and are going to the finals. Parker had 15 points, 7 assists, 9 rebounds, 2 steals, 2 blocks.

IMAGINE benching Candace Parker. IMAGINE being THAT idiot. This is a direct @ Derek Fisher the incompetent idiot who was gifted a job.

Candace Parker and the Chicago Sky are one win away from the title. IMAGINE keeping Derek Fisher and letting Candace go!!!!

On 10/15/2021 at 11:12 PM, totes4totes said:

Candace Parker and the Chicago Sky are one win away from the title. IMAGINE keeping Derek Fisher and letting Candace go!!!!

They did it!

Candace Parker gets her second Finals win and Derek Fisher still sitting at 0 lol. A win for Me and also all Derek Fisher haters.

• 3 weeks later...

He also directly apologized to Cassandra James, a transgender woman and “General Hospital” co-star, calling her an “absolute talent” and “very beautiful.”

Thank goodness Ingo thinks she is very beautiful!!!! Otherwise she might not even be valid as a human!!!!!!!!

31 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Isn’t it wild that this man made top 5 on DWTS and had not one memorable moment??

literally could not have told you even who his partner was without looking it up. 

Kym Johnson, sweetie, I'm so sorry

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...