If You Were a Coach on the Voice...

Bk1234

If you were a coach on the Voice and you could pick any ten contestants from the Voice US’s cast, who would you choose? Would your strategy be to pick contestants that you know the voters will like in order to win, or just pick contestants that you like? Would your team consist of mostly one genre or multiple? I can’t wait to see your teams and ideas! 😀

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

If you were a coach on the Voice and you could pick any ten contestants from the Voice US’s cast, who would you choose? Would your strategy be to pick contestants that you know the voters will like in order to win, or just pick contestants that you like? Would your team consist of mostly one genre or multiple? I can’t wait to see your teams and ideas! 😀

We have to pick a total of ten contestants from the whole TVUS cast(S1-S19)....right?

• Haha 1

makes lives (and FINALE PERIOD!):

1. Jordan Smith- if i’m a coach, i want to win y’all!! this man would probably beat anyone in my opinion, so he’d be my ticket to the finale. his voice is obviously incredible, and he would DEVOUR any country artist Blake throws at him!

2. Rose Short- my queen!! she can sing any song, is an incredible vocalist, and is very consistent. she WOULD make the finale, and i just know we’d have a blast together🥰

3. Maelyn Jarmon- the way my team is getting all 3 PVs into the finale😌 her voice is gorgeous, and she always gives amazing performances! a true legend.

knockout casualties

4. Marisa Corvo- awesome voice, a true queen, but i’d send her home just for the drama🤫

5. Keisha Renee- one of my favorites! beautiful voice, but Rose beats her in the KOs😢 don’t worry, she gets stolen and makes lives😋

out in the battles
6. Michael Williams- an underrated king who i liked in S18, but goes up against the beast Jordan Smith in the battles :( 

7. Lauren Duski- i really like country music (believe it or not), and this woman’s voice is stunning! she’ll lose her battle, but Blake steals her and brings her to the lives🙄

8. Patrique Fortson- this man is so talented, i wish he could have made it further on S15! he and Rose give an all-time great battle, and he gets stolen!!

9. Hunter Plake- obviously super talented, but no one can compare to Queen Maelyn.

10. Ryan Gallagher- Marisa will eat the gorgeous king alive in the battles, he will get stolen by Kelly, but he gets removed for breaking Covid protocol in the KOs...

battles:

1. Jordan Smith vs Michael Williams

2. Maelyn Jarmon vs Hunter Plake

3. Rose Short vs Patrique Fortson

4. Keisha Renee vs Lauren Duski

5. Marisa Corvo vs Ryan Gallagher- I Surrender👑

knockouts:

1. Jordan Smith- Set Fire To The Rain vs Marisa Corvo- If I Could Turn Back Time

2. Maelyn Jarmon- Mad World vs Random Battle Steal

3. Rose Short- Big White Room vs Keisha Renee- I Hope You Dance

• Like 8

30 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

makes lives (and FINALE PERIOD!):

1. Jordan Smith- if i’m a coach, i want to win y’all!! this man would probably beat anyone in my opinion, so he’d be my ticket to the finale. his voice is obviously incredible, and he would DEVOUR any country artist Blake throws at him!

2. Rose Short- my queen!! she can sing any song, is an incredible vocalist, and is very consistent. she WOULD make the finale, and i just know we’d have a blast together🥰

3. Maelyn Jarmon- the way my team is getting all 3 PVs into the finale😌 her voice is gorgeous, and she always gives amazing performances! a true legend.

knockout casualties

4. Marisa Corvo- awesome voice, a true queen, but i’d send her home just for the drama🤫

5. Keisha Renee- one of my favorites! beautiful voice, but Rose beats her in the KOs😢 don’t worry, she gets stolen and makes lives😋

out in the battles
6. Michael Williams- an underrated king who i liked in S18, but goes up against the beast Jordan Smith in the battles :( 

7. Lauren Duski- i really like country music (believe it or not), and this woman’s voice is stunning! she’ll lose her battle, but Blake steals her and brings her to the lives🙄

8. Patrique Fortson- this man is so talented, i wish he could have made it further on S15! he and Rose give an all-time great battle, and he gets stolen!!

