13 minutes ago, season1 said:

It seems Rachel posts on FB more than Twitter. She shared and article again, but it's behind a paywall. At least they used a great picture of Rachel. ^_^ I love that she gave a shoutout to Zania.

AbAaIKe.png

https://www.facebook.com/rachelmacmusic/posts/136369398521949

Humble, talented queen! 

Since the word "humble" keeps coming up, I gotta say, I think she would do PERFECTLY with "Humble and Kind." I also love Burning House for her, as @QueenMae16 suggested, and Joni Mitchell songs. I can't wait to hear her studio, I'm sure it'll be amazing 🙂

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Humble, talented queen! 

Since the word "humble" keeps coming up, I gotta say, I think she would do PERFECTLY with "Humble and Kind." I also love Burning House for her, as @QueenMae16 suggested, and Joni Mitchell songs. I can't wait to hear her studio, I'm sure it'll be amazing 🙂

She seems humble and kind. ^_^ 

I do hope she got a great song for tomorrow. Her voice would fit songs like Humble and Kind, Burning House, Safe and Sound, most Joni Mitchell songs, some Brandi Carlisle songs. Early Taylor Swift songs would be great for her too -- Tim McGraw, Teardrops on My Guitar, White Horse among others.

I wish Rachel is in one of the longer seasons with 6-7 weeks of lives. Then we'll have more songs from her.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, season1 said:

She seems humble and kind. ^_^ 

I do hope she got a great song for tomorrow. Her voice would fit songs like Humble and Kind, Burning House, Safe and Sound, most Joni Mitchell songs, some Brandi Carlisle songs. Early Taylor Swift songs would be great for her too -- Tim McGraw, Teardrops on My Guitar, White Horse among others.

I wish Rachel is in one of the longer seasons with 6-7 weeks of lives. Then we'll have more songs from her.

All great suggestions and yes, I wish we had a longer season. 😩

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Harmat said:

Her IG bio has said “Americas #1 Dork” for some time now. 

Glad to see she has expanded now. 🤣

Oops I misheard the interview then. It might be "America's #1 Dork." I have to check later. :haha:

• Haha 2

I will say I thought upon seeing the song first, that it would be too big for Rachel. But when first hearing it, I hear the moments for her and how much she opens up her range. This isn't the song choice that I would pick for her, but its possibly the perfect choice for a semis song, this power-ballad should be more than enough to advance her to the Finale and I'm so excited for her tonight!

I trust Rachel will deliver once again, she wouldn't be excited for it if she didn't think she could have done it. I'm so ready for tonight and get your votes ready peeps.

• Like 4

Just now, QueenMae16 said:

I will say I thought upon seeing the song first, that it would be too big for Rachel. But when first hearing it, I hear the moments for her and how much she opens up her range. This isn't the song choice that I would pick for her, but its possibly the perfect choice for a semis song, this power-ballad should be more than enough to advance her to the Finale and I'm so excited for her tonight!

I trust Rachel will deliver once again, she wouldn't be excited for it if she didn't think she could have done it. I'm so ready for tonight and get your votes ready peeps.

The arrangement is perfect for her voice and vocal ability.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

I'm ready for her to slay and get that PV! We all have to make sure we vote as much as we can 🙂

• Like 2

https://www.facebook.com/rachelmacmusic/posts/137357598423129

QldxRc4.png

https://voice.vote.nbc.com/

Vote for Rachel, everyone. She has to make the Finale so we can hear her sing some Joni Mitchell song or Humble and Kind or Safe and Sound, AND a folk-pop-country original song! jaofSCz.gif

Here's my first 10 votes for Rachel.

RLiwVhL.png

Let's vote Rachel to the Finale tonight. SAOyO1H.gif

https://voice.vote.nbc.com/

• Like 1