RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 13

16 hours ago, Elliott said:

okay but hello to Rosé out of drag 👀 

Lol I felt he kinda remind me of Adam Lambert there? 🙈 Maybe I need another look. :lmao: 

16 hours ago, Elliott said:

The way there's finally a Mya lip sync on Drag Race (kind of) and @*Lily and @*Wallace aren't watching.

:wub: 

I did watch but wasn't feeling good last night, so didn't comment on here. :( 

5 hours ago, Elliott said:

13. Tina Burner — The only contestant I came out of the premiere disliking. yes it’s mostly because of the E.T. reference that I also have had to deal with my whole life, don’t @ me.

omgg Elliott. :dead: I'm so sorry you had to deal with that.

2 hours ago, #jeah said:

tenor.gif

That cracked me up too. :dead:  

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

I mean, is anyone surprised that Elliott is my favourite? :dead:

Of course not. :haha: 

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

*goes into delivering my best Kandy Muse impression*   Kandy Muse: Excuse me, b****? You calling ME defensive? Imma tell you one thing, I am not motherf’ing defensive, okay? I think YOU are

The year is 2030.   Legend has it season 13 of Drag Race is almost at its final four.

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

I haven’t stopped thinking about “the lady said go home” for the last 15 hours so all I’m saying is stan Tamisha Iman.

Me if I was a queen and had to present a “Best Drag” runway

I feel so bad for anyone who watched that live with commercials. I was having trouble keeping my energy up for the whole episode, and I watched a day later with no commercials.

There's no one I disliked and I thought we got to spend some good quality time getting to know some of them. But there was a lot of stopping and starting and transition crap that I feel like they could have cut out. Interesting idea to do the lip syncs, not sure if it was executed well. Also sooooooo dumb to not give us the elimination after we all suffered through the episode. 

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Me if I was a queen and had to present a “Best Drag” runway

Branding so good it'd land her in the bottom two for a branding challenge over a "talking" trash can :wub:

43 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Also sooooooo dumb to not give us the elimination after we all suffered through the episode. 

Would you like to sit through a cast of 15 queens again? 🙂

Like everyone, I enjoyed the twist but I thought the execution of it was flawed - the amount of commercials was a bit too much, and I was over it by the 3rd lipsync. 

And now for my thoughts and ranking:

1. Tina Burner (=): Absolutely ready to be the only one to stan her on this board which is something that I am used to by now. A queen that love Tina Turner & Celine Dion was already a win for me. For me, she was the star of the episode with the amount of shade she was throwing - she will be a contender if there's any comedy & stand-up comedy.  I do have faith that her journey will be different than Brita in term of reputation in NYC. 
  2. Denali (+6): Absolutely love Denali - her entrance look was everything. And her lipsyncing with the skates on? Amazing. She just posted a figure skating routine to WIGU on her Instagram. Anyway, I hope Denali stays around because I think she has lots to show up - I may be bias with my love for figure skating and drag queen. 
  3. Symone (+1):  I acutally enjoyed her entrance look, and she slayed the lipsync. It will be interesting to see what her journey on the show will be like. 
  4. Olivia Lux (+2): The surprise of the episode for me considering her experience. She seems like a sweetheart and I am looking forward to seeing more from her - hope she proves than experience means nothing. 
  5. Rose (-2): The shade thrown by Carson :dead:... Anyway, I do really like Rose in & out of drag - I think if one can may have a similar trajectory like Brita, it could be this one as she also have lots to live up to. And hope we get more of Tina vs. Rose throughout the season. Also, my crush of the season! Also, lipsync with Olivia was my favourite of the night. 
  6. Joey Jay (+6): My opinion on her from this episode to the MTQ was a journey! I thought she nailed the lipsync, she's hilarious, and very handsome out of drag.  I know Joey Jay is a fodder but I want them to surprise us all. 
  7. Tamisha Iman (+4): Another surprised of the night for me; I think the season could use her positivity and everything. She gave some of the most iconic quotes of the episode - just here as I enjoyed the other queens more.
  8. Gottmik (-1): Looking to seeing more from them; love their look and personality - afraid that they may get overshadowed my other queens. But they will certainly bring out the looks this season. Ranking them here as their performance in the lipsync left me wanting more. 
  9. Kandy Muse (-7):  A super loud queen, and I do hope she has a better trajectory than other loud queens in the past. Her performance was just there, and I would have given the win to Joey Jay. 
  10. LaLa Ri (+3):  Nailed the lipsync but just not clicking with her so far. 
  11. Utica (-2): I thought she was fun but may have low expectations from her. Also, I kinda preferred her in the lipsync over Gottmik :ph34rwave:; still not enough for me to rank her higher than this. 
  12. Kahmora Hall (-7): I really want to root for her, but she gave me nothing. She fell in the background compare to the other queens. 
  13. Elliott with 2 Ts (-3): Kinda fell in the background and I think they're obviously a fodder. I think they could be one of the first one to be eliminated.