9. Hunter Plake- obviously super talented, but no one can compare to Queen Maelyn.

10. Ryan Gallagher- Marisa will eat the gorgeous king alive in the battles, he will get stolen by Kelly, but he gets removed for breaking Covid protocol in the KOs...

battles:

1. Jordan Smith vs Michael Williams

2. Maelyn Jarmon vs Hunter Plake

3. Rose Short vs Patrique Fortson

4. Keisha Renee vs Lauren Duski

5. Marisa Corvo vs Ryan Gallagher- I Surrender👑

knockouts:

1. Jordan Smith- Set Fire To The Rain vs Marisa Corvo- If I Could Turn Back Time

2. Maelyn Jarmon- Mad World vs Random Battle Steal

3. Rose Short- Big White Room vs Keisha Renee- I Hope You Dance

I love how you planned everything out. :thumbs:

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes, he is so underrated! 🙂

his battle and KO were amazing! i really enjoyed watching him last season.

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I love how you planned everything out. :thumbs:

I had so much fun doing this😂 I chose some people knowing they would lose in the battles/KOs. I wonder if the coaches do the same things- turning for people they know will likely be filler on their team🤔 

also, to elaborate on my selections:

- i tried to get a good variety of genres, with pop, soul, alternative, and country.

- i usually prefer people with powerful, beautiful, or unique voices, so my team has many of those types of artists.

- i just couldn’t bring myself to include a country male🤪 i would just make them battle fodder... they’d be better off with another coach

• Like 2

1- Jordan Smith

2- Sawyer Fredericks

3- Tessanne Chin

4- Craig Wayne Boyd

5- Toneisha Harris

6- Rose Short

7- Makenzie Thomas

8- Braiden Sunshine

9-  Spensha Baker

10- Gyth Rigdon

Jordan VS Makenzie

Tessanne VS Rose

Sawyer VS Braiden

Toneisha VS Spensha Baker

Craig VS Gyth

Jordan VS Battle Steal

Tessanne VS Toneisha

Sawyer VS  Craig

Top 4 => Jordan + Sawyer + Tessanne + KO Steal.

I have zero doubt in my mind that Jordan/Sawyer/Tessanne would've been the last three standing on any season. I think Jordan will win because Mark Burnett would try to buss Sawyer and Tessanne in order to make his wife happy. So I'm leaning a bit more towards Jordan.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

(using a format like S15 because I picked 12 instead of 10)

Blinds:

Kelsie Watts

Julia Cooper

Allegra Miles

Kyndal Inskeep

Maelyn Jarmon

The Bundys

Cecily Hennigan

Kennedy Holmes

Brynn Cartelli

Addison Agen

Darby Walker

Korin Bukowski

Battles: (giving myself two saves instead of steals)

Allegra Miles vs Addison Agen: "Love Me Anyway" - P!nk feat. Chris Stapleton

Julia Cooper vs Darby Walker: "Pierre" - Ryn Weaver

Brynn Cartelli vs Kennedy Holmes: "Walk Away" - Kelly Clarkson

Maelyn Jarmon vs Cecily Hennigan: "Dreams" - The Cranberries

Kyndal Inskeep vs The Bundys: "Landslide" or "Don't Stop" - Fleetwood Mac

Kelsie Watts vs Korin Bukowski: "Girl with One Eye"

Ideally most would be stolen but I saved The Bundys and Korin because I have more ideas for them.

