Dancing with the Stars Rankdown 4.0 (Winner reveal page 201)

Solaris

26 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

We are just being dramatic. :dead: Both were going to be amazing winners. You don't have to go into The Witness Protection program. 🤣

Oooh lmaoo I know. I was kidding tooo. :haha: 

22 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Yessss I love us all mentioning that!! My all-time favorite DWTS routine :wub:

Lovee that too! :wub: 

20 minutes ago, Elliott said:

*me thinking about how this is the second rankdown where the winner was in my B3 so I just need to retire from rankdowns*

We can't alll retire now. :dead: 

15 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I love Mya! I was just teasing @Alex95 because of his placement of Mel B. :dead:

Oh. :dead: LMAOO Alex being so controversial makes it so hard for #TeamMya. :dead: 

Another fun fact

if you take away the public vote, Mya wins, Normani comes in second and Zendaya third.  There was a 3 way tie for first place without them.  

So to all future members of the public, your vote matters!

• Sad 1

Normani! :wub: 

I love her a ton. Didn't expect her to win but always knew she would be a contender to do well/make about the Top 5. Very happy for her to have this moment. ❤️ And even more impressive she got to #1 without Dee. She's def gonna be targeted hard next year. :haha: 

It's also kinda shocking (but actually not really) to see the Top 2 not get any #1 rankings from anyone but still make Top 2. 😮

And great job and thanks for running this game, Sola! :hug: I do feel pretty certain I'll be taking a break from the next version. I love the game but it was really exhausting in gameplay this time soo I need a break.... and I want to be a viewer. :haha: 

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

There was a 3 way tie for first place without them.  

So to all future members of the public, your vote matters!

You should’ve just done a triple crowning. Drag Race who?

Just now, *Wallace said:

And great job and thanks for running this game, Sola! :hug: I do feel pretty certain I'll be taking a break from the next version. I love the game but it was really exhausting in gameplay this time soo I need a break.... and I want to be a viewer. :haha: 

Thanks 😄 It felt like the last third of this one was decently stresseful for a handful of rankers.  And for that, I am not sorry. 

• Haha 1

Me if this ended in a Normani/Zendaya/Mya triple win

On 2/11/2021 at 8:06 PM, *Lily said:

Good luck with the game then - that's me not out of IDF permanently. There is no toxicity and judgement here.

• Haha 4

26 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Congrats to Normani!

Ranked Mya @ 11, Zendaya @ 10, and Normani @ 6.

😢 💔

23 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Side note thank you all for playing!  I know it was different than having Alex run this thing.  Thanks for sticking with it and playing my version!  Each of you brought something really interesting to the rankdown this year, and it was my honor to run it for you all!

You did an excellent job. :hug: 

22 minutes ago, *Diana said:

I should have posted my predictions of Normani taking it when the top 20 started but thought I was being delusional. I never thought Zendaya had a chance :dead:

Anyone but Jordan I'd be happy with so slay girl

Yeah I actually started feeling good about a Normani win a few days ago, but didn't want to hint at my Zendaya tanking. 🙈

10 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Thanks 😄 It felt like the last third of this one was decently stresseful for a handful of rankers.  And for that, I am not sorry. 

LOL yeahh it really was. :lmao: 

9 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Miss Patti is gonna look so good in this winners’ circle next year :wub:

Ooh gosh. :dead: 

Gosh these reveals went by so fast.... I have to read all of these write-ups of the Top 4 now. :haha: 

26 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

😢 💔

You did an excellent job. :hug: 

Yeah I actually started feeling good about a Normani win a few days ago, but didn't want to hint at my Zendaya tanking. 🙈

Will rank her lower next time 😘