The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

13 minutes ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

Was it a break out KO from Ryliegh? 

A break out? not to me. I didn't think it was the best of the taping. Seriously though, it was good. (and usual disclaimers, this is an in the moment, when sitting for a very long time impression) 

Edited by seak05

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

A break out? not to me. I didn't think it was the best of the taping. Again this doesn't mean it wasn't good. (and usual disclaimers, this is an in the moment, when sitting for a very long time impression) 

Who did you think was the best of the taping? If you remember of course, because I get this was a quick impression from months ago.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

A break out? not to me. I didn't think it was the best of the taping. Again this doesn't mean it wasn't good. (and usual disclaimers, this is an in the moment, when sitting for a very long time impression) 

lol sorry if i’m bothering you but who you think was the best in the whole taping?

1 minute ago, VoiceSelf12 said:

I think i’m actually gonna cry if they air Raines performance in full🥺 and see her go home🥲

As of right now it doesn't look like we'll even see half a second of Raine's performance so

• Sad 2

12 minutes ago, David68 said:

As of right now it doesn't look like we'll even see half a second of Raine's performance so

Maybe she'll at least post a full cover of her performing it without the tonsilitis.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Maybe she'll at least post a full cover of her performing it without the tonsilitis.

I don't really wanna hear Halley singing "Girl" by Maren Morris so even if I love her, I don't need her to post that 🤣

14 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Do you guys not remember before Carter’s KO you guys were like if BEN gets the PV then Gwen will have to save Payge or Carter. After Carter’s KO you guys changed your mind. I swear y’all did that don’t think i’m making stuff up LMFAOAO😂 

Man, you should stop with the “y’all did that” nonsense. You’re just trying to create a narrative to support what you said earlier. OK, you think someone will have a breakout KO performance, and become the frontrunner. Put your money where your mouth is, and tell us who you think it will be. Cam is off the table, because we already know he had a strong KO. 

9 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Man, you should stop with the “y’all did that” nonsense. You’re just trying to create a narrative to support what you said earlier. OK, you think someone will have a breakout KO performance, and become the frontrunner. Put your money where your mouth is, and tell us who you think it will be. Cam is off the table, because we already know he had a strong KO. 

Gihanna, Anna, Corey, Zania, Pia, Rachel, Dana, Savanna... I can go on? 

Btw why are you so defensive lol? I wasn’t trying to start anything. 

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Haha 1

Just now, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Gihanna, Anna, Corey, Zania, Pia, Rachel... I can go on? 

Btw why are you so defensive lol? I wasn’t trying to start anything. 

You’re ducking my question. Pick one or two, don’t just name 1/2 the contestants. 

Here’s the pre-playoff prediction thread for Team Gwen. Would you care to retract your earlier statements?

QLskLGt.png