Knockouts: 

Korin Bukowski - "All I Want" vs Kyndal Inskeep - "Elastic Heart"

Allegra Miles - "Chandelier" vs Brynn Cartelli - "Here Comes Goodbye"

Kelsie Watts - "The Joke" (her original song choice) vs The Bundys - "The Letter" 😑

Maelyn Jarmon - "Mad World" vs Julia Cooper - "wish you were gay"

Playoffs

PV: Maelyn Jarmon - "Fallingwater"

PV: Allegra Miles - "New York State of Mind"

CS: Julia Cooper - "Hands to Myself" (tough choice but this performance would have deserved it)

Eliminated: Korin Bukowski - "Adia", Kyndal Inskeep - "10,000 Hours", Kelsie Watts - ???

Live Shows:

Maelyn: wins the show as she should

Allegra: probably eliminated in the semifinals, maybe in the finale

Julia: hopefully would have made the semifinals but idk because she was the coach's save

Other people I would have turned for:

Zan Fiskum

Toneisha Harris

Joana Martinez

Lisa Ramey

Jackie Foster

Chloe Kohanski

Alisan Porter

Edited by Noah57678
  • Like 2

After Blinds:

Emily Luther 

Kyla Jade

Claire DeJean

Rose Short

Zan Fiskum

Chloé Hogan

Payge Turner

Cami Clune

Sid Kingsley

Taryn Papa

Battles would probably go something like this

Kyla Jade vs Rose Short

Cami Clune vs Claire DeJean

Taryn Papa vs Sid Kingsley

Chloé Hogan vs Payge Turner

Zan Fiskum vs Emily Luther

some serious Honorable mentions:

Desz

Allegra Miles

Lauren Frihauf

Kymberli Joye

Thunderstorm Artis

Samantha Howell

Reagan Strange
Julia Cooper

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

This is mostly just people I like + a few legitimate competitors (I did have 12 names though because I can't count), then me whittling it down with some of the WTF decisions that always happen with at least one coach:

Post-Blinds

Sawyer Fredericks

Stephanie Rice

Maelyn Jarmon

Rose Short

Hunter Plake

Cami Clune

Addison Agen

Matthew Schuler

Thunderstorm Artis

Cole Vosbury

Lauren Duski

Jeffrey Austin

Battles

Lauren vs. Cole (she's country, he's got a gruffer and more soul-filled edge to him that would work with her)

Stephanie vs. Thunderstorm (going off nothing beyond the fact both of their auditions made me cry, so...)

Hunter vs. Matthew (both went more "alternative" pop-rock in their blinds and both made unexpected songs work for them at least once on the show)

Rose vs. Jeffrey (she can sing literally anything and he's pop-soul, which is the closest match to her in the R&B lane)

Maelyn vs. Cami (indie-pop with more power than might be obvious at first glance)

Sawyer vs. Addison (teens on the show + folk-leaning musicality)

Battle Steals: RaeLynn and Zaxai

KOs

Maelyn vs. Hunter (both indie-alternative leanings, but it's hard to beat Maelyn)

Sawyer vs. Stephanie (interesting tones that can pack an emotional wallop when they need to, I guarantee I'd kick myself for this pairing afterwards)

Rose vs. Zaxai (this would be a really close matchup based on KO performances but Rose is more versatile overall, so I'd pick her - I can see Zaxai getting stolen though)

Lauren vs. RaeLynn (country vs. country, in which Lauren wins by a fair amount)

KO Steal: Domenic Haynes

Live Shows

Sawyer and Lauren are the likeliest to get the public votes, and my save would go to whichever between Maelyn, Rose, and Domenic had the strongest performance in the playoffs.

Lmao guys I don’t know how you can play this game without including any battle fodder, those pairings that’s what you call a dilemma

If I were a coach, I would actively manifest for the cross battles come back, just for my top 8 of warriors to annihilate everyone and pull a Team Blake S16 :giggle:
And then get 4 in the finale, Blake wish he could lmao

• Haha 2

Ima go by S18/S19 format: 5 Battle winners, 1 Steal, 1 Save to go into 4-Way KO. 1 Steal in KOs.

Battle Winners:

1. The Queen - Maelyn Jarmon: I'm taking this Queen with me to the damn Finale and no one's going to get in her way!

2. Amber Carrington: I want a versatile Country artist and even though she's a female adult, I could pick better Minivan appealing songs to try for the Finale at least.

