The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

44 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Also, to anyone looking for more source comments for the first taping of the knockouts this seems to be legit (I’m not sure tho) but Hollywood Junket is usually in the press at the Voice live shows. Also, it probably isn’t developed from the spoilers here on idf because after reading it there are some details that might not have 100% know (like coach comments)

https://hollywoodjunket.com/they-made-snoop-dogg-cry-on-the-voice-season-20-knockouts-sneak-peek/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=they-made-snoop-dogg-cry-on-the-voice-season-20-knockouts-sneak-peek

and yes I totally found this after searching Corey Ward vs Ryleigh Modig to see if the leak was up

Pia :wub:

• Like 1

I wonder if anyone else on the planet is anticipating the KO leak to this extent, or will even notice if they don’t post one? This level of dedication is impressive, especially since we all know the pairings, results, and what they sang. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I wonder if anyone else on the planet is anticipating the KO leak to this extent, or will even notice if they don’t post one? This dedication is impressive, especially since we all know the pairings, results, and what they sang. 

Well, makes sense. People here are some of the most invested fans of the show!

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Also, Carolina is reading IDF, if that wasn’t confirmed already. Look at her IG story and then look at the GIFs in her fan thread. 👀 

LMAOO I saw that, I'm glad she knows her stage presence is iconic. I can't wait to see her slay "Hurt" in the Playoffs :wub:, maybe in the T9 she can take a more sassy/upbeat song 'cause she'll get the PV no matter what

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

So.. you're saying, after waiting patiently for a couple of days, Blake twinning with Snoop's what I will only get?

I've never felt more betrayed in my life-

I thought the Blake dance moves were over after "Together Forever" :no::whut:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

question: if i use cuss gifs or cuss in general will i be banned🤣?

People do so all the time, so... I think you're fine as long as you're not using them to attack others (?) idk for sure lol

Also congrats to me for procrastinating on my work and spending way too much time here reaching 1000 posts on this thread lmao

• Thanks 1

Just now, snoopy2003 said:

You guys never pay attention to the time!!! All of the leaks this season has been at 1:00 PM EST!!!! You all are seriously getting on my nerves with this 12:00 thing! 🙄

Clearly you haven’t been around lately. Because for the last several leaks it’s been 12.. this statement is getting on my nerves.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

You guys never pay attention to the time!!! All of the leaks this season has been at 1:00 PM EST!!!! You all are seriously getting on my nerves with this 12:00 thing! 🙄

sweetie... leaks come around 12 EST. I don’t know where have u been or what u we’re doing but ya usually around 11-12 their are leaks!

Edited by VoiceTakeover890