Jump to content

Iconic Pictures/Screenshots from The Voice


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ICONIC QUEEN 

Felicia Temple (who went back to nursing when the pandemic hit, a hero😇) posted this to her TikTok. I think it was her reaction when Aliyah Moulden advanced to the top 12😂

Radha's reaction when Queen Reagan gets PV  

Posted Images

2 hours ago, lucie3 said:

 

2DA5129A-7D33-493F-BCD3-6E0CD567CF87.jpeg

 

2 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

the-voice-kelly-clarkson-wow.jpg?w=300&h

context? i know the second one's from this season but since i and some others haven't been watching the show this whole time, we don't know the context for all of these. could y'all put it in your posts when you post the screenshots?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, QueenCami said:

 

context? i know the second one's from this season but since i and some others haven't been watching the show this whole time, we don't know the context for all of these. could y'all put it in your posts when you post the screenshots?

The top one you quoted is Season 12 blinds. I feel like I remember it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

 

context? i know the second one's from this season but since i and some others haven't been watching the show this whole time, we don't know the context for all of these. could y'all put it in your posts when you post the screenshots?

I know the top one's from Season 12 Auditions (since I recognize Alicia's outfit from clips I've seen) but I forget whose audition it was.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

 

context? i know the second one's from this season but since i and some others haven't been watching the show this whole time, we don't know the context for all of these. could y'all put it in your posts when you post the screenshots?

Kelly is from John Holiday’s audition I believe!

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

know the top one's from Season 12 Auditions (since I recognize Alicia's outfit from clips I've seen) but I forget whose audition it was.

it was from felicia temples audition! after she sang with alicia!

Link to post
Share on other sites

The Like/Dislike ratio for Red Marlow's Instant Save (and Noah Mac + Adam Cunningham's elimination).

 

I don't think I've ever seen one worse than that for The Voice-related videos.

 

FyMj18U.png

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bouli said:

The Like/Dislike ratio for Red Marlow's Instant Save (and Noah Mac + Adam Cunningham's elimination).

 

I don't think I've ever seen one worse than that for The Voice-related videos.

 

FyMj18U.png

Josh Gallagher´s instant save comes pretty close I think. (Ali Caldwell + Christian Cuevas´s elimination)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...