• Cami Clune
    • Carter Rubin
    • Ben Allen
    • Ian Flanigan
    • Jim Ranger
    • John Holiday
    • Tamara Jade
    • Bailey Rae

Well, at least the holy trinity is still here!

1. DeSz

2. Tamara

3. Cami

You're solid, but your coach doesn't deserve to win.

4. Carter

I can do without but not bottom tier.

5. John H

6. Ian

Can you tell I dislike country?

7. Bailey

8. Jim

Gwen might be the dumbest coach in the history of the show.

9. Ben

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Someone648 said:

1. DeSz

2. Cami Clune

3. John Holiday

4. Tamara Jade

5. Ian Flanigan

6. Carter Rubin

7. Jim Ranger*

8. Ben Allen*

9. Bailey Rae*

*7-9 are interchangeable.

We almost have the same list

I have the same bottom 3

Same Top 3 just in different order

Rest are meh

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

We almost have the same list

I have the same bottom 3

Same Top 3 just in different order

Rest are meh

I genuinely like DeSz, Cami, John, Tamara, and Ian (and I'm happy that he's the only country guy that got a PV) but Jim and Bailey? Disappointing. Ben picked the worst night to be really good, but even then that's no excuse for whatever Gwen was thinking.

I genuinely like DeSz, Cami, John, Tamara, and Ian (and I'm happy that he's the only country guy that got a PV) but Jim and Bailey? Disappointing. Ben picked the worst night to be really good, but even then that's no excuse for whatever Gwen was thinking.

I’m shocked as to why IDF doesn’t like John H. He’s vocally a beast and if he sings opera that would be amazing (feel bad for Ryan because I know he would have won this wildcard instant save)

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

I’m shocked as to why IDF doesn’t like John H. He’s vocally a beast and if he sings opera that would be amazing (feel bad for Ryan because I know he would have won this wildcard instant save)

He's definitely polarizing and I get it. I personally love it but it's definitely not something I'd blame someone for not wanting to listen to.

Ben was great last night, he surprised me. But yeah, Payge was supposed to advance. That being said, she did what America would have done if there were two PVs this seaosn, because Ben was definitely getting the second one.

So, in terms of rewarding artistry and IDF´s taste (mine included honestly, Payge was a fave of mine), she messed up.

In terms of strategy, she did the right thing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

• Like 3

Just now, Misirlou said:

So, in terms of rewarding artistry and IDF´s taste (mine included honestly, Payge was a fave of mine), she messed up.

In terms of strategy, she did the right thing.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

There's no way Ben will beat Carter. All you need is 1 to win, and Carter's her favorite as well as THE frontrunner. She 100% messed up in every sense of the word.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Yes it is. I’ve never liked Ben, but if he gave the better performance he deserves to go through. 

His performance was only ever so slightly better than Payge's last night imo.

I'm shocked that Gwen through away a brilliant run for another mediocre country guy.

• Like 2

His performance was only ever so slightly better than Payge's last night imo.

I'm shocked that Gwen through away a brilliant run for another mediocre country guy.

Payge’s was terrible imo, but I’ll respect your opinion. Gwen is thinking about winning, so I can’t argue with that. 

• Like 1

Great

1. Cami (The best of the Top 9, but the bar is too low, and I think she can do better than what she did last night, even if she was the best)

Good, but...

2. Desz (Her performance last night was disappointing, but I loved her pre-lives so she’s here by default)

Ok, but they need improvement

3. Carter (I can’t believe I’m ranking him this high)

4. John H (I think he has the potential to be great, but he is not there yet imo)

5. Ian (Intriguing tone but nothing else)

6. Tamara (I don’t think she’s very good or interesting but at least you can sing live)

Meh

7. Ben (He was very good last night, but this is the highest I can rank him)

8. Bailey (She’s not as bad as some people say she is, but she’s really bland)

Bye
9. Jim (Same as Bailey, but she hasn’t flopped as hard as he did last night so I’ll put him here)

Edited by Daillon

Decent Singer If Not My Thing

9- Tamara Jade

Didn't Like Them At The Start But They Are Growing On Me

8- Ian Flanigan

7- Bailey Ray

Consistently Good

6- DeSz

5- Ben Allen

The Icons 

4- Carter a Rubin

3- Jim Ranger

2- Cami Clune

The Legend

1- John Holiday

Note: 2-4 are interchangeable.

Also Sid could've easily been in my top 4 but sadly he got Eliminated. 

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

Y'all, I REALLY like this semifinals. I don't particularly dislike anyone!

1. Desz
  2. Cami Clune
  3. Tamara Jade
  4. Ian Flanigan
  5. Ben Allen
  6. Jim Ranger
  7. Carter Rubin
  8. Bailey Rae
  9. John Holiday

John's performances just really haven't been my thing. I will acknowledge that I think he's a beast of a vocalist, extremely talented, but I just don't like listening to him anymore. I loved his audition, and then I grew distant from him with every performance after that.

• Like 1