Jump to content

Is a Jim/Ryan/Carter/JohnH finale inevitable?


Is a Jim/Ryan/Carter/JohnH finale inevitable?  

36 members have voted

  1. 1. Is a Jim/Ryan/Carter/JohnH finale inevitable?

    • Yes, if Ryan wins the 4-way KO
      12
    • No, a female will reach the finale
      24


Recommended Posts

I can't vote because I'm not convinced on Holiday or Ryan yet. Carter and Jim will prob be the Top 2. Anyone after that is making 3rd or below. 

if Its last season's format, a female will likely make the finale and it will be Desz I'd say. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, alexxmoffitt41 said:

Just checked GoldDerby and it looks like Tamara Jade is heavily favored to win with Worth the Wait being runner-up. I'm sure that will bring some good news to @avafrankie.

Tamara winning doesn’t seem likely. From what I can gather, DeSz, Carter Rubin, John Holiday, and Jim Ranger are more popular than her. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

It is true that Tamara is the favorite on Goldderby. So far, 22 out of 46 people have predicted her to win. They clearly don’t read IDF, or they would know better than this. 
 

https://www.goldderby.com/odds/combined-odds/the-voice-19-top-17-predictions/?_gl=1*u9dhf5*_ga*YW1wLUZkdW9jaFh6RjVIV1pVREc0NUhNd1IzYkN2WFA1QkdwVWhQUXJ1N1l6LUN3RHk0Mk9HWFNDdU05VWNzVGhLMXE.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

It is true that Tamara is the favorite on Goldderby. So far, 22 out of 46 people have predicted her to win. They clearly don’t read IDF, or they would know better than this. 
 

https://www.goldderby.com/odds/combined-odds/the-voice-19-top-17-predictions/?_gl=1*u9dhf5*_ga*YW1wLUZkdW9jaFh6RjVIV1pVREc0NUhNd1IzYkN2WFA1QkdwVWhQUXJ1N1l6LUN3RHk0Mk9HWFNDdU05VWNzVGhLMXE.

Taryn at the bottom... :no: 

 

Sad Pikachu GIF

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't understand the argument that Carter is "playoff fodder." He seems VERY popular among Team Minivan, and he just had what a lot of people think was his "breakout" performance in the Knockouts (with an extremely popular crossover CCM song, I might add). I'm not his biggest fan, and out of Team Gwen, I'd love to have Payge instead - but the momentum seems to be in Carter's favor.

 

Out of everyone on his team, though, I do think Ben has a larger chance of advancing.

 

I also don't think Tamara has much of a chance of going much further, since just judging by the buzz that contestants have generated, she feels middle-of-the-pack. What is the history of Goldderby calling winners on The Voice on previous seasons? Are they typically pretty accurate, or have they been all over the place?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean the two ify ones are Ryan and John H.. If Ryan wins KO gets PV or CS. With the base he has I can see him in finale. That is lots of ifs to judge now

 

John H can sing all day, don't get me wrong.. but his tone .. to high doesn't work all the time.. Holding out there as well

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Bouli said:

What is the history of Goldderby calling winners on The Voice on previous seasons? Are they typically pretty accurate, or have they been all over the place?


The predictions will make more sense as the season goes on, but their track record isn’t great. This is the most head scratching prediction I’ve ever seen from them. There’s absolutely no justification for Tamara to be that much of a favorite on anyone’s board. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

i think tamara has a shot at getting the PV. IDF is very critical of her, and i think it's because people expected her to be the typical black powerhouse that we see on the show - an archetype that's very popular here. elsewhere, people heap praise on her. john is going to get the casual vote though, so i'd say it's 75-25 in his favor, but there's a chance for tamara imo

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

i think tamara has a shot at getting the PV. IDF is very critical of her, and i think it's because people expected her to be the typical black powerhouse that we see on the show - an archetype that's very popular here. elsewhere, people heap praise on her. john is going to get the casual vote though, so i'd say it's 75-25 in his favor, but there's a chance for tamara imo

I agree. Even if I didn't like her performance much but I think she has a great chance at getting the PV.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...