RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 13

*Lily

Oh Lord, we're really doing this? Used to be a woman, now a man. Nina said she had curves, we know why. We do know why. I suppose it was mean-spirited perhaps, I'm not sure we really can get inside someone's head and know. People are SO sensitive these days. I didn't really care for the look and was kind of put off by it, but that wasn't the worst thing I've ever heard. 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

F*ck Denali’s drag, right?

My fourth pick! I have just enjoyed Rose more in these last two weeks when they've been paired up. Not to say Denali hasn't been doing great, think she deserves more appreciation but it seems they're trying to make her seem like a filler queen.

anyway. i guess there are 9 queens now so i can finally rank them.r

1. Symone - Absolutely crushing it and should have won the challenge tonight. Sorry Olivia but Symone was just better in literally every single aspect of it all. At this point she really has it all with looks, comedy, and personality.

2. Olivia Lux - Clearly good and good energy. If she doesn't make the finale she's got a real shot at Miss Congeniality (if Tamisha doesn't already have that in the bag). Got overpraised for her part but her win isn't so controversial that it will make me rank her lower.

3. Gottmik - Controversial. But aside from her tragic last week she's constantly been great. Woulda swapped her and Kandy.

4. Kandy Muse - COME AT ME.

5./6. Denali/Rose - Fine. Fine. Fine. One of them is going to spiral and one of them will be top 3. Calling it now. Don't really care who is who. It's hard because they are clearly excellent but not consistently standout as Symone. And not as "surprisingly good" as like an Olivia Lux or Gottmik to create that arc. I know I'll get flack for this but you've either gotta oil up your body every week and make sure you standout above the rest or you gotta have a breakdown and rebuild yourself so Ru can take credit. Anyway, this is the best Rose has looked on the Runway. More beads less tulle.

7. Utica Queen - I'm all for a weird queen, but Utica reminds me of too many high school theater kids that are like "Look at me I am weird and quirky and that makes me INTERESTING"

8. Tina Burner - Absolutely HIDEOUS runway looks. I was like "oh wow she finally got rid of the McDonald's advertisement" and then I was like "OH NO MAYBE SHE SHOULD HAVE KEPT IT"

9. Elliott with 2 Ts - How were Ru and Michelle on Heidi to change her name every week last week when the stupidest and worst drag name of all time on this show is right here. Anyway, more like Elliott with Two (Hundred) Microaggressions amirite??????

1. Symone/Deborah - The winner energy, each and every week. Continues to amaze me.

2. Olivia Lux - Loving how she continues to slay. Shows that Drag Race is such a unique competition because of how despite her short time doing drag, she's doing better than some people with much more experience. A sweetheart too.

3. Rose - Consistently very strong. Every week she's been at least in my top half for the challenges. Hope she keeps it up.

4. Denali - Surprised me in the challenge this week, I was worried she was going to be the one to fade out in a group with Rose and LaLa. But she did great and I really hope she gets a moment soon because I agree with Megan, someone here is gonna get Jan'd and I'm cautiously leaning towards Denali (but who is beating her in a lip-sync? Watch it be Kandy).

5. Gottmik - She won me back this week in the challenge. I thought she actually played the role great, and her and Olivia bounced off each other well.

6. Utica Queen - Should have been in the bottom this week really, but I liked seeing her have that totally different look (which I saw someone say reminded them of Sweet Dee from It's Always Sunny and now I cannot unsee it)

7. Tina Burner - I did think she did well this week but I also thought if any of the challenges would be her fit, this would be the one and I still feel like there were a few girls who did much better? Which worries me. As do the looks.

8. Kandy Muse - This is the second time she's been in the top where I just did not understand why she was there.

9. Elliott with Two Ts - yeah there have been some controversial old Instagram posts which have come to light and I can't root for her knowing this, which is a shame because honestly, the underdog journey this week was quite the ride!

1. Symone - Iconic every week. Not even trying to be biased but I honestly think she should've won last night.

2. Rosé - The judges are really trying to get her to snap a la Jan, huh?

3. Denali - The judges are really trying to get her to snap a la Jan, huh?

4. Olivia - She's grown on me the last two weeks. Though I think part of why her performance was so great this week was Mik's commentary.

5. Utica / Gottmik - Meh.

7. Elliott With Two Ts - Social media has been a mess but her beating La La in a lip sync is the gag of the season.

8. Tina Burner - I take back what I said about wanting to see her wear something other than red/yellow.

9. Kandy Muse - Kandy in the top? For that performance? Girl.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Elliott said:

9. Kandy Muse - Kandy in the top? For that performance? Girl.

They do this every season but it is soooo annoying to me when they have the music and talking heads try to TELL me how good/bad a performance is before I even get to see it. Within 2 seconds of Kandy being in the improv challenge they cut to Mik saying "oh wow it's so good" when Kandy hadn't even done anything yet. AND THEN IT WASN'T EVEN THAT GOOD.

