RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 13

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Drag Race fans: omg I hope it's six actual songs and not six RuPaul songs. Drag Race fans after sitting through 8 ad breaks to pay for said songs: 👁️👄👁️

Elliott With Two Ts stirring the pot?   Sounds familiar.

9 minutes ago, *Chris said:

There's a few queens that are rumoured to be one that I am so excited for! 

Me too! A couple who I’ve seen some things from before and really excited to see how they’ll do!

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Me too! A couple who I’ve seen some things from before and really excited to see how they’ll do!

Same here!

One of them having a small connection to Queen Céline 👀

• Like 1

Haven't watched the MTQ video yet, but:

• Super excited for Tina Burner whom I've been following since her appearance at Céline Dion's concert: https://www.instagram.com/tv/B9ZgjEvB_6a/ 
  • Olivia Lux, I am looking forward to knowing that she's been a name that has been on everybody`s lips for a while.
  • Many drag queens that have connected to other queens so looking forward how they will do: Kahmora Hall being Soju`s drag mom & Jaida's drag sister, Rose is Jan's drag sister, Kandy is Aja's drag daughter.
  • Gottmik is the first trans man to compete on RPDR! 

• Like 1

Very exciting!

Excited to watch Meet the Queens. My early fave is Symone, who I saw a lot on Gigi's IG last season and I thought she was stunning, really wanted to see if she'd appear on the show at some point! Her promo look is gorgeous and I'm excited for how she does.

I had previously also heard about Kandy, Tina, Gottmik, Kahmora and Rose, so interested to see how they do too.

Olivia I feel like will be an early fave of mine too :wub:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Gottmik is that a play on Got milk?  awesome drag outfit though!

Yes, it is!

His name is a pun on the advertising campaign "Got Milk". His name also alludes to "God" which is translated as "Gott" in German.

Edited by *Chris
1 hour ago, *Chris said:

Miss Kandy was originally cast for S12 but backed-out & her sister was brought-in. And she has a reputation of spilling the tea and spoilers online :giggle: 

She’s been spoiling her involvement in this season for WEEKS. :dead:

Just now, *Chris said:

I know - that’s why the fan base love her so much :dead:

I am choosing to believe the early cast reveal and premiere is to get her to shut up, so everyone say thank you Kandy :wub:

• Haha 1

Joey Jay is going to be my thirst fave of the season :wub:

Still waiting for a Kameron 2.0 where my thirst fave and actual fave wind up being the same tbh

Edited by Elliott