The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, jus.vshn said:

Wow!! Maybe it was around that time after all!  @Gmm99 where did you first find these? And how lol😂

we found it first on youtube music. i think teraginn got a lot of them and then gmm edited their post to add them in. i believe it took a little longer to be added to spotify (?)

48 minutes ago, monkshood said:

The problem I had with Zae's performance was that he was trying to be too emotional, sorta like Corey. It just isn't his style. He also seemed extremely nervous, like he had over-psyched himself. I felt bad for him, and I actually liked his other performances. I hope whatever the issue was, he puts it behind him and carries on.

Disaggreable opinions again and again. 

He can perform and he has confidence but I think if you know you're voice is not well you would really feel nervous because you will think that you will sound bad. 

Anyways it's over now. I don't want to prolong this discussion anymore but if you give FACTS i will consider replying.

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

According to Wikipedia here is who they think will be in the finale😭...

Winner- Cam Anthony

Runner Up- Corey Ward

Third Place- Jordan Matthew Young

Fourth Place- Victor Solomon

Fifth Place- Dana Monique :dead:

LOL, I guess The Wheels™️ didn't outrun his competition

2 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

According to Wikipedia here is who they think will be in the finale😭...

Winner- Cam Anthony

Runner Up- Corey Ward

Third Place- Jordan Matthew Young

Fourth Place- Victor Solomon

Fifth Place- Dana Monique :dead:

The Wheels decided to bus himself then.

1 minute ago, Teraginn said:

Me after Corey's studio story and looking at the spoiler thread to see if anyone deciphered the lyrics sheet

cover4.jpg

He showed the Bruises’ lyric sheet because he didn’t want to scare his fans by showing them the Kane Brown song... 

Be Like That GIF by Kane Brown

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

He showed the Bruises’ lyric sheet because he didn’t want to scare his fans by showing them the Kane Brown song... 

Nah they're clearly saving that for Gihanna coz TPTB wants her to get that PV. ❤️

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

11 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Nah they're clearly saving that for Gihanna coz TPTB wants her to get that PV. ❤️

Loving the little rivalry here, but we all know that Kenzie is the one getting the Kane Brown song. Then, Gihanna and Corey will get a dual PV to the finale! :giggle:

• Haha 1