RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 13

*Lily

5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Sonique and Ra'jah coming for their 11 co-wins :wub:

i am here for Sonique, Trinity, Pandora and Ginger!

I am not here for Akeria (snore), Yara, Eureka or Serena.  

Edited by Solaris

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

omgg 16 episodes this season? And AS6 will come on right after? Omg. :dead: 

And UK season 2 starts in 2 weeks and will be airing alongside S13. Not to scare you off or anything but it’s going to be Drag Race burnout season. :dead:

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

And UK season 2 starts in 2 weeks and will be airing alongside S13. Not to scare you off or anything but it’s going to be Drag Race burnout season. :dead:

RuPaul be like "Covid? I don't know her."

Even if COVID is the reason the UK show is airing now instead of last fall, but I worked hard on that joke.

7 minutes ago, *Lily said:

(Which is probably for the best seeing as all the tweets I’m seeing are just about how many commercials there are)

Drag Race fans: omg I hope it's six actual songs and not six RuPaul songs.

Drag Race fans after sitting through 8 ad breaks to pay for said songs: 👁️👄👁️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have finished the episodes here are my Week 1 rankings and comments.  Also so many cute guys in this lot.

1.  Gottmik - I am pretty sure, I am obsessed.  

2.  Olivia Lux - Love the name, personality is adorable, great lip sync.

3.  Denali - loved the lip sync and the entrance outfit, figure skates were a good touch an was neat to see her perform in them.

4.  Symone - I thought it was a great lip sync, but i thought the entrance look was bad.

5.  Rose - probably the closest lip sync, could have gone to either of them.  Seems like an a-hole though, my type apparently.  

6.  Joey Jay - cute out of drag, I liked the chicken bit.  Thought she was more comedic then Kandy in the lip sync.

7.  Tamisha Iman - love to see that sh conquered cancer.  Just meh otherwise.

8.  Tina Burner - Mimi Imfurst vibes.  I can see her personality grating on me.

9.  Utica Queen - Thorgy is that you?

10.  LaLa Ri - THought she should have lost her lip sync

11.  Elliott with two t's - ridiculous name sorry @Elliott, total cutie out of drag though

12.  Kahmora Hall - Sorry but you gotta go harder if your sister is Jaida.  Look over there!  Kahmora is gone.

13.  Kandy Muse - I didn't like her attitude, I didn't care for her lip sync.  Shes going to annoy me.

So right out of the gate I disagree with some of the results.  Will be interesting to see who leaves first.  

Edited by Solaris

Interesting “premiere”. I like the idea of using this to split the cast up for proper premieres, though I do wish they would’ve had everyone walk in and then go into the lip syncs.

Tentative ranking:

1. Elliott With Two Ts — Flawless, iconique, top level drag name, tbh.

2. Joey Jay — He’s probably fodder but he’s a hottie out of drag and I’m shallow. 
3. Rosé — I’ll let Brenda Meeks take it from here:

GIF by Canal Megapix
4. Tamisha Iman — “I’m the only black queen here SO.” I howled. :dead: Really inspiring story, and I actually would’ve preferred her winning the lip sync.

5. Gottmik — Digging the vibe and I find his background very interesting.

6. Denali — Does she remind anyone else of Tatianna or is it just me?

7. Symoné — If she goes a while, hopefully her performance in the latter half of the season doesn’t rival Gigi’s.
8. LaLaRi — Kind of a default ranking.
9. Olivia Lux — Same.
10. Kandy Muse — Same.
11. Kahmora Hall — I forgot about her when I was doing this ranking so that’s why she’s here. Sorry Jaida.
12. Utica Queen — Meh.
13. Tina Burner — The only contestant I came out of the premiere disliking. yes it’s mostly because of the E.T. reference that I also have had to deal with my whole life, don’t @ me.

1. Symone - I can forgive the kinda underwhelming entrance look because she was giving me life in everything else. Loved the lip-sync, the confessionals... super excited for her.

2. Olivia - Already love! Seems like a sweetheart and excited to see how she does.

3. Tamisha - "The lady said go home" will be engraved in my mind for the next week at least! She served it in the lip-sync.

4. Rose - Her exiting the stage was a mood.

5. Denali - I was really impressed by her first lip-sync and excited to see what she has to offer.

6. Gottmik - Looking forward to seeing more from them, I enjoyed their personality.

7. LaLa - Didn't leave a huge impression in the first episode but I did really like her lip-sync and excited to see what she does.

8. Tina - Possibly hit or miss but I thought she did well in this first episode. Either she's going to slay it or she's gonna have a Brita edit just with how she has a big reputation in NYC.

9. Joey - I enjoyed her more than I did from pre-season clips. I really liked her look and she looks good with a wig!

10. Kahmora - I really want to like her because I loved her look. I hope we see more from her though as I feel like all we got from her is 'Mackie doll'.

11. Kandy - Feel like I could be hit or miss on her. Was kinda an underwhelming first lip-sync for me but I'm sure her personality will come alive soon.

12. Utica - Seems like a sweetheart, but get the vibe she's gonna be a lot.

13. Elliott - That was...certainly an entrance!

Edited by *Lily

23 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Me and Elliott going from having the same #1 in Season 12 to having literally opposite rankings for Elliott with Two Ts in Season 13 :wub:

The universe saw us more-or-less agreeing on all three seasons* in 2020 and is over correcting in 2021.

*Holland? I don’t know her.

Edited by Elliott

20 hours ago, Elliott said:

The AS seasons all having different episode counts is my favourite.

AS1 - 6 Episodes + Untucked

AS2 - 9 Episodes

AS3 - 8 Episodes

AS4 - 10 Episodes

AS5 - 8 Episodes + Untucked

AS6 - 12 Episodes

Lmaooo this is so insane. :dead: 

18 hours ago, *Lily said:

Omggg I just saw that and was like "dang, wow." :lmao: That's a lot! :haha: I don't know if I can watch two seasons at the same time - I'm strugggling trying to learn the new Queens here. So I may hold off and binge that season later on. :dead: 

16 hours ago, Elliott said:

Was Jaida Tamisha’s replacement, then? 😮

😮