3. Lauren Duski: A pure and soulful Country artist. I want an emotional singer to strike through Minivan's hearts, and this country queen/winner of S12 WILL do wonders!

4. Tessanne Chin: I want a soulful-rock-pop singer, some beast of a vocalist who can handle ANY song and cut through everyone else's ranks. 

5. Christina Grimmie: RIP iconic queen and winner of S6. This girl is a beast of a vocalist, but knows when to strip it to a emotional chord to show her story. Can take even rap songs and make them bigger hits than before.

Battle Losers + Save for 4-Way KO:

6. Cami Clune:(Loses against Maelyn) This girl is so cool and a refreshing Indie vocalist. However, against the behemoth that is Maelyn, she lacks in power and control in comparison to The Queen. 

7. Chevel Shepherd:(Loses against Amber, but is SAVED by me) This teen is a versatile and powerful vocalist with such amazing artistry, against Amber though, I think Amber has the more pleasant tone and open voice to portray her power. Even if lacking in vibrato in comparison to Chevel, I will have to risk Chevel at elimination because I think Amber can do a bit more, its close though. I believe Chevel can very well win the 4-Way KO and be my 5th member into the Playoffs! Appeal, versatility, power, she has it all!

8. Addison Agen:(Loses against Lauren) I love and love Addison, but in comparison to Lauren, I think the subtle vocal lane is reserved for Lauren. I don't think Addison is there quite yet, while Lauren is more defined and ready to step up to the challenge. I'm hoping for a steal though.

9. Ali Caldwell:(Loses against Tessanne) Ali is powerful and the true winner of S11, she was so robbed. But I think she can get a bit loose and lose control in comparison to Tessanne, sometimes her soul can get too much and that drives me away. Especially a pro like Tessanne who knows when to let loose and keep it poised. I'm hoping for a steal though.

10. Alisan Porter(Loses against Christina) This woman is a beast and can dive in all sorts of lanes: Soul, Pop, Country, Rock. You name it and she'll do it. The problem I have with Alisan in comparison to Christina, is that she can get way too wild and needs to tone it down at points. Christina can very well do this much easier and its more appealing with not letting go of the key. Another steal here please lol(all steals better be used on my team istg)

Battle Steal: Megan Danielle - I want to steal a young artist with huge potential and a tone to die for. Megan is a recent star from TVUSA, only a 1-chair turn, she deserved the Finale but had amazing performances in her KO and Semis. I think I can teach her a few things and pick good country-pop crossover songs to continue her progression.

KO matchups:

Maelyn Vs Megan - Winner: Maelyn. Megan is great yes, but I can't advance her over The Queen, in comparison they had breakout KOs, but Maelyn literally halted everyone in the entire world and made them listen to her. She kills us in her KO and I have to concede as well. Megan better get stolen though.

Amber Vs Lauren - Winner: Lauren. Amber is amazing too, but Lauren can cut through your heart and make you cry your eyes out. And with their KOs, Amber crosses into the Rock lane and slays it, but comparison to how Lauren makes us feel with her stellar control. I have to advance Lauren. Steal Amber too, or we riot!(these pairings are too hard, I hate comparing these queens!)

Tessanne Vs Christina - Winner: Christina. This really kills me, but I think there's something way too raw of Christina to let go. While Tessanne has a killer KO here, Christina will bring out something like: Jar Of Hearts, Titanium, Skyscraper. And bring our jaws to the floor and have us crying. She just has too much emotion and power to let go, Tessanne not being stolen would be a crime though. 

KO Steal: Makenzie Thomas - I want a smooth vocalist who can surprise us and go on a ride that feels like silk through the ocean sky(if that makes sense lmao) A master in runs and riffs, her head voice is KILLER too. She's surprisingly powerful and took us by surprise back in S15. I think she can kill it in PO's.

