The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I don't know about you guys but I now have about two months to thoroughly check out all 40 contestants before season 20 actually starts airing on NBC. After doing that, I'll figure out whom I'm stanning and who I want gone from the competition. 😌

P.S. Don't judge me. I'm really anxious and eager for another season of The Voice and this is the next best thing. 😉

impatient olsen twins GIF

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Kenzie’s singing his blind’s song.

Not a fan, but out of everyone I have listened so far he’s the one who I percieve as the biggest threat.

He reminds me of Cody Wickline (S8)

Cody 💔 he's one of the few country guys I got really into on the show (meaning of course he didn't make the lives lmao).

Kenzie's good as well and definitely the most likely snowflake killer of the season, but if he's good on the show I'll tolerate him.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OSMC said:

Thank you so much for posting the list! Especially this early!

I'm gonna have so may tabs open as I try to find my snowflake lol.

Don't worry, you have about two months to sift through 40 contestants 😜

For me, I tend to first try finding my snowflakes in my favourite coaches' teams (this season, it's Team Kelly and Team Nick) before looking in the other teams.  Because of Blake's history of success on this show, I'm naturally a bit harsher when it comes to judging artists on Team Blake. 😅

1 minute ago, VoiceFan! said:

Wait did all 3 coaches try to block Blake during Kenzie? I’m confused...

Lemme specify because I wasn't sure whether or not to list it:

-The sources confirmed Kelly was the first to turn, Blake was last. Kelly's block was counted.

-A source said the producer/hype man said that they had to retape John and Nick's button push because apparently they'd hit their buttons to block as well.

• Like 1

Just now, Someone648 said:

-The sources confirmed Kelly was the first to turn, Blake was last. Kelly's block was counted.

-A source said the producer/hype man said that they had to retape John and Nick's button push because apparently they'd hit their buttons to block as well.

Thanks for the heads-up

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Cody 💔 he's one of the few country guys I got really into on the show (meaning of course he didn't make the lives lmao).

Kenzie's good as well and definitely the most likely snowflake killer of the season, but if he's good on the show I'll tolerate him.

I really liked Cody’s audition as well (weird I know :haha:)

I don’t think I’m going to like Kenzie tho

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Not unheard of. In season 19, Gwen actually tried to block Blake from getting Tori Miller but Blake never turned around. So they showed random footage of Gwen hitting her button on air when she decided to turn for Tori. 😌

But it would make for better television imo if they left that on air: all 3 coaches try to block Blake so that he doesn't get a talented country artist on his team lol 😂

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Why would they need to retape? They’ve shown previous attempts where the “blocked” coach didn’t turn.

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Tbf until today I didn't know that multiple coaches could even try to use their block on the same audition 🤣

The block doesn’t manifest itself until the blocked coach turns. There’s no way to know another coach pushed their block button otherwise.