The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

2 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Why would they need to retape? They’ve shown previous attempts where the “blocked” coach didn’t turn.

Because if the audition was shown as is, the viewing audience would be extremely confused thinking John and Nick wasted their blocks when they didn't.  Rather than cause confusion amongst audience members as to whose block is counted, it's better to just retape it as if Kelly was the only one who blocked Blake.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OSMC said:

I can already see Dana getting robbed in the finale. 

Hopefully Nick drops her in the battles so Blake has a chance to steal her (unlikely)

Regarding Dana, I’m not really a fan at the moment. Too old-fashioned for me I guess? That’s obviously going to change once the show airs tho (same thing happened with Kyla) 

So far, here's who I'm seeing as having decent shots at making the lives:

-Kenzie (Kelly loves traditional country males and Kenzie being the big block attempt of the season should make him safe unless he tanks)

-Avery (Blake holds onto his four-chairs unless they really tank, and Avery seems like he's capable of holding steady through the pre-taped rounds)

-Cam (The only thing Blake loves more than four-chairs on this show is artists who pick him unexpectedly)

-Dana (AA divas do fairly well on the show with the general public and hopefully Nick is smart enough to know that)

• Like 1

Just now, Minhtam said:

Because if the audition was shown as is, the viewing audience would be extremely confused thinking John and Nick wasted their blocks when they didn't.  Rather than cause confusion amongst audience members as to whose block is counted, it's better to just retape it as if Kelly was the only one who blocked Blake.

Do they retape it with the artist performing in the background or just the coaches?

3 hours ago, seak05 said:

The lack of reading comprehension from some people on this thread, and embrace of conspiracy theories.......honestly. 🙄

You want to post spoilers go for it. No one is gatekeeping, no admin will toss you off the forumn. People have been *asked* not to post spoilers, because we don't want contestants to get swarmed, and because we know nbc execs read the thread. It could also potentially compromise your ability to get tickets in the future, but hey that's your decision. 

@Someone648curates the "official" list, and that includes verifying information, and linking contestant's social media's. It takes time, and they have an actual real full time job. We all aren't paying for the service. It will go at the front of this thread when it's ready. 

And all of y'all have had this explained to you multiple times, but you still continue to rant with your tinfoil hats on

So...what flavor is that kool-ade you're drinking?   Those same arguments could have been made for past seasons but they weren't and nothing bad happened...but I have on the tinfoil hat?  More irony from the crowd. 🙃

2 minutes ago, OSMC said:

Do they retape it with the artist performing in the background or just the coaches?

I assume they just do it in between the contestants, just to get the reactions. Like you can see in previous seasons where they reuse button pushes/put in different reactions than what actually happened. See Gwen's button push during Tori Miller's blind.

• Like 2

couple notes

-Nadia deserved a chair turn, Kelly was literally this close to turning for her

-Victor and Dion were one of the best auditions...ever...(both were said they could make the finale)

- Kelly only didn’t turn for Victor bc she knew he’d pick John

and also...

I had a source saying to me that taping 6’s KC one chair member was a short girl. I think there might be a mixup or smthg 

Just now, VoiceFan! said:

couple notes

-Nadia deserved a chair turn, Kelly was literally this close to turning for her

-Victor and Dion were one of the best auditions...ever...(both were said they could make the finale)

- Kelly only didn’t turn for Victor bc she knew he’d pick John

and also...

I had a source saying to me that taping 6’s KC one chair member was a short girl. I think there might be a mixup or smthg 

We cross checked and the short girl thing seems to be inaccurate.

Just now, Someone648 said:

We cross checked and the short girl thing seems to be inaccurate.

oh ok thx

And also taping 1 and taping 5 looks like it had the best ppl....

I was so unlucky bc I was only part of taping 2 and 4 (at least I saw Victor and Dion tho...but no four chairs 😢)

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Noticing Lindsay's hair color - it falls on the "unnatural" color spectrum so expect her to get cut after the playoffs unless she's a coach save (assuming she makes the lives) because Minivan doesn't support women with interesting hair colors on this show.

When I see a girl with her hair dyed pink on the Voice I automatically think of them as battle fodder :haha: 

Edited by Daillon

Just now, Angelbright said:

It’s John having a team of diversity in ethnicity for me 😊 no white people even though Idk what Rio is. 

John and Nick have the weakest teams tho. I’d rank John lower bc Nick at least has Zae and Dana...

Blake at least has Avery, Cam and Emma

Kelly has Anna, Kenzie, Gene, AND Gihanna

• Like 1