Lives will be close between my team I feel, they all have voting potential, but will include who I think has better odds at PV over others. Also will include my Save order.

Team: Maelyn Jarmon, Lauren Duski, Christina Grimmie, Makenzie Thomas(Steal), Chevel Shepherd(Save, 4-Way KO competitor)

PV Chances: Lauren Duski > Chevel Shepherd > Maelyn Jarmon > Christina Grimmie > Makenzie Thomas. I feel Lauren and Chevel being well received by Minivan before, they can quite handily beat the others. Christina and Maelyn will prob be tossups on who receives better support. Makenzie is last since I don't think she has the appeal the other four have. 

Coach Save: Maelyn Jarmon > Lauren Duski > Christina Grimmie > Chevel Shepherd > Makenzie Thomas. There's no way I'm letting Maelyn go, PERIODT. Between Lauren and Christina its very f***ing hard. I spent like ten minutes thinking about it(lmao I need help) But I have concluded that with Lauren's poised and elegant voice, and the less riskier one. I will go with Lauren over Christina, but Christina is amazing too. Chevel is really good too, but comparison to the other three, I just can't let their dynamics, tones, and power go. Chevel has her unique vibrato and piercing tone, but its just slightly lacking in comparison. Makenzie I'm so sorry, but she's not a priority compared to the other vocal beasts and heart melters. Although I'm glad if she pulled a breakout to leave on a high note.

Wildcard Chances: Chevel Shepherd > Lauren Duski > Christina Grimmie > Makenzie Thomas > Maelyn Jarmon(1st on my Save list). So pretty much just PV, just moving the vote chances up and including my Save directions(if that makes sense, like accounting possible scenarios)

Possible Top 3s:

PV: Lauren, CS: Maelyn, WC: Chevel

PV: Chevel, CS: Maelyn, WC: Lauren

Unlikely, but if I can get a good Minivan appeal song for Maelyn - PV: Maelyn, CS: Lauren, WC: Chevel.

So pretty much Christina and Makenzie have an uphill battle, but maybe its possible if a flop happens for Chevel or Lauren(although still unlikely if we consider no one will falter and Lauren/Chevel are pros)

I got The Queen and two killer country queens in my top squad, who aren't generic either so I would be content with this. 

1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

Ima go by S18/S19 format: 5 Battle winners, 1 Steal, 1 Save to go into 4-Way KO. 1 Steal in KOs.

Battle Winners:

1. The Queen - Maelyn Jarmon: I'm taking this Queen with me to the damn Finale and no one's going to get in her way!

2. Amber Carrington: I want a versatile Country artist and even though she's a female adult, I could pick better Minivan appealing songs to try for the Finale at least.

3. Lauren Duski: A pure and soulful Country artist. I want an emotional singer to strike through Minivan's hearts, and this country queen/winner of S12 WILL do wonders!

4. Tessanne Chin: I want a soulful-rock-pop singer, some beast of a vocalist who can handle ANY song and cut through everyone else's ranks. 

5. Christina Grimmie: RIP iconic queen and winner of S6. This girl is a beast of a vocalist, but knows when to strip it to a emotional chord to show her story. Can take even rap songs and make them bigger hits than before.

Battle Losers + Save for 4-Way KO:

6. Cami Clune:(Loses against Maelyn) This girl is so cool and a refreshing Indie vocalist. However, against the behemoth that is Maelyn, she lacks in power and control in comparison to The Queen. 

7. Chevel Shepherd:(Loses against Amber, but is SAVED by me) This teen is a versatile and powerful vocalist with such amazing artistry, against Amber though, I think Amber has the more pleasant tone and open voice to portray her power. Even if lacking in vibrato in comparison to Chevel, I will have to risk Chevel at elimination because I think Amber can do a bit more, its close though. I believe Chevel can very well win the 4-Way KO and be my 5th member into the Playoffs! Appeal, versatility, power, she has it all!

