The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I figured after they short clipped Zae, they could probably montage Anna since she was also a knockout steal. Still kinda pissed it wasn’t Connor vs Aaron lol 

After giving Connor that horrible KO song, I´m glad they at least had the decency to air him in full.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pauwis said:

Poor Connor, it's so embarrassing. That song for a rocker? 

It's like giving Kelsie from last season "You Oughta Know" after pairing her up with someone not in her musical lane, but arguably this is worse - at least Madeline wasn't one of the obvious front-runners on the team the way Cam is on Team Blake this season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

It's like giving Kelsie from last season "You Oughta Know" after pairing her up with someone not in her musical lane, but arguably this is worse - at least Madeline wasn't one of the obvious front-runners on the team the way Cam is on Team Blake this season.

Completely!! Fortunately, Connor had a decent song of battle, but Kelsie ...

I don't even understand why he and Pete got those songs.

Just now, Misirlou said:

I hope not. I really want her to win the 4 way after hearing her tonight.

Oh, believe me. Black Hole Sun is perfect for her. She's talented, also. AAAND I'm planning to vote solely for her. However we know how voting goes...

• Like 1

Just now, SNI2 said:

Oh, believe me. Black Hole Sun is perfect for her. She's talented, also. AAAND I'm planning to vote solely for her. However we know how voting goes...

When it comes to Soundgarden I´m very harsh, but I trust her from what I´ve heard. I think she´ll do great.

Corey nailed it too. Advancing with momentum. And can´t wait to see his KO.

Just now, Misirlou said:

When it comes to Soundgarden I´m very harsh, but I trust her from what I´ve heard. I think she´ll do great.

Corey nailed it too. Advancing with momentum. And can´t wait to see his KO.

Hahaha you sound like me with Waylon in our discussion last week 😆❤️

But yes, I feel like Corey got a bit pimped by TPTB and getting a Kelly Clarkson song (even though it's the Sleeping at last version) will most definetly give him a boost. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I'm likely voting for two, and I know Savanna's got one of those spots on lock (split between two of the others depending on how things go vocally for them).

4 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

They will be closing with Rio and Carolina for sure. It was better then Raine Vs. Andrew.

The only reason I'm doubting that is because a Blake steal has closed every season's battles since S15, so I'm expecting Rio and Carolina at the end of hour one before we get Raine and Andrew at the end of the night. That said, I also expected Cam and Emma to open the battle premiere (which didn't happen) so anything's possible.

38 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

Great, is there any reason why TPTB would want to short clip that battle? Were nerves an issue or something?

Yes.  I could hear nerves in both Lindsay and Zae.  But Lindsay, especially, which might be why Nick went the way he did.

That, and probably wanting to avoid taking more brunt for dropping his only four-chair-turn again.  He took PLENTY when he dropped Joanna.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rodney said:

Yes.  I could hear nerves in both Lindsay and Zae.  But Lindsay, especially, which might be why Nick went the way he did.

That makes sense, given that Lindsay had slightly less airtime than Zae did (which is a shame because I wanted to hear her slay 😪). 🧐