If You Were a Coach on the Voice...

If you were a coach on the Voice and you could pick any ten contestants from the Voice US’s cast, who would you choose? Would your strategy be to pick contestants that you know the voters will like in order to win, or just pick contestants that you like? Would your team consist of mostly one genre or multiple? I can’t wait to see your teams and ideas! 😀

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

If you were a coach on the Voice and you could pick any ten contestants from the Voice US’s cast, who would you choose? Would your strategy be to pick contestants that you know the voters will like in order to win, or just pick contestants that you like? Would your team consist of mostly one genre or multiple? I can’t wait to see your teams and ideas! 😀

We have to pick a total of ten contestants from the whole TVUS cast(S1-S19)....right?

• Haha 1

makes lives (and FINALE PERIOD!):

1. Jordan Smith- if i’m a coach, i want to win y’all!! this man would probably beat anyone in my opinion, so he’d be my ticket to the finale. his voice is obviously incredible, and he would DEVOUR any country artist Blake throws at him!

2. Rose Short- my queen!! she can sing any song, is an incredible vocalist, and is very consistent. she WOULD make the finale, and i just know we’d have a blast together🥰

3. Maelyn Jarmon- the way my team is getting all 3 PVs into the finale😌 her voice is gorgeous, and she always gives amazing performances! a true legend.

knockout casualties

4. Marisa Corvo- awesome voice, a true queen, but i’d send her home just for the drama🤫

5. Keisha Renee- one of my favorites! beautiful voice, but Rose beats her in the KOs😢 don’t worry, she gets stolen and makes lives😋

out in the battles
6. Michael Williams- an underrated king who i liked in S18, but goes up against the beast Jordan Smith in the battles :( 

7. Lauren Duski- i really like country music (believe it or not), and this woman’s voice is stunning! she’ll lose her battle, but Blake steals her and brings her to the lives🙄

8. Patrique Fortson- this man is so talented, i wish he could have made it further on S15! he and Rose give an all-time great battle, and he gets stolen!!

9. Hunter Plake- obviously super talented, but no one can compare to Queen Maelyn.

10. Ryan Gallagher- Marisa will eat the gorgeous king alive in the battles, he will get stolen by Kelly, but he gets removed for breaking Covid protocol in the KOs...

battles:

1. Jordan Smith vs Michael Williams

2. Maelyn Jarmon vs Hunter Plake

3. Rose Short vs Patrique Fortson

4. Keisha Renee vs Lauren Duski

5. Marisa Corvo vs Ryan Gallagher- I Surrender👑

knockouts:

1. Jordan Smith- Set Fire To The Rain vs Marisa Corvo- If I Could Turn Back Time

2. Maelyn Jarmon- Mad World vs Random Battle Steal

3. Rose Short- Big White Room vs Keisha Renee- I Hope You Dance

• Like 5
30 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

makes lives (and FINALE PERIOD!):

1. Jordan Smith- if i’m a coach, i want to win y’all!! this man would probably beat anyone in my opinion, so he’d be my ticket to the finale. his voice is obviously incredible, and he would DEVOUR any country artist Blake throws at him!

2. Rose Short- my queen!! she can sing any song, is an incredible vocalist, and is very consistent. she WOULD make the finale, and i just know we’d have a blast together🥰

3. Maelyn Jarmon- the way my team is getting all 3 PVs into the finale😌 her voice is gorgeous, and she always gives amazing performances! a true legend.

knockout casualties

4. Marisa Corvo- awesome voice, a true queen, but i’d send her home just for the drama🤫

5. Keisha Renee- one of my favorites! beautiful voice, but Rose beats her in the KOs😢 don’t worry, she gets stolen and makes lives😋

out in the battles
6. Michael Williams- an underrated king who i liked in S18, but goes up against the beast Jordan Smith in the battles :( 

7. Lauren Duski- i really like country music (believe it or not), and this woman’s voice is stunning! she’ll lose her battle, but Blake steals her and brings her to the lives🙄

8. Patrique Fortson- this man is so talented, i wish he could have made it further on S15! he and Rose give an all-time great battle, and he gets stolen!!

9. Hunter Plake- obviously super talented, but no one can compare to Queen Maelyn.

10. Ryan Gallagher- Marisa will eat the gorgeous king alive in the battles, he will get stolen by Kelly, but he gets removed for breaking Covid protocol in the KOs...

battles:

1. Jordan Smith vs Michael Williams

2. Maelyn Jarmon vs Hunter Plake

3. Rose Short vs Patrique Fortson

4. Keisha Renee vs Lauren Duski

5. Marisa Corvo vs Ryan Gallagher- I Surrender👑

knockouts:

1. Jordan Smith- Set Fire To The Rain vs Marisa Corvo- If I Could Turn Back Time

2. Maelyn Jarmon- Mad World vs Random Battle Steal

3. Rose Short- Big White Room vs Keisha Renee- I Hope You Dance

I love how you planned everything out. :thumbs:

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes, he is so underrated! 🙂

his battle and KO were amazing! i really enjoyed watching him last season.

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I love how you planned everything out. :thumbs:

I had so much fun doing this😂 I chose some people knowing they would lose in the battles/KOs. I wonder if the coaches do the same things- turning for people they know will likely be filler on their team🤔 

also, to elaborate on my selections:

- i tried to get a good variety of genres, with pop, soul, alternative, and country.

- i usually prefer people with powerful, beautiful, or unique voices, so my team has many of those types of artists.

- i just couldn’t bring myself to include a country male🤪 i would just make them battle fodder... they’d be better off with another coach

• Like 1

1- Jordan Smith

2- Sawyer Fredericks

3- Tessanne Chin

4- Craig Wayne Boyd

5- Toneisha Harris

6- Rose Short

7- Makenzie Thomas

8- Braiden Sunshine

9-  Spensha Baker

10- Gyth Rigdon

Jordan VS Makenzie

Tessanne VS Rose

Sawyer VS Braiden

Toneisha VS Spensha Baker

Craig VS Gyth

Jordan VS Battle Steal

Tessanne VS Toneisha

Sawyer VS  Craig

Top 4 => Jordan + Sawyer + Tessanne + KO Steal.

I have zero doubt in my mind that Jordan/Sawyer/Tessanne would've been the last three standing on any season. I think Jordan will win because Mark Burnett would try to buss Sawyer and Tessanne in order to make his wife happy. So I'm leaning a bit more towards Jordan.

• Like 2