Iconic Pictures/Screenshots from The Voice

Bouli

2 hours ago, lucie3 said:

2DA5129A-7D33-493F-BCD3-6E0CD567CF87.jpeg

2 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

the-voice-kelly-clarkson-wow.jpg?w=300&h

context? i know the second one's from this season but since i and some others haven't been watching the show this whole time, we don't know the context for all of these. could y'all put it in your posts when you post the screenshots?

Just now, QueenCami said:

context? i know the second one's from this season but since i and some others haven't been watching the show this whole time, we don't know the context for all of these. could y'all put it in your posts when you post the screenshots?

The top one you quoted is Season 12 blinds. I feel like I remember it. 

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

I know the top one's from Season 12 Auditions (since I recognize Alicia's outfit from clips I've seen) but I forget whose audition it was.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Kelly is from John Holiday’s audition I believe!

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

know the top one's from Season 12 Auditions (since I recognize Alicia's outfit from clips I've seen) but I forget whose audition it was.

it was from felicia temples audition! after she sang with alicia!

The Like/Dislike ratio for Red Marlow's Instant Save (and Noah Mac + Adam Cunningham's elimination).

I don't think I've ever seen one worse than that for The Voice-related videos.

FyMj18U.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Bouli said:

The Like/Dislike ratio for Red Marlow's Instant Save (and Noah Mac + Adam Cunningham's elimination).

I don't think I've ever seen one worse than that for The Voice-related videos.

FyMj18U.png

Josh Gallagher´s instant save comes pretty close I think. (Ali Caldwell + Christian Cuevas´s elimination)