Is a Jim/Ryan/Carter/JohnH finale inevitable?

CandiceFan12

Is a Jim/Ryan/Carter/JohnH finale inevitable?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Is a Jim/Ryan/Carter/JohnH finale inevitable?

• Yes, if Ryan wins the 4-way KO
    • No, a female will reach the finale

9 hours ago, alexxmoffitt41 said:

Just checked GoldDerby and it looks like Tamara Jade is heavily favored to win with Worth the Wait being runner-up. I'm sure that will bring some good news to @avafrankie.

Tamara winning doesn’t seem likely. From what I can gather, DeSz, Carter Rubin, John Holiday, and Jim Ranger are more popular than her. 

• Like 2

It is true that Tamara is the favorite on Goldderby. So far, 22 out of 46 people have predicted her to win. They clearly don’t read IDF, or they would know better than this. 

https://www.goldderby.com/odds/combined-odds/the-voice-19-top-17-predictions/?_gl=1*u9dhf5*_ga*YW1wLUZkdW9jaFh6RjVIV1pVREc0NUhNd1IzYkN2WFA1QkdwVWhQUXJ1N1l6LUN3RHk0Mk9HWFNDdU05VWNzVGhLMXE.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It is true that Tamara is the favorite on Goldderby. So far, 22 out of 46 people have predicted her to win. They clearly don’t read IDF, or they would know better than this. 

https://www.goldderby.com/odds/combined-odds/the-voice-19-top-17-predictions/?_gl=1*u9dhf5*_ga*YW1wLUZkdW9jaFh6RjVIV1pVREc0NUhNd1IzYkN2WFA1QkdwVWhQUXJ1N1l6LUN3RHk0Mk9HWFNDdU05VWNzVGhLMXE.

Taryn at the bottom... :no: 

Sad Pikachu GIF

I don't understand the argument that Carter is "playoff fodder." He seems VERY popular among Team Minivan, and he just had what a lot of people think was his "breakout" performance in the Knockouts (with an extremely popular crossover CCM song, I might add). I'm not his biggest fan, and out of Team Gwen, I'd love to have Payge instead - but the momentum seems to be in Carter's favor.

Out of everyone on his team, though, I do think Ben has a larger chance of advancing.

I also don't think Tamara has much of a chance of going much further, since just judging by the buzz that contestants have generated, she feels middle-of-the-pack. What is the history of Goldderby calling winners on The Voice on previous seasons? Are they typically pretty accurate, or have they been all over the place?

21 minutes ago, Bouli said:

What is the history of Goldderby calling winners on The Voice on previous seasons? Are they typically pretty accurate, or have they been all over the place?

The predictions will make more sense as the season goes on, but their track record isn’t great. This is the most head scratching prediction I’ve ever seen from them. There’s absolutely no justification for Tamara to be that much of a favorite on anyone’s board. 

i think tamara has a shot at getting the PV. IDF is very critical of her, and i think it's because people expected her to be the typical black powerhouse that we see on the show - an archetype that's very popular here. elsewhere, people heap praise on her. john is going to get the casual vote though, so i'd say it's 75-25 in his favor, but there's a chance for tamara imo

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

i think tamara has a shot at getting the PV. IDF is very critical of her, and i think it's because people expected her to be the typical black powerhouse that we see on the show - an archetype that's very popular here. elsewhere, people heap praise on her. john is going to get the casual vote though, so i'd say it's 75-25 in his favor, but there's a chance for tamara imo

I agree. Even if I didn't like her performance much but I think she has a great chance at getting the PV.

• Like 1