Iconic Pictures/Screenshots from The Voice

2 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Probably my favorite reaction to finding out you were voted through - Spensha Baker in the S14 T8 results show.

P3jt5q6.png

this should be one of the reaction images we use (instead of some of the gifs) LMAO this is incredible

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ICONIC QUEEN 

Felicia Temple (who went back to nursing when the pandemic hit, a hero😇) posted this to her TikTok. I think it was her reaction when Aliyah Moulden advanced to the top 12😂

Radha's reaction when Queen Reagan gets PV  

Posted Images

1 hour ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

(i’ve never posted a picture so fingers crossed this works🤞)

this is Rose hitting her big note in I Turn To You. she looked and sounded beautiful during this performance, and the light in the back just makes this image so magical for me🥰 in this moment i felt in my gut she would be in the finale

66600F08-7E44-4AB0-8382-651DFD0CBBF3.jpeg

https://imgur.com/a/GQtmet0.png

for some reason it's not converting to an actual pic even after putting .png in the link but WHATEVER HERE'S ANOTHER BLESSED ROSE PIC

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

“America, you instantly saved, your first-ever fifth finalist, Toneisha Harris!”

megan and zan:

6C4B8538-4C52-49CF-B13D-7DDE958B12DE.jpeg

i was very proud of how well my snowflake handled it. allegra smiled and clapped for toneisha genuinely (at least it looked like it) even though it must have been hard for her. i remember watching megan's live, and she said she cried after, which is totally understandable. zan's face is hilarious too, if she was shocked then i wonder who she was expecting to win.

at least none of them went on a social media rant :haha:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

for some reason it's not converting to an actual pic even after putting .png in the link but WHATEVER HERE'S ANOTHER BLESSED ROSE PIC

Aw, dang it, I'm sorry! I should've been more specific; you have to right-click the picture after you upload it to Imgur and select "Copy image location." Then it copies the direct link to the picture, which makes the picture paste directly here.

4 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

she’s such a queen i love her so much💕 also, i hereby submit all shots of Rose with bangs into this thread... such an iconic look😍

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i was very proud of how well my snowflake handled it. allegra smiled and clapped for toneisha genuinely (at least it looked like it) even though it must have been hard for her. i remember watching megan's live, and she said she cried after, which is totally understandable. zan's face is hilarious too, if she was shocked then i wonder who she was expecting to win.

at least none of them went on a social media rant :haha:

i feel like one reaction in that video we need to honor is Zan’s brother...i can’t stop laughing😂

• Like 1
1 hour ago, David68 said:

THVvUC4.png

The amount of views on Jordan Smith's audition before it was taken down in 2017 off of the main YouTube Voice channel. Most viewed video of The Voice ever. Shoutouts to IDF user HelenaHandbasket.

An it would've reached 100M views of it wasn't taken down. It's been three years since it was taken down.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Bouli said:

Another old favorite of mine - the face Kelly made when Kyla Jade hit the big note in "One Night Only."

It's OK, Kelly. We all made that stank face. :haha:

i0hwerZ.png

I was just like Alicia

Imagen1.jpg.d52c14cd26a67c6e10d128b2b24f294d.jpg

Edited by DETIED
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, DETIED said:

103121728_kellyc.thumb.jpg.d810f1300cef86c108a6ae515e915046.jpg

Kelly listening to Marisa's last words, anticipating what she would do in the future.

she looks so tired lmao, like please finish your rant so we can get to the next battle

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 7

NMDe8kV.png

Jennifer's reaction to being blocked by Kelly in S15 is probably one of the most iconic things which have happened this season. Lmao, literally S15 was one of my favorite season, whole vibe, connection between coaches, drama with Reagan, it was entertaining af! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 4