Iconic Pictures/Screenshots from The Voice

Bouli

13 hours ago, Feder said:

Blake picking Chloe last during the POs 

I was nervous AF 😂 

E5CF1B51-F292-4F96-8C01-1A1C95E896A4.jpeg

Even if Chloe wasn't my fav or even Top 3 for me, she deserved that spot in Blake's Top 3. Especially over the other 3 lmao. Keisha and Chloe saved Blake that season(talent wise, and even voting wise for Chloe, Red would have been 2nd to Addison if Chloe was gone)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

It was in this moment the producers realized they screwed up by giving Rose the song because that cover's going to be basically impossible to top.

TPTB tried to bus Rose with a Blake Shelton song and the latter ended up delivering one of the greatest live performances of that season. What a queen!

• Like 3

On 12/12/2020 at 5:45 PM, KimberlyxKyla said:

did anyone else find this moment absolutely hilarious? this shot is from Shawn Sounds’ performance of A House Is Not A Home. during the line “a chair is still a chair, even when there’s no one sitting there,” he simply walked by this completely random chair. he never sat in it, nor did it have any relevance to the rest of his performance. it was literally just a random chair in the middle of the stage. i will never not find this funny😂

0D3E9563-26C9-47D3-9903-699CCBA1CBF0.jpeg

i think he actually did sit on it at some point? i might be seeing it wrong loll

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

The Coaches' Reactions to the long note near the end of WILKES' Knockout. Iconic! :clap:K8LCqja.png

Omggg, do y'all remember how during his play-offs performance of "Don't Speak", he handled the situation with mic dropping while performing? That was so damn good! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jakesz said:

Omggg, do y'all remember how during his play-offs performance of "Don't Speak", he handled the situation with mic dropping while performing? That was so damn good! 

does anyone have a youtube video (or any video) that shows it that's not blocked in the US? i'd to see it!

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Live Semi Finals" Episode 1320B -- Pictured: Matthew Schuler, Mary Sarah, Matt McAndrew, Alisan Porter, Chris Mann --

Mathew Shular, Mary Sarah, Matt McAndrew, Alisan Porter, and Chris Mann(Michael Sanchez was in this performance too but he didn't make the cut because he was on the Keys).

anyone have a link to this performance that isn't blocked in the US? this looks like it would be a killer performance

9 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Live Semi Finals" Episode 1320B -- Pictured: Matthew Schuler, Mary Sarah, Matt McAndrew, Alisan Porter, Chris Mann --

Mathew Shular, Mary Sarah, Matt McAndrew, Alisan Porter, and Chris Mann(Michael Sanchez was in this performance too but he didn't make the cut because he was on the Keys).

This was a pretty killer performance, and everyone did a fine job. Also it helped ease the pain of Noah Mac's elimination to come in 30 minutes or so.

• Sad 2