Iconic Pictures/Screenshots from The Voice

Bouli

I was thinking it would be fun to have a thread where we can compile iconic pictures or screenshots captured from The Voice - whether they're epic, funny, random, or a combination of all of that. 🙂

Here's one of my favorites, from Rose Short's Instant Save performance in Season 17. There's just something about seeing my snowflake while she has around 20 seconds left in the performance, but ALL of the coaches are already standing for her before she can finish. Gives me chills.

7Yh99iK.png

I have some others that I like, but I want to let everyone else share first lol.

Please, please, please share any others that you'd like!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

THVvUC4.png

The amount of views on Jordan Smith's audition before it was taken down in 2017 off of the main YouTube Voice channel. Most viewed video of The Voice ever. Shoutouts to IDF user HelenaHandbasket.

Edited by David68
  • Like 11

5 minutes ago, David68 said:

THVvUC4.png

The amount of views on Jordan Smith's audition before it was taken down in 2017 off of the main YouTube Voice channel. Most viewed video of The Voice ever. Shoutouts to IDF user HelenaHandbasket.

back to the good old days where the youtube titles were normal 😍

• Like 7

(i’ve never posted a picture so fingers crossed this works🤞)

this is Rose hitting her big note in I Turn To You. she looked and sounded beautiful during this performance, and the light in the back just makes this image so magical for me🥰 in this moment i felt in my gut she would be in the finale

66600F08-7E44-4AB0-8382-651DFD0CBBF3.jpeg

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

lmao i keep looking at her face and laughing my psych teacher is gonna call me out :haha:

i wish i could get a gif of it, the funniest part is that she’s actually bobbing her head up and down with the music while looking completely unimpressed😂😂

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

it isn't letting me post a screenshot cause the file is too large, but go to https://youtu.be/MIsUaA142ww?t=418 (it's set to a certain time).

the beginning of it all.......

6 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

I for the life of me cannot get this damn image i'm trying to post under the size limit

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The file is too large, but Adam Levine´s reaction (or lack of therof) to Adam C being Instant Save in the Top 11.

Hey, I used to have that problem A LOT. But if you use an image-sharing website (some examples being Imgur, Imgflip, etc.), and then just paste the link to your direct picture (the link should end in .jpg or .png), then you can post a picture of practically any size. 😄

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

The file is too large, but Adam Levine´s reaction (or lack of therof) to Adam C being Instant Save in the Top 11.

tYIKo2P.png

It's even better live, because he doesn't move. At all.

• Like 1