The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Savanna’s battle just made me 10000x more excited for her knockout. She’s gonna be amazing.

actually I kinda preferred her to Corey tonight, even though I love Corey. The song was more fit towards Savanna though. Either way I’m not mad about the result (unlike another battle tonight 😢), I would’ve been ok with either winning.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Been a long time since we´ve seen Raine, Victor, Pete and Kenzie, who were on the premiere but saved for the last battle episode.

Like Todd Tilghman

• Like 2

Just watched the Battles because I'm very busy.

I hate how the cut some parts of Zae and Lindsay but I can see why.

I was surprised on how good Savanna is in her battle, definitely worth the save but still I think she should've won.

Gihanna and Halley's song, I didn't even finish, I'm so tired with that song.

Keegan and Jordan's is ok but I don't like the song choice also.

Zania and Durell's battle was so good, Durell deserves a steal, his falsetto is so good.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ammonium said:

So.. from all coaches, only Blake thought that Lindsay won the battle.

I didn't hear enough to make a decision. They should air full performance regardless of whoever get benifitted or not.

I noticed that Lindsay is kinda loud in some parts and yeah 93secs is not enough.

I see them doing a Team Legend montage right after Carolina vs Rio saying "John had some more difficult decisions tonight" or something. Same with Team Kelly. I think Anna vs Ainee and Victor vs Deion will both be like Hannah Kay vs Andrew montages....

6 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Good news for Savanna: Facebook didn't seem to hate her.

That's good! Maybe because as what Misirlou stated, she did not used her rasp that much in the battle, Black Hole Sun would be to differ though... But yeah, I ain't gonna lie, I preferred her rendition more on that battle than Corey (but I still prefer Corey's tone, if that makes sense)

Also, it is kinda weird that Gihanna vs. Halley have the 3rd highest amount of react on facebook with 3.1k lol. Corey vs. Savanna's leading with 5.2k while Durrell vs. Zania has 5.1k. I did not pegged the facebook community to like Gih and Halley's battle at all 😂 (well.. I haven't looked at the comments, I usually avoid them for my peace of mind 😄)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I see them doing a Team Legend montage right after Carolina vs Rio saying "John had some more difficult decisions tonight" or something. Same with Team Kelly. I think Anna vs Ainee and Victor vs Deion will both be like Hannah Kay vs Andrew montages....

Could be. But I hope its just one montage next week and no shortclip of any other battle like they did with Zae/Lindsay. Hopefully they dont do it to Pete/Savanna given that they are Blake's only battle next week and they did it with Nick's only battle yesterday.

Also, to specify next weeks song choices based on auditions to see if they make sense:

Kenzie vs JD- Keith Withley + The Fray = The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band.

Pete vs Savanna- Blind Faith +The Thompson Twins = John Hiatt.

Bradley vs Rachel = James Arthur +The Chicks= Elton John

Rio vs Carolina = Adele + Sam Smith = Gotye

Anna vs Ainae = Billie Eilish + Daniel Caesar = Amy Winehouse

Victor vs Deion= John Legend + Lady Gaga = Usher

Raine vs Andrew - MGMT + John Mayer = Harry Styles.

With the exception of the two battles in which both members actually move on lol, on paper these seem like better song choices than at least half of last night's.

I kinda miss the suspense of a fav winning a battle. I remember being at the edge of my seat hoping Adam picks Jake Wells over Natalie. Nowadays, there's none of that for me because I can't not look at the spoilers lmao.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I bet the leak is Bradley vs Rachel or Pete vs Savanna. I doubt they're leaking a steal/save especially because both of the battles where both members move on were underwhelming

I hope so too. Neither of the steal/save battles scream potential leaks for me. 

Also, what are the chances that Raine/Andrew gets a bit shortclipped like Lindsay/Zae because of how bad apparently was? I know there is a steal, but they are not montaging it, just cutting it a bit.

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Also, what are the chances that Raine/Andrew gets a bit shortclipped like Lindsay/Zae because of how bad apparently was? I know there is a steal, but they are not montaging it, just cutting it a bit.

Considering its the last battle, I highly doubt a part of it would be cut

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Honestly, with that song in store, Gihanna/Halley could have very well been a montage. I would have actually preferred to see a battle of Amy Winehouse instead of Ed Sheeran.

After seeing the actual battle, I sadly agree. That's two rounds where Gihanna is underwhelming to me. Her KO better be excellent.

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Considering its the last battle, I highly doubt a part of it would be cut

I mean, we don´t technically know it will be aired last still. Based on historical accuracy, it will, but this season has had it´s share of surprises in terms of placements, so for all that we know, they could end the battles with John´s save.

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

That's two rounds where Gihanna is underwhelming to me. Her KO better be excellent.

I think she was hyped up a little too much on here pre-season. Even the coaches hyped her up a lot in their comments (which were mentioned by sources.)

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I think she was hyped up a little too much on here pre-season. Even the coaches hyped her up a lot in their comments (which were mentioned by sources.)

By the looks of it, Corey is becoming more likely to get Kelly's save, and I'm definitely not mad about it.

• Like 1