8. Addison Agen:(Loses against Lauren) I love and love Addison, but in comparison to Lauren, I think the subtle vocal lane is reserved for Lauren. I don't think Addison is there quite yet, while Lauren is more defined and ready to step up to the challenge. I'm hoping for a steal though.

9. Ali Caldwell:(Loses against Tessanne) Ali is powerful and the true winner of S11, she was so robbed. But I think she can get a bit loose and lose control in comparison to Tessanne, sometimes her soul can get too much and that drives me away. Especially a pro like Tessanne who knows when to let loose and keep it poised. I'm hoping for a steal though.

10. Alisan Porter(Loses against Christina) This woman is a beast and can dive in all sorts of lanes: Soul, Pop, Country, Rock. You name it and she'll do it. The problem I have with Alisan in comparison to Christina, is that she can get way too wild and needs to tone it down at points. Christina can very well do this much easier and its more appealing with not letting go of the key. Another steal here please lol(all steals better be used on my team istg)

Battle Steal: Megan Danielle - I want to steal a young artist with huge potential and a tone to die for. Megan is a recent star from TVUSA, only a 1-chair turn, she deserved the Finale but had amazing performances in her KO and Semis. I think I can teach her a few things and pick good country-pop crossover songs to continue her progression.

KO matchups:

Maelyn Vs Megan - Winner: Maelyn. Megan is great yes, but I can't advance her over The Queen, in comparison they had breakout KOs, but Maelyn literally halted everyone in the entire world and made them listen to her. She kills us in her KO and I have to concede as well. Megan better get stolen though.

Amber Vs Lauren - Winner: Lauren. Amber is amazing too, but Lauren can cut through your heart and make you cry your eyes out. And with their KOs, Amber crosses into the Rock lane and slays it, but comparison to how Lauren makes us feel with her stellar control. I have to advance Lauren. Steal Amber too, or we riot!(these pairings are too hard, I hate comparing these queens!)

Tessanne Vs Christina - Winner: Christina. This really kills me, but I think there's something way too raw of Christina to let go. While Tessanne has a killer KO here, Christina will bring out something like: Jar Of Hearts, Titanium, Skyscraper. And bring our jaws to the floor and have us crying. She just has too much emotion and power to let go, Tessanne not being stolen would be a crime though. 

KO Steal: Makenzie Thomas - I want a smooth vocalist who can surprise us and go on a ride that feels like silk through the ocean sky(if that makes sense lmao) A master in runs and riffs, her head voice is KILLER too. She's surprisingly powerful and took us by surprise back in S15. I think she can kill it in PO's.

Lives will be close between my team I feel, they all have voting potential, but will include who I think has better odds at PV over others. Also will include my Save order.

Team: Maelyn Jarmon, Lauren Duski, Christina Grimmie, Makenzie Thomas(Steal), Chevel Shepherd(Save, 4-Way KO competitor)

PV Chances: Lauren Duski > Chevel Shepherd > Maelyn Jarmon > Christina Grimmie > Makenzie Thomas. I feel Lauren and Chevel being well received by Minivan before, they can quite handily beat the others. Christina and Maelyn will prob be tossups on who receives better support. Makenzie is last since I don't think she has the appeal the other four have. 

Coach Save: Maelyn Jarmon > Lauren Duski > Christina Grimmie > Chevel Shepherd > Makenzie Thomas. There's no way I'm letting Maelyn go, PERIODT. Between Lauren and Christina its very f***ing hard. I spent like ten minutes thinking about it(lmao I need help) But I have concluded that with Lauren's poised and elegant voice, and the less riskier one. I will go with Lauren over Christina, but Christina is amazing too. Chevel is really good too, but comparison to the other three, I just can't let their dynamics, tones, and power go. Chevel has her unique vibrato and piercing tone, but its just slightly lacking in comparison. Makenzie I'm so sorry, but she's not a priority compared to the other vocal beasts and heart melters. Although I'm glad if she pulled a breakout to leave on a high note.

