42 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Add me please. Her improvement is really great as seen in her knockout performance.

Added! :thumbs:

As Nick said, her growth during the show was exponential. Compare her KO performance vs her blinds, or even her pre-show videos, and one can see how much Rachel has grown in just a few months. I hope she gets another great song in the playoffs and have an even better performance than her KO. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Anonnymoose said:

Add me please, incredible knockout, my second favorite this season.  

10 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Add me Please! She’s literally the MaryBeth Byrd of this season😍

Added y'all. :thumbs:

I think Rachel is a big fan of Addison Agen, and her lane is more similar to Addison's than Marybeth's. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, season1 said:

Added y'all. :thumbs:

I think Rachel is a big fan of Addison Agen, and her lane is more similar to Addison's than Marybeth's. 

Oh wow that makes me like her style of singing even more, Addison was tied with the season's winner, Chloe, in my eyes so if Rachel performs on a similar level going forward she's got a good shot at the finale.

• Like 2

Me checking the main post if I have been added already to the fan's list lmao (yes I am btw)

Girl Rachel just KILLED it last night. I really hope she's in Nick top 2 PLEASE AMERICA. Massive potential for this girl, she's just getting better and better.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

I have to acknowledge Rachel's improvement and how far she has progressed since the blinds. She made me a fan, plz add me.

Added! :thumbs:

While editing the first post, I noticed the video thumbnails of Rachel's performances and realized that both guys Rachel defeated are wearing glasses. I guess we can call her "Rachel, the guys-with-glasses slayer" :haha:

Edited by season1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, season1 said:

Thanks for the GIFs,, @Bk1234SAOyO1H.gif

giphy.gif

Rachel looked shocked when Nick picked her as winner. Followed by the worried look (for Zae) and then a look of appreciation to Nick. She has such an expressive face. ❤️

So humble! She seems like a naturally very excited person, so I can imagine that her expression rly was coming from a place of humility and also worry for Zae. I really love her character (not to mention her amazing singing)!

• Like 1