Like with the UK show, when one group performs and they cut to a judge laughing, and then the other group performs and 5 milliseconds in they cut to RuPaul stone-faced.... has it always been this egregious???

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

Like with the UK show, when one group performs and they cut to a judge laughing, and then the other group performs and 5 milliseconds in they cut to RuPaul stone-faced.... has it always been this egregious???

You mean like last week's episode of the UK show where Group 2 hadn't even walked out on stage and they were already cutting to the judges looking like the group had run them over...

1. Denali (=) / Rosé (+1)Honestly, both of them are tied for me - they were the star of the challenge for me, and both of their runway looks were in the Top 3 for me. And like everyone, I am afraid one of them will get the Jan fate. 
  2. Symone (+3): Everything about her this week - loved the runway, loved her composure and performance.
  3. Olivia Lux (=): Another strong week for Olivia - a smart queen who knew that she could the most with the Cheryl character than the mom. She could be above Symone but her runway was a letdown, second week in a row for me. 
  4. Utica (+2):  She best thank her runway look. 
  5. Gottmik (+5): Here by default - the runway didn't blow me away and the performance was just there. 
  6. Tina Burner (+2)Actually enjoyed Tina, this week. This is what I was waiting for but that runway? Nah sis. 
  7. Kandy Muse (+4)How was in the top? I didn't get it. But loved the runway look. 
  8. Elliott with 2 Ts (-1)Her time is coming, but runway and lipsync performance were both strong. 
  9. LaLa Ri (=): Was promising but she just peaked at the start of the skit. And her runway look was not that bad minus the rip which I didn't notice until it was pointed out.

My Ranking of the Top 10

1. Olivia Lux

2. Symone

3. Rosé

4. Denali

5. LaLa Ri

6. Kandy Muse

7. Tina Burner

8. Elliott with 2 Ts

9. Utica Queen

10. Gottmik

- Really loved Olivia on this week’s improv challenge and she was my favorite. With her being my favorite, of course i was happy she won it again this week. 😄 

- Symone continues to be really strong in everything. She was great in the improv and her runway look was outstanding. I do think she edged out Olivia on the runway but Olivia’s performance won over for me. But this is for sure my Top 2, at the moment.

- Denali and Rosé are both consistently solid and really good….. but also kinda merging into one for m e. Between the two, Rosé is standing out more to me in the challenges and Denali stands out more in the runways (loved her chandelier look!). Sadly Denali is losing me/my interest a bit when i was really excited about her after she won her slayage lip sync. Now I’m still interested in her but not excited as i used to be.

- Sad to lose my underdog rootable contestant in Lala but it was her time to go. :( I enjoy her personality more than what she brought to the show in performance/runways, which wasn’t bad but just not a standout.

- Really enjoyed Kandy and Tina this week. 

- With Kandy, it was nice seeing a different side of her. Not sure if it was Top 3 worthy but she did well and had a great runway look. And it was nice seeing that supportive encouraging side of her on Untucked.

- With Tina, I thought she was a natural and hilarious on that improv challenge. My favorite performance from her thus far. She was in my Top 3 there. Not a fan of her runway looks at all, and I wonder if that look prevented her from making the Top 3. Also loved the heart to heart moment of her and Elliott. If we saw more of this side from Tina, I could be a fan.

- Elliott kinda had a fascinating week for me. She did her best in the improv but wasn’t a standout, so I can get the bottom appearancee. Loved her heart to heart moment with Tina. She delivered a great lip sync and surprised me with how she beat LaLa there. I saw that fire in her.

- Omg Megan’s comments on Utica are starting to mimic what I feel about her now. I didn’t like her quirky uniqueness at first and then she was really growing on me. But these last 2 weeks, she hasn’t been great in challenges and I’m kinda over her now. Eeek that sounds harsh…..I’m  not as excited/interested in her now. She could still win me back.

- Gottmik didn’t really do much for me. She was fine in the challenge and had a good runway look but neither did much to stand out or make me care. And on a week where Tina and Kandy did much to gain my attention, Gottmik just faded. I don’t dislike her but she’s just there.

1.  Olivia Lux - an absolute star, love.  Probably the most memorable performance so far this year.

2.  Symone - stepped up this week.  Loved her in both the challenge and her runway was sick!

3.  Denali - that runway was stunning, and solid in the challenge.

4.  Rose - great job.

5.  Gottmik - solid on both challenge and runway.

6.  Tina Burner - her ruveals are super boring, but she did great in that challenge.

7.  Utica Queen - stunning runway, but doing real poor in the challenges.  

8.  Elliott with two t's - great runway, meh challenge

9.  Kandy Muse - good challenge performance, wasn't entirely unlikable for the first time.

10.  Lala Ri - finally, bye!  She did kill that lip sync though.

Its been almost 2 months and we are just now getting down to single digits? lols