The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Bk1234 said:

I actually want it to be Rachel vs. Zae because I just can’t get enough of Rachel’s tone... 😅

Wouldn´t be the first time they leak both battles and KO of the same contestant, but straight up consecutive leaks in general. (Since her and Bradley´s battle was the last leak), I don´t see. If they do it though, they might want to pimp her into getting momentum.

I mean both Ryleigh and Corey have done phenomenally so far. Solid blinds if you ask me, winners of two of the best battles of the season, so tbh, they’ll be great. Honestly, the source saying Ryleigh didn’t do as well to warrant a triple steal isn’t something I’d necessarily trust since we all have our biases. Regardless of any comparisons between Ryleigh/Allegra I know I’ll enjoy her and she picked a smart, easily flipped song. Same with Corey, the song is perfect for him.

• Like 3

No but seriously I think it will be one of these as the leak...

- Zania Alake Vs. Rio Doyle

- Dana Monique Vs. Keegan Farrell

- Corey Ward Vs. Ryleigh Modig

- Rachel Mac Vs. Zae Romeo

-  Gihanna Zoe Vs. Anna Grace 

In season 14 didn’t they leak Jackie and Mia... Jackie got all coaches pressing their buttons so I think Corey and Ryliegh will be the leak most likely but the other ones have a chance!

3 hours ago, Daillon said:

Ever since we got the full spoilers, I had a hunch that Victor would be a contestant who wouldn’t live up to his blind. John has had a few of those (Celia, Will :stealth:, Mike, John H) so let’s see if that trend continues.

I'm hoping he doesn't get PV over Ryleigh or Zania. The reason why Holiday went to the FInale is b/c the rest of John's team was weak asf voting-wise. I believe even Cami could have taken him down if John kept her and Holiday on his team.

• Like 1

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Y’all remember when the source said Carter was not that good for his knockout and Chloe was better... Then we all saw Carter’s KO and was like yup this kid is winning. I totally see that. happening with someone this season.

Before we even heard him sing a note on stage, Carter was an obvious threat. Who fits that mold this season? Not only do they need to have a strong KO, but they also need minivan appeal. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Before we even heard him sing a note on stage, Carter was an obvious threat. Who fits that mold this season? Not only do they need to have a strong KO, but they also need minivan appeal. 

Most of you guys actually thought Ben was gonna get the PV on Gwens team instead of Carter lol 

• Confused 1

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Most of you guys actually thought Ben was gonna get the PV on Gwens team instead of Carter lol 

What do you mean, “you guys?” I sure as hell didn’t think that, and I don’t remember many others thinking that either. I said I thought Carter had a strong chance of winning a few minutes after he revealed. 😂 

For what it´s worth, source comments from what I believe were Someone648´s source:

For Corey "ooo he's good"

For Ryleigh "she's doing great too"

My source preferred Corey - says it was obvious he was very connected.

John and Blake chose Corey. Nick refused to pick a winner.

After the triple steal:

All my source has said so far is "they're fighting hard"

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1