The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

45 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Emma

-Source said it was average.

-Most likely affected by nerves. 

Devan

-Good voice, but too theatrical for the song choice. 
-He did a body twist, which my source called “very distracting.”

Carolina

-Did a fantastic job. 
-Strong voice, very emotional (I think one source mentioned her getting emotional near the end.)

Savanna

-Murdered it. 
-My source thought the song choice was refreshing. 

The general ranking was Savanna first, Emma last, and Carolina and Devan varying from 2nd best to 3rd best. 

So this 4 way KO was pretty good? Not better then season 19 but better then season 18!? 

37 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I know, Andrew vs. Pete, so predictable... 😂

I'm curious on how both of them will perform their songs ngl. Pete with a much more modern song, if he kills it, I might finally be on board with him as one of Blake's top 2. Andrew's performance's one of the KO performances I'm most looking forward to, maybe bc of a snowflake bias LMAO, but also because I really missed the song choice + it's one of my fave songs of all time (I even loved Will's rendition of it, idk if it's unpop or nah lol)

2 hours ago, snoopy2003 said:

THE CONTESTANTS ARE HEADING BACK TO LA!!!! Zae posted on his story at the airport and Savanna posted about finished packing and Emma posted airport floor! 😂

Omg that's great!! I CANNOT wait for their interactions again ❤️

If there's a contestant who's traveling today that's lurking here, travel safe! ;) 

12 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Any last-minute predictions for the first KO leak? 🙃

Dana vs. Lindsay, as the 10th anniversary mega knockout of the season, that resulted in a triple steal + a wildcard save from Nick

Spoiler : The loser chose team Kelly, cause queens support other queens

• Like 1
  • Haha 2