RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 13

*Lily

1 hour ago, Deeee said:

Elliott with Two T's just said that Symone is "black girl magic without being aggressive" so....yikes.

maybe next she'll say Symone "isn't like those other queens" and then say that Symone is "soooo articulate" and then ask to touch all her wigs

25 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

maybe next she'll say Symone "isn't like those other queens" and then say that Symone is "soooo articulate" and then ask to touch all her wigs

Based off her Tweet about the controversy, you're probably right.

I didn't really enjoy the RuPaulmark movies/commercials that much. And them trying to make JBC happen after RPDR Canada :giggle:. And I thought everyone pretty much nailed the runway theme. 

But overall, I do like quite a few of the queens.

1. Denali (=) : Not the strongest showing in the performance but the role and the commercial in general was blah.  But I am here for her being a lipsync assassin; the other girls better watch out! Also loved her runway look, this week! And of course, she remains a top favourite of mine.
  2. Symone (+1): Easily the star of the week from performance to the runway look! 
  3. Rosé (+1) : She shined this week, showing that she could be threat in the long run. And again, I love her look especially the runway - I felt I could see this type of look on the redcarpet for a Tony Awards or Daytime Emmy. 
  4. Olivia Lux (-2): Her personality is contagious & she did what she could with her role. And thought she looked stunning on the runway! 
  5. Tamisha Iman (+1)Absolutely love her - she's a star! She was hilarious in the episode & seem to be the voice of reason which I am here for. If she does not win or go far, she will be a contender for Miss Congeniality imo. And once again, she looked gorgeous on the runway,
  6. Tina Burner (-1)A strong showing in the challenge although the role was boring. And enjoyed her runway look - if she keeps delivering look like this without having the red as the main focus, I think she'll go far. And she clearly can do camp with a bit of high fashion which some other camp queens struggled in the past. 
  7. Utica (+3)Delivered a fine performance. I love her personality and the runway look? EVERYTHING! Easily her best look so far. 
  8. Joey Jay (-1)Just been a day and I forgot about her performance in the challenge. But I absolutely loved her look on the runway!
  9. Elliott with 2 T's (-1): Great runway look but the performance left me wanting more; I felt a case could have been made for her to be in the bottom.
  10. Gottmik (-1)I am rooting for them but they're not making it easy - the performance was fine but the runway look left me wanting more? I was expecting more from Gottmik considering they're a look queen.
  11. Lala Ri (=): Really want to like & root for her but she hasn't impressed me yet. The runway look was decent but I am not in love with it as much as the judges; she would have been in the Bottom for me. And I think her time is coming sooner than later. 
  12. Kandy Muse (=)The look was a choice (glad she was called out for it) & I was not impressed by her in the challenge cause it was literally Kandy doing Kandy.
  13. Kahmora Hall (=)Absolutely stunning but she has yet to find herself or her calling. Her runway look was stunning but the performance was meh, and she was completely eaten alive by Denali during the LSFYL. 

I have seen the episode

1.  Gottmik - great challenge performance, solid runway.  Back to my favorite this week

2.  Denali - love her.  Lip sync assassin.  

3.  Rose - great job this week!

4.  Symone - she just keeps winning.  I thought she probably deserved her win this week, but shes not as exciting to me.

5.  Olivia - love her confessional moments, and a solid performance in the challenge.

6.  Utica - Yea she was oaky.  Solid runway.

7.  Tamish Iman - Shes great in confessionals, didn't care for her challenge performance though.

8.  Tina Burner - took a dip this week.  Wasn't a big fan of a couple of her comments.

9.  Elliott with two T's - still a dumb name, but is performing okay.

10.  Joey Jay - sort of invisible this week?

11.  Lala Ri - just there, nothing special about her.

12.  Kandy Muse - No thanks.  I just realized she is like an unlikable Vanjie.

13.  Kahmore Hall- bye.

Edited by Solaris

Omgg whoa, Denali really slayed that lip sync performance. :omg: She's so fun and exciting to watch as aper former - loved all of her dancing in it. I kinda wouldn't mind her landing in the Bottom 2 often to see her lip sync assassin her performances. :giggle: Kinda kidding there - don't want her to be in danger that much.

Poor Kahmora.... I really wanted to see her do well, but I predicted  she would be the first boot.... and not surprised it happened. :( I felt bad her performance was bland and she couldn't do much in the lip sync. Nice queen and great looks but wish she had more to offer.

Rose was great once again and hilarious but still not into her runway looks. Not sure if that is an unpopular opinion. :ph34rwave: 

Hmmm some other quick thoughts. Symone continues on slaying. The do-rag train thing was unique and creative. I feel she should be my favorite but it's not happening yet.  She's probably 3rd for me. Tamisha is still fun but not as fun as the other week. Kandy and Utica are kinda growing on me. Thought Kandy was great this week but do get Chris' comment on her the challenge. Really enjoyed Lala's look but found her performance so boring and underwhelming.

