The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Daillon said:

I don’t think I have ever seen a joke as stupid as this one going this far :haha: :whut:

Seems like not everyone has the sarcasm detector on

LMAO yeah seems like quite a few people are taking it seriously / thinking it's real which is pretty funny :haha:

But, of course, it is actually happening :yes::haha:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Full desclaimer for everyone that doesn´t get sarcasm: No, it´s NOT happening as the show hasn´t confirmed it. The people eliminated in Battles and KOs this season will remain eliminated.

i see you no GIF by Shalita Grant
(Denial)

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

Full desclaimer for everyone that doesn´t get sarcasm: No, it´s NOT happening as the show hasn´t confirmed it. The people eliminated in Battles and KOs this season will remain eliminated.

@Bk1234:

OddballAccurateApe-size_restricted.gif

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Not me considering making a YouTube channel after the season ends just so I can make a tier ranking of all 20 winners (and depending on who actually wins, they could be up close to Alisan/Sawyer/Tessanne level for me or down closer to the bottom of the list).

Do it lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I want to but I feel like that would require me to have my face on camera and I like to be semi-anonymous so we’ll see.

hmm, you could just use a tier list website online and post it on here, we could even make it a thread and recommend a sole site so that everyone could do it!

• Like 2