Edited by *Chris
9 hours ago, *Lily said:

Me and Elliott going from having the same #1 in Season 12 to having literally opposite rankings for Elliott with Two Ts in Season 13 :wub:

Elliott & I being the opposite when it comes to our #1 & #13 :wub:

On 1/2/2021 at 7:55 AM, Elliott said:

1. Elliott With Two Ts
13. Tina Burner

10 hours ago, *Chris said:

1. Tina Burner

13. Elliott with 2 Ts

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Cat GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 2
14 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

I feel so bad for anyone who watched that live with commercials. I was having trouble keeping my energy up for the whole episode, and I watched a day later with no commercials.

There's no one I disliked and I thought we got to spend some good quality time getting to know some of them. But there was a lot of stopping and starting and transition crap that I feel like they could have cut out. Interesting idea to do the lip syncs, not sure if it was executed well. Also sooooooo dumb to not give us the elimination after we all suffered through the episode. 

12 hours ago, *Chris said:

Like everyone, I enjoyed the twist but I thought the execution of it was flawed - the amount of commercials was a bit too much, and I was over it by the 3rd lipsync. 

Ughh yes, this was my issue with watching the show on TV. I liked the concept as I always enjoy the lip sync battles but too many commercials and too much of the same format, I got tired of it. :haha: I may give another watch today because I still feel not as sure on most of the queens yet. But I normally don't on the first episode.

12 hours ago, *Chris said:

Elliott & I being the opposite when it comes to our #1 & #13 :wub:

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Cat GIF by MOODMAN

You two are hilarious. :lmao: 

After Episode 1, which had a TERRIBLE twist imo

1. Symone - Idk there's just something about her I really like. I can totally see how she's friends with Gigi irl but I find Symone more fun and interesting personally

2. Rose - tumblr_pjwm0xw0HG1rby04wo1_400.gifv

3. Olivia Lux - Absolutely f*cking hated her dress, but she is so adorable and fun and I love her energy!!!!!

4. Denali - She kinda reminds me a bit of Tatianna meets Jan? The two of whom I adore. I think Denali had my favorite entrance look and did her thing in those skates. Excited to see more of her!

5. Kandy Muse - I found her really fun. I'd hang out with her irl

6. Joey Jay - See #2

7. Elliott With Two Ts - She had my second favorite look of the night. Not sure why she's so polarizing? She's middle of the pack for me so far

8. Utica - Kinda gave me Tammie Brown vibes in personality? But slightly more connected to reality looooool. I like her.

9. LaLa Ri - Hate her name, but she seems really fun so she lands here

10. Gottmik - I want to like her but she was a bit more forgettable to me. 1/2 of the worst lipsync of the night but I enjoyed Utica as a queen more. Also not a fan of her name.

11. Tina Burner - I want to like her also but not sold yet.

12. Tamisha Iman - Who?

13. Kahmora Hall - Who?

Edited by #jeah
3 hours ago, Elliott said:

Janet Jackson posted about Tamisha on her Instagram story so this is now a Tamisha Iman stan account.

@*Wallace@*Lily tagging my fellow Janet stans

Wow Janet has been posting about and loving so many Reality TV moments to her song/choreo lately. 😮 :omg: 

On 1/1/2021 at 9:20 PM, Elliott said:

The way there's finally a Mya lip sync on Drag Race (kind of) and @*Lily and @*Wallace aren't watching.

Also re-quoting this, whenever they use "Case of the Ex," You better let me know. (!) 

The season 13 premiere was the most watched episode in franchise history! 😮

I know they aired it on like seven networks simultaneously but still.

3 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Denali slaying a figure skating routine to WIGU!

And the PCD instagram shared it too! 

Nicole’s Instagram? :unsure:

10 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I thought it was Melody's instagram!

I tried to find a GIF to reply with, but “Melody Thornton gif” just gives me Nicole GIFs. :dead:

• Haha 2