Wildcard Chances: Chevel Shepherd > Lauren Duski > Christina Grimmie > Makenzie Thomas > Maelyn Jarmon(1st on my Save list). So pretty much just PV, just moving the vote chances up and including my Save directions(if that makes sense, like accounting possible scenarios)

Possible Top 3s:

PV: Lauren, CS: Maelyn, WC: Chevel

PV: Chevel, CS: Maelyn, WC: Lauren

Unlikely, but if I can get a good Minivan appeal song for Maelyn - PV: Maelyn, CS: Lauren, WC: Chevel.

So pretty much Christina and Makenzie have an uphill battle, but maybe its possible if a flop happens for Chevel or Lauren(although still unlikely if we consider no one will falter and Lauren/Chevel are pros)

I got The Queen and two killer country queens in my top squad, who aren't generic either so I would be content with this. 

nooooooo RIP addison, otherwise this seems like a killer season

Also to add, if Chevel loses her 4-Way KO against someone in the caliber of Sawyer/Jordan(has to be these two, Chevel is incredibly strong in voting power I believe, could even beat Danielle Bradberry in a matchup) Then of course Christina could get through with WC, but that's assuming other coaches would let go of runaway winners like Sawyer and Jordan lmao.

My Team: (doing 12 instead of 10)

1. Maelyn Jarmon "Fields of Gold"

2. Chloe Kohanski "The Chain"

3. Brooke Simpson "Stone Cold"

4. Amanda Brown "Valerie"

5. Kimberly Nichole "Nutbush City Limits"

6. Cami Clune "Skinny Love"

7. Lauren Frihauf "Come to My Window"

8. Claire DeJean "Hurt Somebody"

9. Katrina Cain "Rhiannon"

10. Siahna Im "Fever"

11. Dylan Hartigan "Danny's Song"

12. Noah Mac "Way Down We Go"

Battles: (there will be SAVES instead of STEALS)

1. Dylan Hartigan vs. Noah Mac "7 Minutes" by Dean Lewis

2. Lauren Frihauf vs. Siahna Im "These Dreams" by Heart

3. Amanda Brown vs. Kimberly Nichole "Respect" by Aretha Franklin [STEAL]

4. Cami Clune vs. Chloe Kohanski "Dreams" by Fleetwood Mac [SAVED]

5. Maelyn Jarmon vs. Brooke Simpson "Hallelujah" by Leonard Cohen [STEAL]

6. Katrina Cain vs. Claire DeJean "Die from a Broken Heart" by Maddie & Tae [SAVED]

Knockouts: 1 SAVE & 1 STEAL

1. Amanda Brown "Paris (Ooh La La)" vs.  Lauren Frihauf "Cry Baby" [SAVED]

2. Maelyn Jarmon "Mad World" vs. Katrina Cain "Don't Let Me Down"

3. Cami Clune "I Put a Spell on You" vs. Dylan Hartigan "You Are the Best Thing"

4. Chloe Kohanski "Landslide" vs. Claire DeJean "If the World Was Ending" [STEAL]

MY STEAL: Amy Vachal "Sunday Kind of Love"

Playoffs:

Maelyn Jarmon "Fallingwater"

Amanda Brown "Dream On"

Cami Clune "Never Tear Us Apart"

Chloe Kohanski "Time After Time"

Lauren Frihauf "Big Yellow Taxi"

Amy Vachal "The Way You Look Tonight"

PV1: Maelyn Jarmon

PV2: Chloe Kohanski

CS: Amanda Brown 

Eliminated: Amy Vachal, Cami Clune, Lauren Frihauf

• Like 1

I created a team of 10 (finally.) I tried to include some fodder for battles and KOs in there. 

Tayler Green

Reagan Strange

Keisha Renee

Mandi Castillo

Gracee Shriver

Samuel Wilco 

Presley Tennant

Max Boyle

Carter Lloyd Horne

Dane & Stephanie

I’ll do the battle pairings later, so try to guess who will advance. 🙃