Still rooting on and claiming Olivia as my favorite. I just find her very rootable, love her personality and how she delivers. i just want her to continue to succeed.

Don't really have thoughts on the others right now.

1. Symone - I only believe in Symone supremacy. Understandable that she’ll be compared to Gigi but I’m getting much more of a wow factor from Symone so far.

2. Tamisha Iman - I also believe in Tamisha supremacy. So lucky to have such a legendary queen. On another note, I love seeing the love she is getting online. As we know that black pageant queens in particular have struggled to really get the respect they deserve in the past.
3. Denali - sad to see her in the bottom 2, but absolutely BODIED the lipsync

4. Olivia Lux - a saving grace in her dumpster fire of a team

5. Rose - really enjoying her still!

6. Utica - ok I’m really pleasantly surprised by how much I’m enjoying her. She seems so sweet.

7. Gottmik - didn’t make a huge impression for me here. Her looks are still great though and I think she’ll shine in the ball.

8. Tina Burner - she did well in the challenge, but I feel like she’s not really making as big an impression as I’d have hoped yet?

9. Joey Jay - her awkwardness in the drama at the beginning was a mood.

10. Lala Ri - that challenge performance was so flat, ahh! A real shame as I want to like her more but haven’t been too impressed yet.

11. Kahmora Hall - a fair first boot for sure but lol I’m obsessed with her going in full body drag for a green-screen role. Clearly a very talented queen who just struggled with the Drag Race format.

12. Elliott with Two Ts - imagine having the nerve to go against Tamisha Iman!

13. Kandy Muse - as Chris said, the challenge performance was just her. Feel like she’s gonna be the Vanjie/Alyssa where it’s just “it wasn’t great but who cares, it’s Kandy!”. Next week looks like it’s gonna be messy.

Was never really feeling Denali until she demolished that lip sync, even better than her other two lip syncs. Now I'm ready for her to make the finale.

Became a Rose fan too after her secret conversation with Denali in Untucked.

I was SHOOKETH when Joey Jay wasn't in the bottom, mostly because she was the first confessional talking head when they all entered the workroom after the opening title.

1. Olivia Lux - Continues to be adorable in the confessionals and has done well in every challenge

2. Symone - Owned this week.
3. Denali - Lipsync assassin! Didn't love her challenge or runway but I don't think either were bottom 2 worthy. She will bounce back for sure next week and I wouldn't mind her being in the bottom 2 more often. 

4. Rose - Liked her in the challenge but this week's runway was just ok for me. 

5. Tamisha Iman - I'm loving her challenge performances so far as well s her hilarious confessionals! She might get into my top two if she keeps this up. 

6. Utica - Her weed comment. :dead: I am starting to stan. 

7. Gottmik - Just kind of faded in the background this week, but I still look forward to seeing what she'll do.

8. Kandy Muse - Surprisingly I don't hate her yet and she was just playing herself in the challenge, really. I might get annoyed by her soon but for now, here she lands. 

9. Joey Jay - Was ok but I only relly only remember her for her confessionals. 

10. Tina Burner - Who?

11. Elliott with Two Ts - She was good on the runway this week, in the challenge not so much. I feel it's just a matter of time for her.

12. Lala Ri - Delivered the most bland challenge performance. I feel she should've been in the bottom, but Ru obviously put Denali in the bottom so she could show her lip sync assassin chops. Her time will likely come next week.

13. Kahmora Hall - One of the pageant queens who struggles with the rst of drag race so not surprised to see her be the first to go.

UO, but I actually thought the bottom two was justified :ph34rwave: Denali wasn't the worst, but I feel like if you're going to pick the lead role for yourself, you need to deliver and you'll be judged more if you flop at it. (See also: Naomi in Sex and the Kitty Girl 3.)

RANKING:

01. Tamisha Iman - Icon.

02. Symone - Her track record officially reading WIN WIN — WIN is sending me. :dead: Also a justified win.

03. Elliott With Two Ts - Name loyalty!

04. Denali Foxx - Here for the birth of an all-new lip sync assassin.

05. Joey Jay - Now I know what Tina Fey pictured when she came up with the phrase "too gay to function."

06. Rosé - She's been solid so far.

07. Gottmik - Kind of a default ranking.

08. Olivia - Kind of a default ranking.

09. LaLaRi - I forgot she was in this season.

10. Utica - The weed comment had me rolling.

11. Kahmora Hall - Pretty underwhelming, but at least we got three episodes of content out of her.

12. Tina Burner - Not a fan.

13. Kandy Muse - I feel like she's becoming the Vanjie/Silky where she gets graded on a curve because she entertains the judges. Her runway was terrible.